Deluxe Alarms

Reviews for Deluxe Alarms

FutureKid in Vaughan
FutureKid in Vaughan

Service

We have used Deluxe Alarms for over 10 years.
We have had their security system installed in 3 different homes. They have experienced service technicians and amazing customer service.
We feel safe in our home with the security system and have recommended them to our family and friends.

Ming in Thornhill
Ming in Thornhill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Alarm system through builder

Great front line staff. Good customer service. They resolve issues very quick. Although there were couple of hiccups for my installation like no rough in wire from builder, wrong color touchpad was sent to us, they resolved those issue in a timely manner and it meet my expectation.

Service for alarm installation

The man came and was very respectful and quick with the set up, he helped us out a lot and was very nice and friendly. He initially came in to the house, was swift in setting up the product and then walked us through the Steps of operation after.

MAYOORAN in Toronto
MAYOORAN in Toronto

Basement

We have been using Deluxe Alarm for almost 11 years. Good alarm system. Works well. Easy to use app. Easy to arm and disarm. Mobile unit is handy, easy to use, and clear. Would recommend this alarm system. I loved their services...Thank you...Amanda. P for help out to install new alarm to the basement also upgrade my old system with NEW system.
We all loved Deluxe Alarm system..............

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Renovation

Having a basement renovation and I had a window made larger. I needed Deluxe to come out and change the connections to fit the new window. Before the technician entered the home I explained there was a light on the display and could he check that out first. He proceeded to go downstairs and fix the connector then at the end of the appt told me my home was not equipped with alarm monitoring because i canceled my phone service. When asking the technician about why he would proceed with the connections downstairs he got very heated with me which I didn’t appreciate because I was just asking questions trying to find out what was going on because my monthly monitoring rate had stayed the same. I would have thought that someone at the station would have notified me that I no longer had that service! Overall I don’t feel very confident in the service frankly if the phone line was cut why would someone not call me.

Ap in Markham
Ap in Markham

Good alarm system

Good alarm system. Works well so far. Easy to use app. Easy to arm and disarm. Mobile unit is handy, easy to use, and clear. Would recommend this alarm system.

ed.hogan
ed.hogan

Service as expected

The upgrade to our new system was handled very professionally and as scheduled. The new features were well explained. The follow up phone call on the app uses was very beneficial.

Faik in Oakville
Faik in Oakville

Installation of Home Alarm System

Very satisfied with both customer services and installation team doing the work in two stages and helping me with the whole process. Installation team (2 technicians) both very very professional, talking me through the process and finishing work with no issues. Thank you to all and the friendly customer service team.

Robert & Annette in Maple
Robert & Annette in Maple

Excellent Service

We have been customers of Deluxe Alarms since we owned our home (2007). We have always had reliable service with them. Never had an issue, operators have always been responsive and polite.
Over the years as technology changed (Wireless, Apps, Cameras etc) so has the upgrades and service provided by Deluxe Alarms. We have no hesitation in recommending Deluxe.

Mxvr2007 in Whitby
Mxvr2007 in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Our Home

Great company with great customer service. We have been using Delux Alarm for almost 12 years and never had any concerns. We upgraded our alarm service with doorbell and digital door locks. ...amazing products which can be controlled through mobile app. Both Amandas (sales and tech service) were great and pleasant. Thank you Delux Alarm for keeping us safe.

More about Deluxe Alarms

Deluxe Alarms provides the best in home alarm systems to protect your home, family and loved ones. With over a decade of know-how, we are the business families in the greater Toronto and surround areas have trusted for years to keep their homes and families protected. Never worry about your safety when you can have peace of mind delivered with Deluxe Alarms home security. When it comes to your home alarm, you can count on Deluxe Alarms to provide complete 24/7 safety.

Built into our service is the latest in home monitoring systems. We include emergency notification for your home with a fast response time for any kind of emergency from a prowler in your house to an unanticipated flood while you are away from home.

Our home security alarm systems may also provide peace of mind with our special medical alert system. If you or a loved one is home alone with a health condition or at an age where the ability to call for help could be critical, we can help. This state of the art medical assistance system can aid anyone recovering from illness or facing lost mobility from aging to stay independent but always within reach of medical assistance. It can mean being able to enjoy life to the fullest and still have help available in an instant when needed.

Deluxe Alarms can create the right security package for your home. We offer complete home wiring packages, cell phone connections that allow you to monitor your homes safety from a distance (smart home monitoring), and security certificates that will bring your home insurance down and a wireless security system that works independent of the power grid to keep your home secure even in blackout conditions. We can deliver a home alarm security system for the best security money can buy at an affordable price only from Deluxe Alarms.