Viktoria Professional Movers

Reviews for Viktoria Professional Movers

Kathryn in Toronto
Kathryn in Toronto

Movers

Full Service Movers in Toronto and Southern Ontario Viktoria Professional Movers
647-344-1554
24 The East Mall, Unit #13
Toronto
M8W

I have used multiple moving companies and these guys were amazing. By far the best. Everything a solid company should be; professional, punctual, listens, responds to questions quickly.
(Isn't it crazy that's not the norm with moving companies?!)
Maria who coordinated the move is on top of things and is always willing to answer any questions.
The movers - they're strong, fast and so polite. True gentlemen! Small example - apologizing to pedestrians for blocking the sidewalk (for a few minutes) while they're carrying a massive couch.
I highly recommend their services.

Hi Kathryn, thank you very much for taking time to submit this amazing review. I'm very happy that it all went well during the move, our guys are the best! Thank you again, I appreciate it very much. All the best!

Ryan nazeman in Calgary
Ryan nazeman in Calgary

Moving

Viktoria movers helped me move to my new home and stored my furniture in storage for a couple months while my new place was getting built. Nothing but great things to say about them. Punctual, very professional and quick to get back to me. I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for movers!

Hello Ryan, thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate it very much. All the best and thanks again.

YJZ
YJZ
1 review Burnaby, BC

Long Distance Move (TO to VAN) Resulted in Damaged and Missing Furniture

I moved from Toronto to Vancouver in Sep 2017. It was a big move and we decided on Viktoria Movers after interviewing a number of different companies. They were not the cheapest, but we opted to go with the best given the size of the move.

Unfortunately, the move resulted in damaged furniture (a custom sectional sofa) and missing furniture (bed slats). The movers were perplexed by the missing slats, claiming to not know where they went. After several weeks of phone calls and emails, they admitted that they did not know where they were. Ultimately, I was forced to purchase replacement slats from the manufacturer and seek compensation from Viktoria. It took over 6 months for them to e-transfer me $156 for the cost of the slats.

The damage to my sectional sofa was in the form of extensive scratches all over the surface of the frame. For some reason, it appears that they did not wrap this piece of furniture before placing it on the truck. It looks to have been dragged around on hard surfaces, resulting in the scratches. I sent photos to Viktoria and inquired about the insurance coverage which they had assured offered full coverage when I was looking to hire them. They were unwilling to respond to my emails about this issue, much less offer to repair or replace the furniture. I did not even receive an offer for a discount on the move (which cost nearly $6000).

Dear Yu-Jia, we're moving thousands clients each year locally, across Canada and USA and if there is any issue throughout the process, we are trying our best to resolve it to satisfaction of all parties involved. We responded to all e-mails you sent (I went through communication, to make sure). Please understand we cannot take a responsibility for items that were damaged prior to the move. We reimbursed you for bed slats as per your e-mail from Dec 21st, 2017 when you finally advised the replacement cost you require. I would like to thank you for using our services a year ago and hope you're all well and settled at your new home.

UPDATE

UPDATE: Aug 8/18

Upon reading this, I was contacted by the company owner, Maria, the same day. It seems there is a communication short-circuit between the office in Calgary I was contacting for resolution and their head-office, who were unaware of my complaint.

Maria rectified the situation in regards to my missing items the same day to my satisfaction, restoring my opinion of the company. With a 'fix' of the communications issues form the Calgary office, I would definitely recommend Viktoria.

---

I had a great initial impression with Viktoria: great crew who picked-up in Toronto, great crew who delivered in Calgary.

However, it was noted at the time of delivery (on their paperwork), that my expensive Dyson vacuum was missing, and subsequently another box of miscellaneous items. They noted this and ensured it would be delivered right away, claiming it was simply missed when packing my goods on the truck for final delivery. That was end of June - 5 weeks later I have still not received said items and they have stopped returning my calls (many attempts a week to connect and resolve).

Unless you can afford to risk the loss of your goods, I cannot recommend Viktoria "Professional" Movers.

Thank you Bryce. I'm glad we're able to resolve it to your satisfaction and thank you for taking time to update your review.
Wish you all the best!

Shannon in Calgary
Shannon in Calgary

Best in the business

This team of hard working men were the best part of our move. In all my years I never hired a moving company but with 3 kids and cold weather I knew I needed help. From the point of first contact Andrey was quick to respond and answer all my questions. I received a quote and hired then for my move. My move was complex with a pickup of stuff in chestermere then calgary and then to another home in Calgary. I have never seen a team work so well without complaints. My floors were protected as well as mattresses and televisions. I can't say enough good things about then. We are slated to move again soon and I will be hiring them again! Shannon and Tai Sato

Shannon, thank you so much for your great review, it's very much appreciated and I hope you're enjoying your new home already!
All the best and thanks again for choosing Viktoria!

Dyan
Dyan

Moving Services

When I say Viktoria Movers go above and beyond I really mean it. I have engaged Viktoria Movers on several occasions and just when I thought their services couldn’t get any better - they surpassed themselves. From my first contact with Maria and Andrey I knew I was in the hands of seasoned professionals, true to their word their crews were courteous, smart and efficient. I have very high standards and believe me when I say I would and have recommended them without a moments hesitation.

Dear Dyan, thank you so much for your great review and repeat business and all referrals, it's very much appreciated. Hope you're all well and settled at your beautiful new home! All the best.

Expensive Moving service

We do not recommend Viktoria Vanlines and will not use them in the future.

We engaged with Viktoria Vanlines for our last move because of some positive reviews on HomeStars' s website. However, we realized after our move that we overpaid. When an organization/employer is paying (i.e relocation), Viktoria's high cost is irrelevant to the people moving. In our case, we paid 100% out of our pockets ($2000 - this includes $100 tips).

Our move was a consolidated one because it was considered a "small" move (this means multiple pick up and drop off in order to fill the truck).
We were told that the truck will be at our home at 8.00am but did not show up until 2.45pm. Had I not taken the initiative to phone, I would not have known that the driver was scheduled to pick up a load 45 minutes away from our home at 10.30am (which means it would have been impossible for him to be at our place at 8.00am)

Upon delivery, we were told 12.00 noon the next day but the driver arrived at 12.45pm (again was not told of the lateness until I initiated the phone call). A bit frustrating....

We had no dishes, glasses or breakables - just a few large bedroom items and boxes so we expected the move to be quick and simple - nothing to dismantle! We felt that too many hours were wasted on non productive folding blankets, placing tags on items (which we paid for).

The dynamics of this lucrative business is complicated and the right hand does not seem to know what the left hand is doing (this is my perception based on our personal experience). There is (1) a sales person/rep., (2) an office clerk who charged my credit card, (3) a driver and (4) finally a customer service person. We had interaction with all 4 groups and information varied significantly!!

Thank you for your review Ann. I have to admit, it did surprise us to see 2 out of 10 stars especially after you gave compliments to the crew for great job they've done(e.g. bringing extremely large pieces down the spiral staircase), no damages, and tipped them. Please note your final price was much lower than estimate you received. For pick up and delivery you're given a window also your received text messages from driver, when he was giving you heads up that they're on the way. Office did provide you with same information as well. Collected shipments are standard when it comes to long distance moving and that is why we do provide you with window for pick up and delivery, since there are more pick up and drop offs on the way, so we cannot guarantee exact arrival time. We do keep our inventory on all trucks well maintained, organized and clean due to health and safety of our employees and please note, you are not paying for time they spend organizing inventory on a truck. It's disappointing that you have not mentioned anything above when we spoke, I would be very happy to explain and address your concerns. Anyhow, I hope you're settling just fine at your new home and wish you all the best.

Tony T in Etobicoke
Tony T in Etobicoke

viktoria moving

I would never use this company ever again! Nor would I recommend them! Moved us into our new home, miscommunication with the owner and co-worker. Day of move in , movers rushed us, didn't even prep our house to move our items in. Many items were lost and missing and several were BROKEN, and only received a $300 discount for damages!!!
Disgusting! These valuables and sentimental items were irreplaceable. The owner had the audacity to say that the amount given was more than enough! Valuables that cannot be replaced and were missing because we were rushed to have our items thrown into the bin for disposal so the movers could go home! Sad to say that these people call themselves professionals.

Sad to report that these people are professionals!

Dear Angie and Tony,
I'm sorry to hear, you're not happy with our moving services. It is very disappointing to see your review especially after we accommodated all your requests you had.
We worked with you when you needed to re-schedule your move - to be exact 27 x in the period of March 2017 - March 2018, always giving us last minute notice.
We stored extra large items (sectional sofa, mattresses) you got delivered directly from store to our storage in April 2017 and stored it for you free of charge for the entire year.
We helped you to find your box with personal taxes in May 2017 when you came looking for it (didn't charge you for labor and time) and this is just to name few favors from us.
In December 2016 when you're moving out of your old house in to our storage, there was a truck load of stuff you asked to dispose. Remaining came to our storage.
When we're moving you out of storage in April 2018, you decided to dispose another full 26ft truck (loaded to the top) of unwanted items.
When crew was returning after a very long day, disposal center was already closed - luckily, because Angie texted me saying you're missing a lamp shade, rim for lamp shade and a chair.
We unloaded the full truck, gone through all the boxes, the very same boxes you went through on the day of the move and dumped, to find your lamp shade and rim for it. On the top of it we recovered your large wedding photo and other family pictures.
It's strange to see that you're missing one chair and claimed only 3 delivered with a table, so I bough you a brand new one from the same set from Pier1 Import (value $293) and delivered to your house together with other items mentioned above. This is also a very first time I met and spoke to you Tony, since all the services and communication I had was with Angie. Just for the record, initially you didn't plan to move the table and chairs in Dec 2016, so not exactly sure what could have happened to that 1 chair. Your storage units have been emptied completely and delivered to your new house.
You declined an insurance and when I spoke to Angie in person, she agreed on $200 reimbursement for 5 items in price range $30-$50 per pcs. as she said and 1 cup that was chipped. Please note items packed and unpacked by a customer are not covered. Despite this, I reimburse her $300 and yes I do believe it's very fair considering you declined an insurance and knowing you're handling and unpacking boxes after the move.
However it seems like all of our efforts, favors and very hard work of our crew handling your belongings with so much care ended up being rated only 1/10 and called disgusting.
I understand you may not realize damaging consequences of your subjective opinion has on the future of our company.
However we do appreciate your business and wish this ended up more positively, but as much as we want to satisfy all of our clients, it doesn't always work as personalities may clash from time to time. We wish you all the best and hope you're settling just fine at your new home.
Sincerely
Maria

Abdulkareem in Toronto
Abdulkareem in Toronto

Interprovincial Move (mtl to To)

The absolute best company to work with. Went above and beyond. Charged as promised and didn’t even charge extra for things they were supposed to. Extremely timely. Ask for Paul

Thank you so much for this great review! It's pleasure to work with you! All the best.

Room to Breathe in Calgary
Room to Breathe in Calgary

Great movers.

I recommend Viktoria movers to many of my clients when they are moving and need it done right. They are professional and treat all items with care during the move.

Thank you so much for the great review, very much appreciated :) All the best and enjoy your new place!

More about Viktoria Professional Movers

Welcome to Viktoria Professional Movers – a company where customer care and satisfaction are our top priorities.

There's no doubt about it, moving can be stressful! Choosing responsible and experienced movers is one of the ways to alleviate that stress. When choosing a moving & storage company price is important, however the level of service your moving company provides you with is even more important, and often times cheap moving companies can end up costing you a fortune! Unfortunately, our industry abounds with companies whose aim to book as many jobs as they can by whatever means necessary. Many "lowball" estimates quickly balloon with unexpected charges while hurried workers provide disappointing service. For many of these companies protecting your property and ensuring your satisfaction is last on their list of priorities.

At Viktoria Professional Movers it's not about the number of moves, it's about the number of customers we leave happy & satisfied. Moving doesn't have to be complicated. Let us walk you through the process and get you on the way to a stress-free move to your new home. The key to a successful move is organization and we are the experts.

Whether you require moving, packing, or self-storage, you will never be just another client to us. Ever.

PIANO MOVING | PACKING MATERIALS | PACKING SERVICES, MOVING BIN RENTAL | STORAGE | SELF-STORAGE | LONG-DISTANCE MOVES | MOVING SUPPLIES