Scholars At Your Service

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
245 Mcrae Drive ON L5B1V7

Reviews for Scholars At Your Service

Painting the outside of our house.

We are very pleased with the work that Scholars at your Service did at our house. We have an older home that requires painting every few years, and are confident that the preparation and painting will last! Everyone at the company was very helpful. Michael Ellis took lots of time to make sure that the quote reflected what we needed and the painters who worked on our house made sure that everything was as we wanted. They were friendly, helpful and professional. Thank you!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Exterior Painting

Jamal and his team did an excellent job with the exterior painting work at my house. His team was very responsive and considerate. I would recommend them to others looking to do similar work.

P. Moen in Ottawa
P. Moen in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

House Painting

The Scholars at Your Service team was excellent - from the initial consultation, to the quote, the work-plan and execution. Friendly, professional and a great team attitude. The painting team was very effective, quick and able to problem solve. The final product looks outstanding, makes the house look new, and has drawn a ton of compliments in the neighbourhood. Well done!

J from Ottawa
J from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I would definitely recommend this company

Both young men (Milos and his partner...Jason?) were very professional. They would call me before arriving and at the end of each day, they would call to tell me what they had finished and what more needed to be done. This was very much appreciated. Most days were 30+ C degrees, yet they showed up like they said they would. Two front porches, several window ledges and a balcony were painted. They always cleaned up at the end of the day.

Moragger
Moragger
1 review Ottawa, ON

Professional, clean and efficient

My husband and I were very pleased with the work done by Scholars at your Service this year (repeat customers). Jamal A was very helpful ahead of paint day, and Justin was very professional, clean (tarped everything well, removed or discreetly stored material at night) and efficient (quiet, kept us appraised of progress, etc.), and managed his crew effectively. We are delighted with the final product.

Teri B from Ottawa
Teri B from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting of front porch and window/door trim

It was very nice to work with Jamal and his team after having had 2 previous bad experiences with student painters. Jamal was very responsive to our needs and a tight deadline. He always tried to communicate with us, what was going on at every stage of the job. Mignon and Hassan were very pleasant to deal with. Mignon in particular was very polite and friendly, showed up when he said he would and made sure the job site was tidy at the end of the day. I am pleased with the job and would recommend Jamal and his team. Thank you!

N. Da Silva in Ottawa
N. Da Silva in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent work! Will use again!

Was hesitant at first to use another student painting company however these guys proved me wrong. I relayed my concerns and they addressed every single one. They did an excellent job on prepping the painting surfaces (lots of pin holes and a few larger areas that needed mud/sanding). The cut lines are great. The job is professional, clean and done perfectly. They even went over and above and corrected a few spots that were not in the contract. Very much appreciated the extra work and them accommodating me that day (I had a crazy schedule... long story). Ramon and Ben were very friendly, helpful and detailed. It was great - start to finish.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Rupert restoration

Fantastic service by the team at Scholars at Your Service - Colin and Jamal were very responsive, Hannah and Mike did a wonderful job and Mike was great at the walk through and really made sure the details were taken care of. Thank you! T&J

Private User reviews Saskatoon, SK

Master Bedroom repaint

Excellent job! Mike, who did the work, was professional, hard working, meticulous and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Our newly painted master bedroom looks fantastic! Would recommend to friends.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New Condo Painting

Great team effort, they were an enthusiastic and driven team. I am happy that Tony made the time to ensure his team worked diligently, I valued his effort throughout the project.

More about Scholars At Your Service

Professional student painting company offering free estimates for any interior or exterior painting! Scholars at your Service provides a fantastic service for all projects! 3 Year Paint and Labor Warranty 2, 000 000 Liability Insurance Full Workers Compensation Top quality trained student technicians. Top Quality paints and primers. If Interested ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Ottawa?