toronto computer repair service 24/7 Centre

Computer Repairs and Support
Toronto ON M2H 1J8
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Toronto  >  toronto computer repair service 24/7 Centre

Reviews for toronto computer repair service 24/7 Centre

Fraz in Mississauga
Fraz in Mississauga

Computer repair

I have tried different repair companies before. This company returned my call immediately and gave me a quote and diagnosis. They offered to either work on my computer at my home or take it and return it in a few days. They worked quickly and fixed my computer in a couple of days. Friendly service and super quick with their repair. All my files are intact and I have no problems whatsoever with my computer now.

August
August
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

PC repair

Without my PC I cannot operate my business, so I need someone I can trust to get me back in action when things go wrong. toronto computer repair service 24/7 Centre is always quick to respond and lets me know what needs to be done. I had some registry problems that were slowing me down considerably and toronto computer repair service 24/7 Centre rebuilt the PC overnight. That is good service. Thanks .?

More about toronto computer repair service 24/7 Centre

Fast and affordable service, Computer Repair & Data Recovery Services, Home, business, Office Computer Service, Specializing in ON-SITE Computer Repairs, no-charge pick-up & Deliveries, flat-rate Diag