Viktoria Professional Movers

Tina in Richmond Hill
Tina in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Moving 3 Bedroom House to Storage

I contacted lots of moving companies before I decided to use Viktoria because they came to my house to give me a flat quote which is within my affordable range. I am glad I made a right decision. Rocky and Tibor were great. They were punctual, polite and very careful with our furniture. They stretch warped all items and blanket covered items on truck when transported. The storage we rented was 10x20 and we were not sure whether it would be big enough after the first trip. Rocky and Tibor were very professional and knew exactly what they were doing. They packed all our belongings to the storage which we thought impossible. They knew how to use the space and made very good judgement. We were impressed by their service. If I were you, I will choose Viktoria for moving.

Hi Tina, thanks for the kind review, let us know when you've closed the deal on the new home and we'll be happy to come out and help you again!

Nicole in Mississauga
Nicole in Mississauga

Move from London, ON to Mississauga, ON

I'd had awful to just acceptable experiences with movers prior to using Viktoria. My expectations were not all that high booking the service. But to my surprise and delight, I had my first GOOD experience with moving thanks to Rocky and Guy.

The morning of my move, Rocky called to tell me that they had a flat tire and would be renting a Uhaul so would be a little late, but assured me that they would meet the time requirements of my condos.

That they did. And they were polite, professional, and efficent. I felt confident and comfortable with their work from the moment they started moving my things out of the unit.

At the delivery address their work ethic was the same. My friend was with me there and also noticed how great the guys were. My belongings were delivered in the shape they were picked up in and I was charged the price I was quoted.

I will definately call Viktoria when I move again and I will suggest them to everyone I know moving in the GTA. Thanks so much guys for easing my nerves and doing a great move.

Hi Nicole, thanks for taking the time to share your experience, it was our pleasure to help you out on moving day and I'm glad to hear it was a good experience for you. I hope you are enjoying the new apartment, all the best!

Rocky

J in Markham
J in Markham

Moving

J. (son) here on behalf of L. and E. P. of North York.

We needed to move an entire apartment (3 rooms, at the third floor) from North York to a detached home in Markham. Two movers showed up at the door, Rocky and his sidekick (sorry, your name escapes my memory at the moment). They arrived 15 minutes earlier than scheduled and started to get to work. There were a lot of bulky stuff to be moved, such as heavy boxes in various sizes, a chest freezer, a couple of old crt-like TVs, bed frames, mattresses and boxsprings, computer chairs, a digital piano (wood finish) and so on. We also had two bulky pieces of furniture that needed to be tossed out (a loveseat and a sofa) and they were kind enough to carry it out for us to the dumpster. We also had a couple of fragile things such as lamps that needed to be moved. All mattresses and boxsprings were covered in pads and/or wrapping. Furniture pieces, the piano and the tvs were also meticulously wrapped. It took about 3 hours to get everything into the trunk, with still room to spare!

We left the apartment expecting to trail them or lead the way, but they told us to go on ahead to the new home and meet them there. Now some (shady) moving companies will often make random stops, driving around the city to 'extend the time' meaning more cost for the consumer! Well, we arrived at the Markham home and after 10-15 minutes or so, they're already at our door! Amazing!

We color-coordinated most of our boxes so it would be easier for the movers to bring it up (which box goes which room, and so on). Rocky was nice enough to remove his shoes and bring everything upstairs since the home is carpeted.

A couple of pieces had to go to the basement. The entrance is slightly narrow making for large pieces to be a tight fit. However, the two movers had no issue - well, maybe a little - but they handled it professionally.

Everything was done ~ 5 hours. Great moving service. We tipped well! I hope that was enough for a big lunch, and a bit more, boys! :) Definitely going to recommend to family and friends. Thanks again!!!

Oh and Maria/Rocky, just a heads up that on that receipt for tax purposes. We already spoke to Rocky after the move, that he'll email it to us in a day or two. I hope you don't forget! Please send it to E P.'s email, the gmail email on file. Thanks again! Really appreciate it!

J. (son) on behalf of L. and E. P., now of Markham ;)

Hi J., thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review, it was a pleasure helping your family with the move and I hope you guys are enjoying the new home! (Hopefully the Kitchen Renos will be done soon) I sent the invoice to your Mother's email yesterday, please have her check and I will re-send if necessary. Let us know if you need anything in the future!

Rocky

Sean in Mississauga
Sean in Mississauga

Proffessional moving

When I was looking for movers to move my 2 bdr. appartment from Downtown Toronto here to Mississauga I was deciding if to take the Van Lines company or family operated. I hired Viktoria Full Home Services - family operated company, with excellent service and affordable rates. They came for in-home estimate, provide me with the flat rate, so I knew how much I'll pay for moving. On the moving day, they arrived 20 minutes earlier, wrapp all my furniture with he stretch foil and cover it with the blankets on the truck. They vere extremly carefull with my furniture, organized it nicely on the truck, they use mattress bags for my mattresses. I have never seen such a perfect movers. I definetely recommend it to anyone who is looking for reliable, affordable and honest moving company. This is my 4th moving in my life and if I'll be moving next time I'll defenitely call Viktoria again!

Hi Sean, thank you for taking time and write us this review. Enjoy your new home!

jennybear_1974@live.com  Mississauga ONtario
J. 1.

I recived help moving into my new apartment

Viktoria home services helped me move into my new home.They were very kind and courtousy and met my needs.I am a single mother on a budget and they more then willing to help me to achieve my move.They were on time and handled my stuff as if it was there own.They put my stuff in the rooms where it belonged they did not just leave it in a pile in the middle of my living room.I would highly recommend them to anyone who has an up coming move.Thank you Maria and family

Jenny and Thomas

Hi Jenny, thank you for your nice words. We're happy to help you with moving to your new home! Was pleasure to meet you. Take care of yourself and Thomas. He is very cute and happy baby to have such a great mother as you are. Wish you all the best!

Aktivva
Aktivva
1 review Burlington, ON

Movers

These people did a last minute move for me:
arrived exactly on time
Emptied the entire apartment in record time:
not a bump or scratch to anything
Loaded and deliverd to storage in 2 hours flat
Did an awesome job stacking the storage unit

The whole job was done in under 3 hours....perfectly!

Hi Suzanne, thank you very much for taking time to write this review. Wish you all the best!

Allison Elgie in Toronto
Allison Elgie in Toronto

2 Bedroom apartment move from Condo to 3rd Fl House

Viktoria Home Services were able to come last minute to move us after we were stranded due to lack of accountablity and commitment from another company. Not only were they available last minute, but they were extremely reasonable in price and exceptional in service. Very gentle with our belongings and considerate of our time. They worked very quickly and were extremely polite. I would recommend to anyone for your moving needs, or any other services.

Hi Allison, just wanted to thank you for your review. It was pleasure to help you to finish the moving and do the cleaning. Enjoy your new home!

Richard Kwan in North york
Richard Kwan in North york
1 review North York, ON

Moving

I tried other movers that say they have good service and reliable but did not live up to their standards. I called Viktoria and they were very flexible in terms of time and they actually come at the time you request! Service was exceptional and efficient. Would recommend to anyone that needs a reliable and flexible mover.

Hi Richard, thank you for your time to write us this review. Whenever you need anything, even the last minute job, just give us a call. We'll be happy to arrange it for you! Take care!

dexter mabalot in Toronto
dexter mabalot in Toronto

moving

when we are looking for movers, we came across Viktoria Professional Home Services. Among all of the movers that we have contacted, they are the only company who went to our home and given us their quote. On the scheduled date, Tibor and Adam were on time and moved our items so fast. Nothing was broken or missing during the move. Payment is base on our agreed cost, no hidden charges or other surcharges. Definitely we made the right decision and we are going to recommend them to our friends.

Hi Dexter, thank you for your nice words. I hope you and your wife are enjoying your new place. Maria

Jake Dunger in North York
Jake Dunger in North York
1 review North York, ON

Moving

I needed my entire apartment moved from Toronto to Pickering and the two movers who showed up, Tibor and Rocky, were exceptional! Not only were they quick, but they were extremely gentle with all of my items and very professional. They showed up early, got the job done on time and overall were very pleasant and put my wife and I at ease right away. I have already recommended them to several friends and will continue to do so in the future.

Hi Jake, I'm glad to read this nice review. Thank you for all recommendations. Take care!

More about Viktoria Professional Movers

Welcome to Viktoria Professional Movers – a company where customer care and satisfaction are our top priorities.

There's no doubt about it, moving can be stressful! Choosing responsible and experienced movers is one of the ways to alleviate that stress. When choosing a moving & storage company price is important, however the level of service your moving company provides you with is even more important, and often times cheap moving companies can end up costing you a fortune! Unfortunately, our industry abounds with companies whose aim to book as many jobs as they can by whatever means necessary. Many "lowball" estimates quickly balloon with unexpected charges while hurried workers provide disappointing service. For many of these companies protecting your property and ensuring your satisfaction is last on their list of priorities.

At Viktoria Professional Movers it's not about the number of moves, it's about the number of customers we leave happy & satisfied. Moving doesn't have to be complicated. Let us walk you through the process and get you on the way to a stress-free move to your new home. The key to a successful move is organization and we are the experts.

Whether you require moving, packing, or self-storage, you will never be just another client to us. Ever.

PIANO MOVING | PACKING MATERIALS | PACKING SERVICES, MOVING BIN RENTAL | STORAGE | SELF-STORAGE | LONG-DISTANCE MOVES | MOVING SUPPLIES