M & J Plumbing

Reviews for M & J Plumbing

Sylvia in Peterborough
Sylvia in Peterborough

Plumbing retrofit

Matt and his crew came to my parents home and replaced unsafe poly b piping in one day. They were quick efficient and left my folks house spotless. My mother was thrilled with the work and felt it was great value. The workmanship is exceptional everything is neat and tidy.They even fixed her bathroom sink at no extra charge. Great job Matt
Linda B
For Jack and Sylvia

It was our pleasure, thanks for your business we greatly appreciate it .
Owner

Kevin & Marci in Peterborough
Kevin & Marci in Peterborough

New home construction

We contracted M & J Plumbing for our new home build and were looked after every step of the way. Matt and Ian with their wealth of knowledge and attention to detail; made all of our decision making that much easier. This trickles down to all of the staff. They are clean, curteous, prompt and just as knowledgeable.
Any setbacks or concerns were addressed promptly as they stand behind their work and their products.
This was and is our one stop shop for all plumbing needs and we happily refer them to our friends and family.
Big thanks to the M & J team!

It was our pleasure And we all thank you for your business
Enjoy your beautiful new home

Andrea in Belwood
Andrea in Belwood
1 review Belwood, ON

Shower repair

I was looking for a knowledgeable and reliable plumber in the Ennismore area to fix a faulty shower. An acquaintance of mine recommended M & J Plumbing. They responded quickly to my call, the customer service provided by Jeremy was excellent, and the price was reasonable. I would definitely use M & J plumbing again!

thank you for your kind words and review i will be sure to let Jeremy and Chanelle know
owner

Excellent customer service

I was impressed with personal service I received. I have never dealt with a company that cared so much about their reputation. The person I dealt with (Matt) cared enough about my satisfaction to actually come to my house to recify a problem I had.
I am amazed that in this day and age their are still people that care about their work and reputation.
Thank you Matt!

Review has 1 previous version

stblackburn99
stblackburn99
2 reviews Cavan, ON

Installation of new well pressure tank

My father-in-law recently used M&J for a sump pump installation and was impressed by their work. They were able to fit me in the day after I called (I needed a new pressure tank for my well system). They arrived right on time, installed and tested the tank in about 40 minutes and left the place cleaner than when they arrived. I would definitely recommend them again. The cost was also very fair for the work and equipment involved.

We appreciate your kind words and your business, please give us a call anytime we will do what we can to help
Owner

Kim in Peterborough
Kim in Peterborough
17 reviews Peterborough, ON

Bathroom renovation

We dealt with Matt and his crew during a recent insurance job and found then to be great to deal with. They had to come out several times to complete various tasks, and they were always very friendly, professional and polite. Had a few issues, but everything was taken care of and the bathroom turned out great. I would recommend M & J to anyone who is looking for a reasonable, honest and reliable plumbing company.

More about M & J Plumbing

Matt Girard, owner of M&J Plumbing, together with his team, are fully capable in assisting you with any of your plumbing needs.
Whether it is a renovation to an existing bathroom or the construction of a new facility, we guarantee “First Class Workmanship.”
We also realize that accidents and/or plumbing emergencies happen so if one arises we provide 24 hour service.
M & J Plumbing is licensed and fully insured – you can be certain that the professionals are working for you.
M & J Plumbing believes it is vital to listen and work together with you to ensure that the job is completed to your utmost satisfaction.