Mattresses
Furniture

Reviews for Ton Furniture

Private User reviews London, ON

Mattress

After making try few option, they offer me a made to measure mattress. It’s quality is non questionable. And my sleep has improved by some much! I would definately buy again from the team.

Thank you for your kind review!
We try our best to provide the best mattress for each clients need and the best service!

We are happy you enjoy your new mattress. ;)

Mihaela Nitescu in Toronto
Mihaela Nitescu in Toronto

Bought a mattress

I've asked Ton Furniture for a mattress with certain specifications that I needed it. They've delivered it to my condo, into my bedroom. They brought a nice organic material mattress protector. Everything was on time, excellent quality, amazing service! I've used them in the past and I'm recommending them to all my friends. They always deliver great service!

Thank you Mihaela for your nice feedback.
We were happy to see you again and glad you use TonFurniture ;)

Enjoy your new great mattress!

mundyno
mundyno

Mattress and protector

I bought a mattress in a box from Ton Furniture, mattress is great,good quality, no chemical smell at all,very happy with the service, delivered same day as ordered.

Thank you Raymond for your kind review.
We sell several types of Mattress-in-a-Box over 7 years.
Higher quality and lower price compare to many "new online brands." plus we do not support paid reviews/blogs.

Great mattress-Great price-Honest and professional service... simple :)

2 single matress set

My boys just came here in Canada and I need it for them...I purchased the matress from Slee Guide matress and my boys loved it..For anyone who needs a matress set just give them a call or visit then in store...

Thank you for your kind review.
We appreciate your business!
enjoy your new mattresses and Sleep Well!

Orlet
Orlet

Replace Box Spring

This is our 3rd time making a purchase from Andy as we had to replace a box spring that was too high for a new bed frame. I refuse to buy from anywhere else because he provides a quality product, at a decent price while offering superior customer service! Andy responded almost immediately to my inquiry, answered my various questions about available options and delivered ahead of schedule! I highly recommend calling Andy for your bedding needs - you won't regret it!

Thank you Orlet for your kind words.
Im glad I could help you.
We try our best to support our customers even after sale.
We also appreciate our loyal customers and are always happy to see them coming back to is :)

All the best!

andrewm in Pickering
andrewm in Pickering
1 review Whitby, ON

2nd Mattress Purchase

This is my second mattress purchase from Andy. I purchased the Dreamstar Natural Escape Firm 5 years ago Queen and have really enjoyed it; so bought from him again when last week same mattress but the king size. The mattress has really held up well over time no sagging and stays very cool while sleeping. Andy arranged and delivered the mattress in two days; amazing service. Thanks again for everything Andy!

Thank you Andre for coming back to us for your second mattress.
We are always happy to see our customers return to us.
Great products, great prices, great service, thats our Goal and it works! ;)

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Custom King Mattress

Andy was extremely attentive and helpful in explaining the different type of mattresses available. We ended up with a foam mattress, custom made with extra firmness. Andy helped expedited the delivery process and hand delivered it to us! The mattress quality is great and we love sleeping on it. Seems like this will be the one and we look forward to buying all our mattresses from Ton again!

Thank you Paul for your nice review and for buying from us again.
We are always happy to see our repeat customers .
Enjoy your natural latex king mattress!

TonFurniture.com

2 beds

We previously purchased a king from Andy @ Ton and when we needed new beds for the kids Ton Furniture was the first and only place we contacted. As always Andy was informative and awesome. We were looking for some unique requirements and Andy took us to check inventory in the warehouse and the family got to see how the mattresses were being made. Very cool. In the end we got one mattress and one mattresses set. Great service and great price.

Thank you for your nice review. Im glad you like your new mattresses. We only sell locally made, top quality mattresses.
Great products-great price!
It was nice seeing you again!

TonFurniture.con

liz19 in North York
liz19 in North York

New Mattress

Andy was a pleasure to deal with. He was very accommodating and answered all my questions and concerns related to buying a new mattress. I am so satisfied and happy with my purchase and would recommend Andy to anyone.

Thank you Liz for buying from us and for your kind review.
Thank you so much for your business!

lovzGigi in Toronto
lovzGigi in Toronto

We keep buying from Andy

647.839.5672
We serve the whole GTA Free Delivery

Our 3rd time buying from Andy. We have been very happy with the two mattresses we purchased two years ago. And now we are getting all the natural latex pillows from him too.

Families especially the senior ones who stay over at our house commented on
how our mattresses and pillows are so comfy and they got very good night sleep.

Andy is very prompt with his response so I was very happy that we are able to enjoy the pillows the day after I placed an order with him, delivered to our house.

Overall, I am happy with the quality of the product, the prompt delivery service, and the price.

Thank you very much for your kind words.
Its always nice dealing with our happy customers who return back to TonFurniture or recommend another friend/family member to us.

We try our best to provide the best professional -no gimmicks service, also no pushy or up selling.

Im glad you are happy with your all natural latex mattresses as well as pillows, in fact, I do also sleep on it and can not sleep on another type of pillow as i got spoiled by the super comfy-cool sleep-no fluffing-hypo allergenic and dust mite resistant natural latex pillows :)

Cheers,

More about Ton Furniture

6 Times Winner - THE BEST MATTRESS STORE IN TORONTO - BEST OF HOMESTARS AWARD WINNER - THANK YOU! :)

WE HAVE THE LOWEST PRICE ON TOP QUALITY MATTRESSES AND THE BEST SERVICE

Its simple, we sell Top Quality Mattresses for Less, directly from the Factory.
WE ARE THE MATTRESS SPECIALISTS! Professional - No pushy service, no upselling, friendly service, best
industry knowledge.

Best Quality. Best Service. Best Price. Buy a top quality mattress from the mattress specialists!

As we are an online store, we offer lower price thanks to no retail fees or fancy showrooms (overhead costs). You save 40-60% compare to any retail sale!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can always come and see mattresses before buying in our warehouse (please contact us for appointment).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We provide FREE DELIVERY IN GTA! Same day delivery or delivery out of GTA available as well. Anytime you wish, we will deliver it directly to your room and will help you with set up.

>>>>> Local pick up is also available! <<<<<

We sell all types of mattresses: euro top, tight top, orthopedic, all natural, hypo-allergenic, talalay latex, memory foam, BIO soy bean foam, coil free, pocket coil, baby crib mattresses, custom sized mattresses and more. All TOP QUALITY and Made in Canada.

All mattresses are under the FULL manufacturer warranty.

TonFurniture.com