Scholars At Your Service

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Ottawa ON K1B 4V7
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Ottawa  >  Scholars At Your Service

Reviews for Scholars At Your Service

Rupert restoration

Fantastic service by the team at Scholars at Your Service - Colin and Jamal were very responsive, Hannah and Mike did a wonderful job and Mike was great at the walk through and really made sure the details were taken care of. Thank you! T&J

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Master Bedroom repaint

Excellent job! Mike, who did the work, was professional, hard working, meticulous and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Our newly painted master bedroom looks fantastic! Would recommend to friends.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New Condo Painting

Great team effort, they were an enthusiastic and driven team. I am happy that Tony made the time to ensure his team worked diligently, I valued his effort throughout the project.

homeowner1224 in Burlington
homeowner1224 in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Disappeared with our money!

Bryan (franchise manager) from Burlington fed us a very convincing story! Talked a great game about being accountable and giving high quality service. We put together a number of jobs for him - which should have taken about a week to complete. Two months later, it's about 75% done and Bryan has disappeared and is not returning phone calls. I'm done chasing him.

Exterior house painting

Excellent job by Hannah and Mike. The owners Colin and Jamal were very personable and professional. The painters arrived in a timely fashion and I was very pleased with the final job.
I would highly recommend this company for interior and exterior house painting.

Godsoe’s in Gloucester
Godsoe’s in Gloucester

Front hallway

Hannah & Mike did a great job! Very polite and professional. I would recommend them to friends. They finished on time, did a good cleaned up after the job was done.

Interior and Exterior Painting

We had an excellent experience with the two post-secondary students-Hannah and Mike-who came to paint our house (interior walls and exterior deck). They were friendly, hardworking and very service oriented. Given I was at home while most of the job was completed, I can attest to their work ethic and professionalism. They were happy to answer questions, provide explanations, work with my schedule and touch up small imperfections.

Further, the 'site manager' Colin, was responsive and quick to accommodate our schedule when a second project was added.

If you are looking for painters with 30 years experience in the trade, this student company may not meet your needs. With this in mind, for our particular projects, they exceeded expectations. I would happily have them back in the future.

Tamara, Ottawa in Ottawa
Tamara, Ottawa in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Deck staining and painting of porch/fascia

Excellent service from Scholars at Your Service in central Ottawa. From first point of contact with Jamal to the work and clean up with Hannah, Elizabeth and the rest of the crew. Helpful, conscientious and the painting and staining work we asked them to do was done well and undertaken with attention and care. Way more professional than I would have expected from a student service

Roxanne in Mississauga
Roxanne in Mississauga
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Baseboards and front entrance painting

Connor Kaplan came to our door a few months ago to offer paint services but it wasn’t a good time for us. However, I gave him my name and number for a future estimate. As requested, he called at a future time when it was more convenient for me. Connor gave us a free estimate and was very professional. The cost for what I wanted done (2 bathrooms, baseboards and trims through first floor) was too high so we settled on a price for baseboards only which I was happy with. The painter, Andrew, came to our house a few days later. He was very punctual and hardworking. He first went through the house with me in order to make sure he did all he was supposed to do. At that point, Connor came by to make sure everything was going well. Intuought that was very professional. They both helped remove the two sets of sliding doors which was not planned and not easy. Andrew worked hard all day. Even though he is not a professional painter, he made sure everything looked great in the end. I had noticed a few mistakes but he promptly rectified them and kept a smile on his face. I recommend this team for your painting home improvements. In fact, I plan on asking them to stain my deck.

More about Scholars At Your Service

Professional student painting company offering free estimates for any interior or exterior painting! Scholars at your Service provides a fantastic service for all projects! 3 Year Paint and Labor Warranty 2, 000 000 Liability Insurance Full Workers Compensation Top quality trained student technicians. Top Quality paints and primers. If Interested ...