TON FURNITURE

andrewm in Pickering
andrewm in Pickering
1 review Whitby, ON

2nd Mattress Purchase

This is my second mattress purchase from Andy. I purchased the Dreamstar Natural Escape Firm 5 years ago Queen and have really enjoyed it; so bought from him again when last week same mattress but the king size. The mattress has really held up well over time no sagging and stays very cool while sleeping. Andy arranged and delivered the mattress in two days; amazing service. Thanks again for everything Andy!

Thank you Andre for coming back to us for your second mattress.
We are always happy to see our customers return to us.
Great products, great prices, great service, thats our Goal and it works! ;)

TonFurniture Team

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Custom King Mattress

Andy was extremely attentive and helpful in explaining the different type of mattresses available. We ended up with a foam mattress, custom made with extra firmness. Andy helped expedited the delivery process and hand delivered it to us! The mattress quality is great and we love sleeping on it. Seems like this will be the one and we look forward to buying all our mattresses from Ton again!

Thank you Paul for your nice review and for buying from us again.
We are always happy to see our repeat customers .
Enjoy your natural latex king mattress!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

2 beds

We previously purchased a king from Andy @ Ton and when we needed new beds for the kids Ton Furniture was the first and only place we contacted. As always Andy was informative and awesome. We were looking for some unique requirements and Andy took us to check inventory in the warehouse and the family got to see how the mattresses were being made. Very cool. In the end we got one mattress and one mattresses set. Great service and great price.

Thank you for your nice review. Im glad you like your new mattresses. We only sell locally made, top quality mattresses.
Great products-great price!
It was nice seeing you again!

TonFurniture.con

liz19 in North York
liz19 in North York

New Mattress

Andy was a pleasure to deal with. He was very accommodating and answered all my questions and concerns related to buying a new mattress. I am so satisfied and happy with my purchase and would recommend Andy to anyone.

Thank you Liz for buying from us and for your kind review.
Thank you so much for your business!

lovzGigi in Toronto
lovzGigi in Toronto

We keep buying from Andy

Our 3rd time buying from Andy. We have been very happy with the two mattresses we purchased two years ago. And now we are getting all the natural latex pillows from him too.

Families especially the senior ones who stay over at our house commented on
how our mattresses and pillows are so comfy and they got very good night sleep.

Andy is very prompt with his response so I was very happy that we are able to enjoy the pillows the day after I placed an order with him, delivered to our house.

Overall, I am happy with the quality of the product, the prompt delivery service, and the price.

Thank you very much for your kind words.
Its always nice dealing with our happy customers who return back to TonFurniture or recommend another friend/family member to us.

We try our best to provide the best professional -no gimmicks service, also no pushy or up selling.

Im glad you are happy with your all natural latex mattresses as well as pillows, in fact, I do also sleep on it and can not sleep on another type of pillow as i got spoiled by the super comfy-cool sleep-no fluffing-hypo allergenic and dust mite resistant natural latex pillows :)

Cheers,

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Quick efficient and friendly

This is my 3rd time buying a mattress from here. Andy replied right away and accommodated my schedule. He delivered the mattress the day after I purchased it and was very helpful and knowledgeable in helping wirh my selection.

Thank you for buying from us your another mattress and for your kind words ;)

Always happy to see you and glad I could help!
Enjoy your new King mattress!

We provide Express Free Mattress Delivery and over 30 too quality models for great factory direct price.

Szilvia  in North York
Szilvia in North York

Very good service

I bought mattresses from Andy the second time.We love the Rock mattress, it is what it says, firm but very comfortable, for a good price. I recommend this company Andy gives a very fast reliable service.

Thank you Szilvia, always happy to see you ;)
Thank you for buying from us again.

Happy Canada Day!

Andy :)

alexi garrow in Toronto
alexi garrow in Toronto

Great Price, Friendly, Professional Service, Couldn't recommend more

I had put off buying a mattress for way too long, the whole process made me anxious. Pushy salesmen, expensive products, mixed reviews, its just one of those industries I guess.

I didn't find any of that here. Andy was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. I never felt that I was being upsold, and he had a large selection in my price range. Not only that, the mattress was at my apartment just a few hours later, free of charge!

A few weeks in, I'm extremely pleased with the product. Forget pushy salesmen and pricey showrooms, this is where you should buy your next mattress.

Thank you Alexi for your nice review! This makes us feel very motivated, when we see that our customers are happy with the product we helped them to chose.

Best knowledge, great prices, friendly-easygoing and non pushy service is what we focus on ;)

Enjoy your new mattress and let us know if you will be in need of another bedding product!

Mat in Old Toronto
Mat in Old Toronto

Mattress

I just bought a mattress from this company and I am very satisfied and glad I choose to buy my bed from here. Great material and very comfy. It was also great that they did same day delivery. Andy was very helpful and professional in helping me choose the right bed. I will definitely be recommending this place to others.

Thank you Mat for your kind words.
We try our best to provide best mattresses for less as well as the best service.
Free - Same day delivery as well.

Enjoy your new mattress!

Gary in Oakville
Gary in Oakville

Excellent service, great value for your money

Very satisifed with the ultimate comfort plush mattress. Not too hard and not too soft. If you want a firm one, the ultimate comfort firm is good too. Great value for your money and excellent service by Andy.

Thank you Gary for buying from us your second mattress as well as referrals.

It was a pleasure dealing with you.

Sleep Well!

More about TON FURNITURE

6 Times Winner - THE BEST MATTRESS STORE IN TORONTO - BEST OF HOMESTARS AWARD WINNER - THANK YOU! :)

WE HAVE THE LOWEST PRICE ON TOP QUALITY MATTRESSES AND THE BEST SERVICE

Its simple, we sell Top Quality Mattresses for Less, directly from the Factory.
WE ARE THE MATTRESS SPECIALISTS! Professional - No pushy service, no upselling, friendly service, best
industry knowledge.

Best Quality. Best Service. Best Price. Buy a top quality mattress from the mattress specialists!

As we are an online store, we offer lower price thanks to no retail fees or fancy showrooms (overhead costs). You save 40-60% compare to any retail sale!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can always come and see mattresses before buying in our warehouse (please contact us for appointment).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We provide FREE DELIVERY IN GTA! Same day delivery or delivery out of GTA available as well. Anytime you wish, we will deliver it directly to your room and will help you with set up.

>>>>> Local pick up is also available! <<<<<

We sell all types of mattresses: euro top, tight top, orthopedic, all natural, hypo-allergenic, talalay latex, memory foam, BIO soy bean foam, coil free, pocket coil, baby crib mattresses, custom sized mattresses and more. All TOP QUALITY and Made in Canada.

All mattresses are under the FULL manufacturer warranty.

Euro-Canadian Mattress Specialists