Deluxe Alarms

Vaughan ON L4K 0B3

Best of 2014 winner 2 timesBest of 2014winner 2 times

Reviews for Deluxe Alarms

Alarm service

We have used the service for years and have not had an issues to date. ALso every time I call customer service I am always satisfied with the service and options I am provided.

Alarm installation

Thank you for helping us installing an Alarm so quick and the installer is very friendly. He answer all my questions and teach me how to uses it. The cost is not too expensive and work is done clean. Thank you. I know I can we well at night now.

Sham in Toronto
Sham in Toronto

new home and upgrades

With a newly built home I signed up with deluxe alarms for home monitoring, camera, central vacuum, door lock. Their products are great. Love the APP, easy to use from anywhere. Their customer service always available and willing to help.

Tanya in Brampton
Tanya in Brampton

Doorbell Camera

Deluxe Alarms recently installed a doorbell camera for my home. Having the camera gives me a great sense of security and I like being able to see who is at my door before I answer, especially since I’m not able to see anyone through my wrought iron door. There was an issue with the upgrade to the system I have had for several years but the Deluxe team did everything they could to rectify it quickly. They provide excellent customer service, are inexpensive, and give great monitoring service. I recommend them.

hermaclarke in Toronto
hermaclarke in Toronto

Asking for a siren to be relocated in my house

Spoke to Zar on Easter Monday. She was extremely professional. We got disconnected, and she phoned me back. My thought was, this is a young lady who has people skills and cares about her company. And when she phoned me back, she had an appointment date and time for me. I am an educator, and I must say, she is the right person to keep your company profitable.
Regards.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Alarm Equipment Upgraded

I contacted customer service to review a light that showed up on the alarm panel after a cellular disruption. The system needed a reset. Customer service provided me with instruction on how to reset. The service was handled well.

While reviewing my account I was offered a free upgrade to a newer model and a new system free of charge with a 3 years contract. I was OK with the offer since I have been with Deluxe Alarm company for 14 years. I have never had any issues with the system or support when I call.

Home alarm system

Great company . Highly recommend . When we call they are always there to help . Great products and great service . Have signed another 5 year contract with them

ying in Oakville
ying in Oakville

home alarm system and.camera door.bell

the tech cae for installation.was on time and very friendly.
customer service was patient and knowledgeble.
moving to a new construction.home, I have a lot to do. but now, at least i know.my.families are.safe.and protected.
thanks!

PM in Vaughan
PM in Vaughan

Service

We are with Delux Alarms for 8 years now and very satisfied with the excellent service. Appreciate their prompt and kind response to all our queries. During any alarm security related issues their monitoring response is instant by calling our designated contacts. It certainly helps remove stress and gives us peace of mind, especially when traveling. I was also able to change to temporary contact names during travel. Delux Alarm
has also been accommodating in the
method of payment. Never had an issue.
Koodos to Delux Alarms.

More about Deluxe Alarms

Deluxe Alarms provides the best in home alarm systems to protect your home, family and loved ones. With over a decade of know-how, we are the business families in the greater Toronto and surround areas have trusted for years to keep their homes and families protected. Never worry about your safety when you can have peace of mind delivered with Deluxe Alarms home security. When it comes to your home alarm, you can count on Deluxe Alarms to provide complete 24/7 safety.

Built into our service is the latest in home monitoring systems. We include emergency notification for your home with a fast response time for any kind of emergency from a prowler in your house to an unanticipated flood while you are away from home.

Our home security alarm systems may also provide peace of mind with our special medical alert system. If you or a loved one is home alone with a health condition or at an age where the ability to call for help could be critical, we can help. This state of the art medical assistance system can aid anyone recovering from illness or facing lost mobility from aging to stay independent but always within reach of medical assistance. It can mean being able to enjoy life to the fullest and still have help available in an instant when needed.

Deluxe Alarms can create the right security package for your home. We offer complete home wiring packages, cell phone connections that allow you to monitor your homes safety from a distance (smart home monitoring), and security certificates that will bring your home insurance down and a wireless security system that works independent of the power grid to keep your home secure even in blackout conditions. We can deliver a home alarm security system for the best security money can buy at an affordable price only from Deluxe Alarms.