Deluxe Alarms

Best of 2014 winner 2 timesBest of 2014winner 2 times

Reviews for Deluxe Alarms

1 review ,

alarm

Amanda Powar from deluxe alarms inc set up with a house alarm for our new home, she was very helpful and informative, she explained to us what a great benefit it was having a house alarm to protect or property and family and that its a piece of mind knowing someone is looking after our home even if we are not there, i would recommend her services to anyone interested in getting a house alarm

Astra
Astra
3 reviews ,

Alarm Installation

Originally, I read reviews elsewhere on the internet and I addressed the contract term with Leo (who we originally met with through our builder) as we had concerns about the wording on the contract. The 5 year was crossed off and adjusted to what we were told. From that point on, -+Amanda at Deluxe Alarms assisted us with our alarm set up. She was courteous and friendly. It took two calls and/or emails at times to get a response, but once I did, my questions were answered and she was extremely friendly and patient with me. The technician came in and set up our alarm. He answered my questions when we were going over the alarm. The only downside was that there was a small mess from drilling that wasn't cleaned up. It's a small detail, but overall the alarm is set up and we haven't had any issues yet. Even when our telephone provider was experiencing issues in the area, Deluxe Alarms contacted me on my alternate number to make sure that I was aware of the issue. Overall, they did (and are doing) the job for us.

RAJ SANDHU in Bradford
RAJ SANDHU in Bradford
1 review ,

Alarm installed at my new house

I am very happy with the work done by the Deluxe contractor at my house. He did not rush the job and took his time to explain and hook up everything to our satisfaction. I am very impressed with customer service especially from a rep (Amanda) that I have dealt with during my project. Amanda has been very professional and helpful.
Thank you and I will not hesitate to recommend this company to any future contacts.

Anthony in Maple
Anthony in Maple
2 reviews ,

The equipments and installation of the alarm system and garage door opener

The first visit at Deluxe Alarms was very impressive. Followed with Ms. Amanda Power's capable and responsible working attitude of the arrangement in all respects which make us sleep with rested mind. Thanks to Delux Alarms and all the staffs whose quality service and reliability are highly recommended.

Lorna in Georgetown
Lorna in Georgetown
1 review GEORGETOWN, ON

Alarm system, surround sound, central vac

My experience with Deluxe was a very positive one. I had the pleasure of dealing with Amanda Power. Amanda was very knowledgable and helpful as I considered items I needed for my new home. Amanda offered to sell me other items but never pressured me to buy anything I felt I did not need. I would highly recommend Amanda and Deluxe. The installers were friendly, thorough and tidy. The products we received are great. The entire process was wonderful, we are very happy with this company and their representatives.

Oakville Mom
Oakville Mom

Alarm System Installation

We've been customers of Deluxe Alarms for almost 7 years and have never been disappointed about the service we've received.

If you are looking for information on the systems and services provided I highly recommend that you ask for Silvana when you call in. She is very knowledgeable about the product offerings, is patient in answering any and all of your questions and never makes you feel pressured to make a decision. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Debbie Paiva in Milton
Debbie Paiva in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Alarm on my two houses

I would like to thank Amanda Powar from Deluxe Alarms for the wonderful customer service and always following up with any request I send her. It is nice to ask for a job to be done and you know it will be done. I have done some moving around and she has always been there for me. Thanks Amanda

vacuum, garage door and alarm system

Amanda Power at Deluxe Alarms has been extremely helpful throughout the process of getting our services installed. She was very quick to book appointments and was available whenever I needed assistance. I really appreciate the service and would recommend this company in the future.

More about Deluxe Alarms

Deluxe Alarms provides the best in home alarm systems to protect your home, family and loved ones. With over a decade of know-how, we are the business families in the greater Toronto and surround areas have trusted for years to keep their homes and families protected. Never worry about your safety when you can have peace of mind delivered with Deluxe Alarms home security. When it comes to your home alarm, you can count on Deluxe Alarms to provide complete 24/7 safety.

Built into our service is the latest in home monitoring systems. We include emergency notification for your home with a fast response time for any kind of emergency from a prowler in your house to an unanticipated flood while you are away from home.

Our home security alarm systems may also provide peace of mind with our special medical alert system. If you or a loved one is home alone with a health condition or at an age where the ability to call for help could be critical, we can help. This state of the art medical assistance system can aid anyone recovering from illness or facing lost mobility from aging to stay independent but always within reach of medical assistance. It can mean being able to enjoy life to the fullest and still have help available in an instant when needed.

Deluxe Alarms can create the right security package for your home. We offer complete home wiring packages, cell phone connections that allow you to monitor your homes safety from a distance (smart home monitoring), and security certificates that will bring your home insurance down and a wireless security system that works independent of the power grid to keep your home secure even in blackout conditions. We can deliver a home alarm security system for the best security money can buy at an affordable price only from Deluxe Alarms.