Pristine Property Maintenance

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Scarborough Toronto ON M1C 1M3
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in West Hill  >  Pristine Property Maintenance

Reviews for Pristine Property Maintenance

1 review Pickering, ON

Walkway

Adam was great to work with and the walkway was completed on time to our satisfaction. The weather this summer has made this type of work difficult but that did not prevent Pristine Management from keeping their commitment.

Thanks so much!!! We will always do our best.

Francine in Scarborough
Francine in Scarborough

Snow Removal

I have been using Pristine Property Maintenance for my snow removal for 2 years now. They are professional, quick and thorough. During a large snowfall overnight, they were here clearing at 5am and again at 9 - even removing the large pile of snow at the end of the driveway that the city snow plow left behind. I couldn't recommend them more, excellent service!

E. M.
E. M.

Weekly lawn maintenance/snow removal

Pristine Property Management has been my lawn company for a few years and I can highly recommend them. The crew is professional and hard working and they frequently consult me to see if I want to make adjustments of any kind. Also Jon, the owner, is always available and responds to phone calls or emails in a speedy and positive manner.

Thank you so much Elviera!

Anna from Whitby
Anna from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Interlocking Patio

Pristine just completed a whole interlocking patio upgrade for me. The before and after is astonishing! Right from the initial point of contact they have been professional and offered their advice on colour etc. The workers not only were hard working but extremely polite and kept everything clean and impeccable. They all take great pride in the work they do and it shows! They took time to measure and ensure that the grade would help with the issues I've had in the past with water run off. There is absolutely nothing negative to say about the caliber of work and workers who completed the work at my home. I have to say .. I am now very proud to walk up to my house and show off the incredible work that they did. Thanks again to all the guys at Pristine .. from design to general labourers .. you guys are top notch! Also .. BIG thank you to the amazing work crew! You guys deserve a HUGE pat on the back for the incredible job that you did.

Jennifer L in TO
Jennifer L in TO
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Landscaping, gardening

Pristin Property Maintenance (PPM) is the contracted landscaping company for our condominium corporation. They look after lawn maintenance (cutting grass, weeding, etc.) A nice touch to their seasonal services is their annual soil distribution day for those living in the neighbourhood. While we haven't directly approached PPM to discuss this, their lawncare leaves something to be desired... in fact, the dandelions and other weeds seem to be overtaking the green grass. We have suggested through our property management team that PPM leave more length on the grass so that they are not as easily overtaken by weeds.

Hi Jennifer,

I appreciate you taking the time to review PPM on Homestars. We are new to using this, and getting a poor review out of the gate does bother me a bit when this is the first I am hearing of this issue - please feel free to call or email me. Please also note that we maintain the property, but we do not necessarily improve the quality of the grass. We work with the condo budget, make recommendations, and then do as we are directed by the property manager. We try and cut the grass at a height that makes the largest amount of people happy. When the new bylaw's came into being, we tried to cut higher for the reasons that you state, and had a huge amount of complaints. People said we were being paid to cut grass and were not cutting much. We decided then to recommend organic weed control and topdressing and seeding, only some of our condo's do this. We are sorry that our lawncare leaves something to be desired in your opinion, but we can only do what we are directed to do.

All the best,

Jon

More about Pristine Property Maintenance

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves. We are Pristine Property Maintenance Limited (PPM) and we undertake grounds and snow\ice maintenance contracts in the GTA. We are a mid-sized company that has years of experience in the industry and are currently seeking additional properties to commence this ...