Viktoria Professional Movers

Moving experience  in Penetanguishene
Moving experience in Penetanguishene
1 review Penetanguishene, ON

Residential move

This was my first experience with a moving company who came into my home and packed for us in one day and moved the next. The men of this crew were very professional and accommodating regarding any changes and request. The crew was very appropriate, happy and respectful.

A truly excellent experience!

Thank you so much for the great review, it's very much appreciated.
I hope you're settling just fine at your new home.
All the best from Viktoria Professional Movers.

WDB
WDB

Local Calgary Move

Our family moved 10 minutes down the road and we decided to hire Viktoria for this job. We are very happy with our decision to work with them.

Pre-move: From the first meeting with Patrick we were impressed with his thoroughness and willingness to help us. He was prompt with his estimates and lived up to the expectations he set for response times with communications, etc.. We rented some rigid plastic crates from Viktoria and they were delivered on time prior to moving day as promised.

Moving Day: The crew showed up on time, laid down their runner mats and got to work immediately. Our crew was made up of Marion, Ellis and Jason (hope I got their names right). They each introduced themselves and were very friendly, had positive attitudes and were helpful all throughout the day. These guys kept their pace up and didn't slow down as the day went on. Everything was wrapped up safely and packed securely. They were able to fill every cubic foot of that truck - my wife and I were amazed. The crew worked very well together, were clean, respectful and there was no colorful language, etc. either. Once they loaded the truck up they drove to the new place, laid down the runners again and got started unpacking.

Negatives: None. That said, if there was anything that was unexpected or out of line with my initial expectations, it was that one of their trucks had broken down so the crew had a smaller one than was initially supposed to come. As such, they had to do an extra trip. However, Viktoria made it up and did not charge for the time of the second trip which was a very fair way to deal with it so I can't even say it was a "negative" experience.

Summary: The day was uneventful which, to me, means it was amazing. I can't say I've been able to say that about any moves I've done myself in the past. Nothing was damaged or lost and everything was done within the estimated timeline. Several times during the day my wife and I would step back and comment to each other how good these guys are at what they do. All in all, it was a great experience working with the team at Viktoria and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to any friends or family of mine in future moves.

Thank you very much for taking time to post this wonderful review, we appreciate it very much. Calgary crew rocks!
All the best to you and enjoy your new home.

Simone from Toronto
Simone from Toronto

Quick and Helpful Movers

We weren't extremely prepared for our move because we had so much of our belongings in a storage locker so we didn't have a great system to know where things needed to be in the new house. The movers were so quick and helpful and asked along the way to make sure we were comfortable with where things were. Our last move with a different company was a disaster, This was such a great experience.

Simone, thank you very much for taking time to submit the review and share your experience with other fellow home owners looking for the great moving company.
All the best!

Mary-Anne in Etobicoke
Mary-Anne in Etobicoke

Long distance move across Canada

They rescued me after my other mover had to cancel suddenly! Fantastic customer service from the beginning to the end. They were courteous, friendly and efficient both in packing and unpacking on Vancouver Island. I would absolutely recommend this company for your move!

Mary-Anne, thank you very much for your great review. Hope you're enjoying your new home on beautiful Vancouver Island and thank you for using our services. All the best!

Calgary HandiBus Foundation in Etobicoke
Calgary HandiBus Foundation in Etobicoke

Office move

2 excellent movers: quick and no damages.
Booking etc with Patrick was well done.
Pricing was mid to high range, but worth it.
Will use for sure in future.
Thanks fellows.

PS You should limit the reviews to a minimum of 20 words.

Thank you so much for your review.

gliu in Edmonton
gliu in Edmonton
1 review Vancouver, BC

Interprovincial move

Viktoria recently helped me move my elderly mother from Edmonton to Vancouver. I was extremely happy with Patrick's (Calgary office) responsiveness in answering all of my detailed questions before booking, and keeping in touch between the deposit through to the delivery. The crew was on time in Edmonton and was very professional and courteous. The handled our goods with great care and we received them all in the same condition as we packed them. The crew on the Vancouver side was also fantastic. The delivery was within a few days of loading. The only issue we had was with scheduling the delivery--the delivery was rescheduled at the last minute. Aside from the communication around the delivery, we were extremely happy with the services and would happily recommend Viktoria and use their services again.

That is another great review for our Calgary & Vancouver branch. Thank you so much, we appreciate it very much.
Wish you and your family all the best. Hope your mom is settling just fine in beautiful British Columbia. Thanks again.

1 review Saint Marys, ON

move with Paul & Ullar

Every move we have made for years, we have used Viktoria. They are everything a mover should be. They care! And they deliver what they promise at the price they promise - with no surprises. Which is what everyone wants.

Paul & Ullar moved us this time, from Toronto to the country. They showed up on time, were careful and efficient. Nothing damaged, nothing lost. They did a great job! Thanks guys!

Thank you so much for the great review, it's very much appreciated.
All the best at your new home!

Mbordeianu in Calgary
Mbordeianu in Calgary

Movers

Viktoria Movers did an excellent job in moving all my belongings from Calgary to Edmonton and met all my expectations! They are very diligent and careful with all your items and really want what you deem best! This was my first time ever using movers and after this experience I’ll never be doing another move myself. Everything was wrapped, sealed and arrived in my new home in the same condition it left! Highly recommend them!

Thank you very much for the great review, Patrick has the best crews in Calgary!
All the best and thanks again for spreading the word.

Home move

Viktoria supported me with a double move and storage in between as well as packing. The process started with a home visit and a detailed estimate which turned out to be totally accurate. I only had one month to arrange my move out of my home after it’s sale and they delivered on everything. The packers were excellent - thorough and careful. The movers were the same - prompt, courteous, careful and efficient. The move of furniture into storage on their site for about a month went very smoothly. The move into my new digs in a high rise went like clockwork. I appreciated the good communication lines maintained by the office in planning and also follow up to see that all was going well.

Thank you so much for taking time to post this great review. We are always happy to help and take the stress away from your shoulders. Wish you all the best and thank you again.

Pleasant fast and efficient

After trying a number of different companies Viktoria was the only one that could guarantee delivery before my required dates, during the busy holiday season. The items arrived early with nothing missing or damaged! Excellent customer service also. I have decided to use the same company for storage as well. This was the most pleasant move experience I have ever had.

Thank you very much for the great review. Always here to help, anytime you need it.
Cheers!

More about Viktoria Professional Movers

Welcome to Viktoria Professional Movers – a company where customer care and satisfaction are our top priorities.

There's no doubt about it, moving can be stressful! Choosing responsible and experienced movers is one of the ways to alleviate that stress. When choosing a moving & storage company price is important, however the level of service your moving company provides you with is even more important, and often times cheap moving companies can end up costing you a fortune! Unfortunately, our industry abounds with companies whose aim to book as many jobs as they can by whatever means necessary. Many "lowball" estimates quickly balloon with unexpected charges while hurried workers provide disappointing service. For many of these companies protecting your property and ensuring your satisfaction is last on their list of priorities.

At Viktoria Professional Movers it's not about the number of moves, it's about the number of customers we leave happy & satisfied. Moving doesn't have to be complicated. Let us walk you through the process and get you on the way to a stress-free move to your new home. The key to a successful move is organization and we are the experts.

Whether you require moving, packing, or self-storage, you will never be just another client to us. Ever.

PIANO MOVING | PACKING MATERIALS | PACKING SERVICES, MOVING BIN RENTAL | STORAGE | SELF-STORAGE | LONG-DISTANCE MOVES | MOVING SUPPLIES