Deluxe Alarms

Vaughan ON L4K 0B3

Reviews for Deluxe Alarms

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great customer service rep Elizabeth Aversa

I am writing to express my great satisfaction with the performance of your employee, Ms. Elizabeth Aversa.

Much too often, customers are quick to complain, but not praise, when someone goes above and beyond their call of duty. Ms. Aversa's actions are worthy of praise.

For the past 2 years, I have had the pleasure of dealing with Ms. Aversa for multiple issues regarding my Deluxe Alarms contracts. When my vacuum was no longer operational, she came to my aid promptly and efficiently, solving the problem. When my insurance company required proof of an alarm certificate, she was there once again to issue me a copy. Recently, I had an issue with a wall vac outlet which was out of commission, hindering me from cleaning half of my downstairs floors, and Ms. Aversa worked with me to ensure repairs would be performed, minimizing any inconvenience. Sure enough, your technician Conrad arrived on time this morning and resolved the issue.

Ms. Aversa represents your company with great competence, reliability, and efficiency. I sincerely hope she will be recognized for a job well done.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Great Customer Service ( Elizabeth)

I have home Alarm comes with Purchase of house as part of package , had some compatibility issues with VOIP phone but there staff was really friendly and helpful especially Elizabeth Aversa , which I mostly deal with sent technicians couple of time to figure out , in end was all good and still using after the contract finished

Rose in Brampton
Rose in Brampton

Above and Beyond Customer Service

I've been with deluxe alarms for just over 8 yrs after being referred by the builder. I was in the process of considering cancelling my service after having had my calls for information go unanswered until I was connected to Sherisee and subsequently Leana.

Leana helped me through my technical difficulties with an amazingly professional and lighthearted kindness - even though it took 3 days - she never once got frustrated with me or the situation. She had a total "can do"/"let me help you" attitude. That helped change my views. I've just signed on for a hardware upgrade and extended term all because of exceptional customer service. Everyone should be as pleasant as she is - she knows what 'customer service' means. Highly recommend.

ASIF GOVINDJI in Markham
ASIF GOVINDJI in Markham

Alarm System

I have been with Deluxe Alarm for the past 10 years. In all honesty, I had never heard of them, I was referred to them by my builder. I thought, since Arista being one of the best builders, Deluxe would be reliable too. Fortunately, I didn’t have to regret that decision. From the time of installation, the work was very neat and professional. They are also very quick in responding to the alarms. If the number is not reachable they promptly try alternate numbers provided. They have been quite reliable and that’s what you want from your alarm company. Upon renewal of my contract, I had to negotiate a bit but they offered me a renewed rate as well as promotions offered at the time. Their offer was acceptable and I have decided to renew my contract.

Avinash Aranha in Richmond Hill
Avinash Aranha in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Poor Attitude, charged me even after I cancelled

I had this service for 5 years. After i sold my house I called Deluxe Alarms to cancel my service the day before my closing. I'll admit it would have been preferable that I'd given them more notice but you know how easy it can be to forget when you're busy packing and running between lawyers and the bank etc. When I called the company I talked to a pleasant lady whom I explained to that I wished to terminate my service. She transferred me to another man whose tone was rude from the get go and only got more hostile when I informed him of thr purpose of my call. He even asked if I had discussed transferring the service to the new buyer (which I could not as we each went through Realtors and had never talked) and whether the new buy would take over. I don't feel that it's my responsibility to sell Deluxe Alarms service to someone else. When I called Rogers to cancel my cable they didn't ask me if I talked to the new buyer. The man went on to ask for my realtors contact so that he could call and ask my realtor the same questions which i found odd but since this was my first house sale I reluctantly acquiesced feeling that this was just a formality before terminating my account. Of course when contacted my realtor told him the same thing at which point the Deluxe Alarms guys asked for the name a day contact of the new buyer. My realtor promptly declined to share this information for privacy reasons. asked for

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Exceptional Service

Thank you Deluxe Alarms for taking over my home security system. You were the only company that was able to take over the system (that was previously monitored by Rogers Home Monitoring) without any additional costs. I am very pleased wit the take-over and look forward to many years of service with you. The install technician was very professional and the level of service was exceptional. Thank you again!

lingasamy from Toronto
lingasamy from Toronto

alarm service

i have been using the service for last 4 years. Monitoring office responds immediately if alarm sound. They ask for identification number provided them to make sure they speak to the subscriber. Very satisfied.

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

New home wiring and alarm consultation

My wife and I recently met with Mary Spadafina at Deluxe Alarms to discuss wiring and security options for our new home. We were extremely satisfied with the overall experience. Mary was very thorough and patient through the whole process. We would strongly recommend working with Deluxe Alarms.

Zainah Alamin in L1S2N3
Zainah Alamin in L1S2N3

Alarm System

Deluxe Alarms
416-410-3020
Vaughan
L4K 0B3

Ever since I signed up for the Deluxe Alarm service back in 2007, I have been a loyal satisfied customer of 9 years because of their excellent service and I always feel protected in my home. They never fail to help out in the best way possible and Sherisse Prescott has been an amazing support. Thank you Deluxe Alarms, we will continue our service with you!

More about Deluxe Alarms

Deluxe Alarms provides the best in home alarm systems to protect your home, family and loved ones. With over a decade of know-how, we are the business families in the greater Toronto and surround areas have trusted for years to keep their homes and families protected. Never worry about your safety when you can have peace of mind delivered with Deluxe Alarms home security. When it comes to your home alarm, you can count on Deluxe Alarms to provide complete 24/7 safety.

Built into our service is the latest in home monitoring systems. We include emergency notification for your home with a fast response time for any kind of emergency from a prowler in your house to an unanticipated flood while you are away from home.

Our home security alarm systems may also provide peace of mind with our special medical alert system. If you or a loved one is home alone with a health condition or at an age where the ability to call for help could be critical, we can help. This state of the art medical assistance system can aid anyone recovering from illness or facing lost mobility from aging to stay independent but always within reach of medical assistance. It can mean being able to enjoy life to the fullest and still have help available in an instant when needed.

Deluxe Alarms can create the right security package for your home. We offer complete home wiring packages, cell phone connections that allow you to monitor your homes safety from a distance (smart home monitoring), and security certificates that will bring your home insurance down and a wireless security system that works independent of the power grid to keep your home secure even in blackout conditions. We can deliver a home alarm security system for the best security money can buy at an affordable price only from Deluxe Alarms.