Viktoria Professional Movers

2410 2 Ave SE - Unit J Calgary AB T2E 6J9
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Calgary  >  Viktoria Professional Movers

Reviews for Viktoria Professional Movers

Anthony in Toronto

Stop your search and book this company. I hired Viktoria this week to perform a complicated move. They completed the move with ease, professionalism and determiantion. Thanks for an incredible job, I don’t think any other company would have made it happen.

Anthony thank you so much for your great review and thank you for your repeating business. I appreciate your loyalty and wish you all the best at your new home.
Maria

Mbordeianu in Calgary

Viktoria Movers did an excellent job in moving all my belongings from Calgary to Edmonton and met all my expectations! They are very diligent and careful with all your items and really want what you deem best! This was my first time ever using movers and after this experience I’ll never be doing another move myself. Everything was wrapped, sealed and arrived in my new home in the same condition it left! Highly recommend them!

Viktoria supported me with a double move and storage in between as well as packing. The process started with a home visit and a detailed estimate which turned out to be totally accurate. I only had one month to arrange my move out of my home after it’s sale and they delivered on everything. The packers were excellent - thorough and careful. The movers were the same - prompt, courteous, careful and efficient. The move of furniture into storage on their site for about a month went very smoothly. The move into my new digs in a high rise went like clockwork. I appreciated the good communication lines maintained by the office in planning and also follow up to see that all was going well.

After trying a number of different companies Viktoria was the only one that could guarantee delivery before my required dates, during the busy holiday season. The items arrived early with nothing missing or damaged! Excellent customer service also. I have decided to use the same company for storage as well. This was the most pleasant move experience I have ever had.

I had only a few days to pack and needed help with some of my more fragile items. Patrick wentvout of his way to ensure he undetstood what i needed and when. He had Natasha come to help me and she was fabulous. She worked efficiently and got everything I needed done, and done well. I found this company to be extremely courteous and honest. I would happily recommend them!

Brad

Have to say this moving company was the best I have ever used.
The quote was spot on and there was no hidden fees. .Very friendly and experienced team of guys that did the actual move..Also want to give a special thanks to Maria from the office. She helped me out with my super last minute move and was very pleasant and helpful. Great Job!! Would definitely recommend their services to anyone.

Brad thank you so much for your great review and thank you for using our company. We're happy to help, thank you again and enjoy your new home. Maria

1 review Vancouver, BC

Morgan and his crews made a very stressful move stress free. They were understanding of my circumstances around the move and were extremely accommodating. The crew was polite and professional. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for positive movers. Our Vancouver branch rocks :)
All the best and thanks again.

Viktoria Movers made an extremely emotional and stressful move run very smoothly. I had to move from our family home of 43 years due to a death in the family. Everything was moved into their storage unit. On our moving day to Penetang from Toronto they picked up from our 2 existing storage units and loaded up the items they had in their own storage unit and brought everything to our new house. The movers were not only professional and careful they were extremely friendly and helpful. Every piece was wrapped in blankets or plastic so nothing was damaged. The quote that I had was what I paid, no surprises. I have already recommended them to a friend who will be using them as well. If you want your move to go smoothly, call Viktoria.

Thank you so much for your great review and for using our company. It's been pleasure to work with you and I appreciate your recent referral very much. Thank you again and all the best!

I had a very positive experience with Maria and the team. The move included packing services and moving. Everything was on time and efficient. Further, the movers found ways to go above and beyond to help with the move in - helping install the Television into a wall unit, and finding a way to fit the headboard into a bedroom built in. They went above and beyond on a number of occasions. Finally, there was an error int he final bill or sale, and after a quick email to Maria, she fixed it and e-trasnerred the amount to me as soon as it was caught without any issue or further discussion. Thanks to Maria and the team for an exceptional customer service experiences. I will be using their services again!

Thank you so much for your great review. I'm so grateful for all of our customers that share their experience with Viktoria Movers, it is very much appreciated. Thanks R. for using our services and all the best to you. Enjoy your new home:)

dsherk
2 reviews Bracebridge, ON

outstanding personal service as always - that's why I always use them for every move - this was the 4th move with Viktoria

David thank you so much for your business, loyalty and feedback here on Homestars and also in your e-mail you've sent. I've shared it with the crew, they were so happy:) I appreciate your time and thank you so much again. All the best to you and your family:)

More about Viktoria Professional Movers

Welcome to Viktoria Professional Movers – a company where customer care and satisfaction are our top priorities.

There's no doubt about it, moving can be stressful! Choosing responsible and experienced movers is one of the ways to alleviate that stress. When choosing a moving & storage company price is important, however the level of service your moving company provides you with is even more important, and often times cheap moving companies can end up costing you a fortune! Unfortunately, our industry abounds with companies whose aim to book as many jobs as they can by whatever means necessary. Many "lowball" estimates quickly balloon with unexpected charges while hurried workers provide disappointing service. For many of these companies protecting your property and ensuring your satisfaction is last on their list of priorities.

At Viktoria Professional Movers it's not about the number of moves, it's about the number of customers we leave happy & satisfied. Moving doesn't have to be complicated. Let us walk you through the process and get you on the way to a stress-free move to your new home. The key to a successful move is organization and we are the experts.

Whether you require moving, packing, or self-storage, you will never be just another client to us. Ever.

PIANO MOVING | PACKING MATERIALS | PACKING SERVICES, MOVING BIN RENTAL | STORAGE | SELF-STORAGE | LONG-DISTANCE MOVES | MOVING SUPPLIES