Deluxe Alarms

Vaughan ON L4K 0B3

Best of 2014 winner 2 timesBest of 2014winner 2 times

Reviews for Deluxe Alarms

Home alarm systems

We have been with Deluxe alarms for over 10 years and are very happy with the product and service. They are always very responsive and customer service is extremely helpful. Their pricing is an excellent value and we would highly recommend this company for anyone looking for home alarm system.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Alarm

I pay for the service annually. I’ve been with them for about 8 years and I’ve had no issues. The system is very easy to navigate and reliable. I would recommend.

Milon in Toronto
Milon in Toronto

Alarm

We have been customers of Deluxe Alarm for over 13 years. The rep at Deluxe Alarm (Melinda) was extremely helpful and looked after all of my needs. She offered various solutions to further assist.

Fast respond to alarm

The service respond to a alarms are very quick. And the person are friendly. We have happened have false alarm at late night once . And we received call respond very fast.

Vito Sebasta in Vaughan
Vito Sebasta in Vaughan

Home Alarm

I have been a customer with Deluxe Alarms for over 5 years now and what an amazing company to deal with. They have so many innovative products to choose from they definitely have home security covered. Elizabeth is such a pleasure to deal with very polite and knowledgeable. I Highly recommend them.

B in Mississauga
B in Mississauga

Alarm System

We have been with Deluxe Alarms for almost 10 years now. Their products are of a high quality with a very competitive price compared to other companies on the market. Also, shout out to Kelsie for her awesome customer service skills and helping me upgrade my alarm system while simultaneously helping me save on my monthly bill. I highly recommend Deluxe Alarm for your home or business alarm needs.

Deluxe Alarms

I've been a Deluxe Alarm client for many years, but when moving was made and offer by a competitor that I couldn't refuse. On the day of install with the competitor the services promised could not be provided. I called the office of Deluxe and spoke with Amanda who without hesitation took charge of my account and had an install team at our new place the next morning. The system wasn't quite right when installed and she had someone out the same evening at 9 pm to ensure our system was fully functioning. She gave us great customer service and Deluxe is a company that I would recommend to anyone.

Elite Wellness MediSpa in Vaughan
Elite Wellness MediSpa in Vaughan

Business Alarm

The Deluxe Alarms installer was courteous, clean and very professional. When your business is a beauty and wellness enviornment, this is very important. My husband booked the appointment through Amanda Powar who is very knowlegable and helpful in recommending what equipment would be required. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Deluxe Alarms to anyone else.

Satisfied customer in Vaughan
Satisfied customer in Vaughan

Satisfied customer

I am very satisfied with the service provided . We no longer have a home phone and delux alarms suggested a new service .Delux answered all my questions. The technician who installed the new system was great. A all around great experience. I will tell all my friends about delux alarms.

More about Deluxe Alarms

Deluxe Alarms provides the best in home alarm systems to protect your home, family and loved ones. With over a decade of know-how, we are the business families in the greater Toronto and surround areas have trusted for years to keep their homes and families protected. Never worry about your safety when you can have peace of mind delivered with Deluxe Alarms home security. When it comes to your home alarm, you can count on Deluxe Alarms to provide complete 24/7 safety.

Built into our service is the latest in home monitoring systems. We include emergency notification for your home with a fast response time for any kind of emergency from a prowler in your house to an unanticipated flood while you are away from home.

Our home security alarm systems may also provide peace of mind with our special medical alert system. If you or a loved one is home alone with a health condition or at an age where the ability to call for help could be critical, we can help. This state of the art medical assistance system can aid anyone recovering from illness or facing lost mobility from aging to stay independent but always within reach of medical assistance. It can mean being able to enjoy life to the fullest and still have help available in an instant when needed.

Deluxe Alarms can create the right security package for your home. We offer complete home wiring packages, cell phone connections that allow you to monitor your homes safety from a distance (smart home monitoring), and security certificates that will bring your home insurance down and a wireless security system that works independent of the power grid to keep your home secure even in blackout conditions. We can deliver a home alarm security system for the best security money can buy at an affordable price only from Deluxe Alarms.