Ton Furniture

Ton Furniture

Best of 2019 winner 7 timesBest of 2019winner 7 times

Reviews for Ton Furniture

Mattress and box spring

All the superlatives I read about this company are true. We bought a mattress and box spring on Saturday. Andy provided a very high quality product at a reasonable price with same day delivery and all with the most friendly, helpful service. As someone else said, why buy a mattress anywhere else. We are planning to buy a second bed and this is the only place I would buy. Thanks Andy!

Thank you very much for your kind review.
We always try our best to provide not only the best product, but also the beat service.

Enjoy your new natural latex mattress.

A. in Toronto
A. in Toronto

Fabulous Quality and Service!

I found their website one day and I loved the selection and prices so I ordered a mattress immediately. Andy was quick in getting back to me and answering all questions I had. Delivery was timely and efficient. Would recommend them to anyone!!

Thank you very much for your nice feedback.
We try our best to provide the top quality products for the best possible price.

Over 40 models, directly from production line

Enjoy your new mattress!

Shlerbin in Barrie
Shlerbin in Barrie

No need to go anywhere else!

This is the second time we've purchased a mattress set from Andy, after our son-in-law recommended we go here first. He was right: there's no need to go anywhere else, ever! The prices are great, delivery is VERY timely and Andy delivers with the best smile. Great customer service from A to Z. We can't recommend TonFurniture enough.

Im so happy you liked our service and gave us your trust again.
Thank you very much for your kind review and enjoy your new mattress!

hadylotfy

Reasonable price
Good advice
Knowledgable person
Natural products

Thank you for your kind words.
All natural latex mattress is an excellent choice.

We appreciate you chose us to shop for a new mattress.
Enjoy your new mattress!

TonFurniture Team .

Private User reviews London, ON

Mattress

After making try few option, they offer me a made to measure mattress. It’s quality is non questionable. And my sleep has improved by some much! I would definately buy again from the team.

Thank you for your kind review!
We try our best to provide the best mattress for each clients need and the best service!

We are happy you enjoy your new mattress. ;)

Mihaela Nitescu in Toronto
Mihaela Nitescu in Toronto

Bought a mattress

I've asked Ton Furniture for a mattress with certain specifications that I needed it. They've delivered it to my condo, into my bedroom. They brought a nice organic material mattress protector. Everything was on time, excellent quality, amazing service! I've used them in the past and I'm recommending them to all my friends. They always deliver great service!

Thank you Mihaela for your nice feedback.
We were happy to see you again and glad you use TonFurniture ;)

Enjoy your new great mattress!

mundyno
mundyno

Mattress and protector

I bought a mattress in a box from Ton Furniture, mattress is great,good quality, no chemical smell at all,very happy with the service, delivered same day as ordered.

Thank you Raymond for your kind review.
We sell several types of Mattress-in-a-Box over 7 years.
Higher quality and lower price compare to many "new online brands." plus we do not support paid reviews/blogs.

Great mattress-Great price-Honest and professional service... simple :)

Orlet
Orlet

Replace Box Spring

This is our 3rd time making a purchase from Andy as we had to replace a box spring that was too high for a new bed frame. I refuse to buy from anywhere else because he provides a quality product, at a decent price while offering superior customer service! Andy responded almost immediately to my inquiry, answered my various questions about available options and delivered ahead of schedule! I highly recommend calling Andy for your bedding needs - you won't regret it!

Thank you Orlet for your kind words.
Im glad I could help you.
We try our best to support our customers even after sale.
We also appreciate our loyal customers and are always happy to see them coming back to is :)

All the best!

andrewm in Pickering
andrewm in Pickering
1 review Whitby, ON

2nd Mattress Purchase

This is my second mattress purchase from Andy. I purchased the Dreamstar Natural Escape Firm 5 years ago Queen and have really enjoyed it; so bought from him again when last week same mattress but the king size. The mattress has really held up well over time no sagging and stays very cool while sleeping. Andy arranged and delivered the mattress in two days; amazing service. Thanks again for everything Andy!

Thank you Andre for coming back to us for your second mattress.
We are always happy to see our customers return to us.
Great products, great prices, great service, thats our Goal and it works! ;)

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Custom King Mattress

Andy was extremely attentive and helpful in explaining the different type of mattresses available. We ended up with a foam mattress, custom made with extra firmness. Andy helped expedited the delivery process and hand delivered it to us! The mattress quality is great and we love sleeping on it. Seems like this will be the one and we look forward to buying all our mattresses from Ton again!

Thank you Paul for your nice review and for buying from us again.
We are always happy to see our repeat customers .
Enjoy your natural latex king mattress!

TonFurniture.com

More about Ton Furniture

6 Times Winner - THE BEST MATTRESS STORE IN TORONTO - BEST OF HOMESTARS AWARD WINNER - THANK YOU! :)

WE HAVE THE LOWEST PRICE ON TOP QUALITY MATTRESSES AND THE BEST SERVICE

Its simple, we sell Top Quality Mattresses for Less, directly from the Factory.
WE ARE THE MATTRESS SPECIALISTS! Professional - No pushy service, no upselling, friendly service, best
industry knowledge.

Best Quality. Best Service. Best Price. Buy a top quality mattress from the mattress specialists!

As we are an online store, we offer lower price thanks to no retail fees or fancy showrooms (overhead costs). You save 40-60% compare to any retail sale!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can always come and see mattresses before buying in our warehouse (please contact us for appointment).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We provide FREE DELIVERY IN GTA! Same day delivery or delivery out of GTA available as well. Anytime you wish, we will deliver it directly to your room and will help you with set up.

>>>>> Local pick up is also available! <<<<<

We sell all types of mattresses: euro top, tight top, orthopedic, all natural, hypo-allergenic, talalay latex, memory foam, BIO soy bean foam, coil free, pocket coil, baby crib mattresses, custom sized mattresses and more. All TOP QUALITY and Made in Canada.

All mattresses are under the FULL manufacturer warranty.

TonFurniture.com