M & J Plumbing

Peterborough ON
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Peterborough  >  M & J Plumbing

Reviews for M & J Plumbing

1 review Peterborough, ON

I was impressed with personal service I received. I have never dealt with a company that cared so much about their reputation. The person I dealt with (Matt) cared enough about my satisfaction to actually come to my house to recify a problem I had.
I am amazed that in this day and age their are still people that care about their work and reputation.
Thank you Matt!

Review has 1 previous version
stblackburn99
1 review Cavan, ON

My father-in-law recently used M&J for a sump pump installation and was impressed by their work. They were able to fit me in the day after I called (I needed a new pressure tank for my well system). They arrived right on time, installed and tested the tank in about 40 minutes and left the place cleaner than when they arrived. I would definitely recommend them again. The cost was also very fair for the work and equipment involved.

We appreciate your kind words and your business, please give us a call anytime we will do what we can to help
Matt Girard
Owner

Kim in Peterborough
17 reviews Peterborough, ON

We dealt with Matt and his crew during a recent insurance job and found then to be great to deal with. They had to come out several times to complete various tasks, and they were always very friendly, professional and polite. Had a few issues, but everything was taken care of and the bathroom turned out great. I would recommend M & J to anyone who is looking for a reasonable, honest and reliable plumbing company.

More about M & J Plumbing

Hello please give us a call for all your plumbing needs in peterborough and surrounding area as well as cobourg and port hope we want to earn your business call 705-875-4292 emergency 24 hour service available