RH Company

Reviews for RH Company

Johan
Johan

Whole house renovation

Re-model main floor, many other secondary projects. Great communication, speed and quality. Very pleased.

Good man! loved working with you. looking forward to it in the future.

iram27
iram27

Kitchen Renovation

I interviewed several contractors and was extremely pleased in selecting RH company. We had a very professional and friendly experience throughout the project. I really appreciated the proactive project management aspect as well as speedy responses in any questions or concerns I may have had. I am a planner and felt like we knew major weekly tasks so there was never a moment of feeling behind on choosing decor or appliances. Thee was also good colllaboration and open communication throughout the process. We love our kitchen and it has turned out even better than I expected!

Thank you this review. We enjoyed working on the project very much and it turned out amazing because of the collaborative effort on all sides.

R.H Company

Kristina
Kristina

Basement renovation

Charles and his team did a great job with my basement kitchen renovation. The project was very well managed, contractors were all experts in their field and the renovation was delivered on time and within budget. Communication with Charles was excellent, he always responded quickly to my questions and was on top of things throughout the reno. The design solutions were very good, as was the quality of work.

Hey Kristina, thanks writing this review, we really enjoyed working on your project and hope to work with you again in the future.

Warm Regards
Charles

T. D.
T. D.

Basement Kitchen and Custom Wall Unit

The work was very well thought out and planned, Our giant kitchen island 6x11 is a showpiece- they incorporated the basement beam which was wrapped with custom woodwork. Custom wall unit has tons of storage and compliments the kitchen. Perfect space for entertaining.

We loved working with you closely to bring your vision to life. We also appreciate your warm hospitality and use of the back door. We look forward to working with you very soon.

Charles

MommaC
MommaC

Kitchen reno

We had a small, stuffy, out dated, inefficient family kitchen. Charles and his crew transformed it into an open, bright, practical family friendly space and we couldn’t be happier. RH Company were easy to communicate with, which is the key to a successful renovation! Charles was flexible, reasonable and insightful. He knew our end goal and came up with fantastic ideas to attain them. Renos often leave small details unfinished and you end up chasing contractors forever. Charles left no corner unpainted and no tile ungrouted! His crew were respectful of the fact that we were living IN a reno (which is never ideal) and left the space clean every single day - no easy feat! We wanted a pretty kitchen, but more importantly, a kitchen that worked for our family. It would be easy to come in, slap up some swish Looking cupboards fancy lighting and call it a day. But Charles and co went beyond that to create a warm, welcoming, efficient space accessible to everyone in our family! We love it and have nothing but great things to say about our experience with RHcompany.

Hey Carol, thanks for the review. We had great time working on your project and love you guys. We can't wait to work with you again.

Cheers

Alexander from Toronto
Alexander from Toronto

Kitchen reno

I love my new kitchen! By far my favorite room in the house. I would highly recommend Kervelli Kitchens to my closest friends and family without hesitating . Everything went well from the design to the finished product. Any problems or suggestions that occurred on the way were easily addressed and managed. The workers were really respectable and easy to get along with. I recommend Kervelli Kitchens to anyone who's looking for that dream kitchen they've always wanted! :)

Denise from Oakville
Denise from Oakville

Kitchen renovation!

Kernel lo kitchens provided amazing quality workmanship and completed my kitchen much faster then expected :) Also stayed right on budget! Extremely happy with my beautiful backsplash and would definitely recommend them!

Kyle Bleiman from Toronto
Kyle Bleiman from Toronto

Kitchen Addition

I spoke to a few different companies to help add an addition on to an already existing hi-end kitchen. After meeting with Charles I knew he was the right guy for the job. His quote was reasonable, he was always punctual and kept me in the loop and the workmanship is spot on. I would not hesitate to use or recommend Charles for future work.

More about RH Company

Would you like to save more of your hard earned money?

Every Year hundreds of home owners will find themselves dealing with a difficult out of control renovations that cost them much more than they ever imagined. Visit our website for more details on how a renovation from Robinhood Renovations can save you time and money.

We can Design and Build your dream renovation. We aim to give you the best quality service delivered in a timely and efficient manner. We keep your budget in mind and make sure that your satisfaction is our top priority.

We only use the best trades to get your job done professionally the first time.