City Wide Appliance Repair

Reviews for City Wide Appliance Repair

Samantha from Brampton
Samantha from Brampton

Service

City Wide Appliance Service is one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. They had exceptional customer service and performed high quality work. They accommodated my availability and were always on time. I can always count on City Wide for my appliance services. I have and will continue to use them for my future services and recommend them to others.

Jaime Perez from Toronto
Jaime Perez from Toronto

Stove Issues

I called them up to come take a look at my stove, they showed up and fixed it without an issue. They gave me a fair price and best of all told me how to avoid the issue again.

Steph in Markham
Steph in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Fridge

The fridge was not working and Larry was able to identify the problem and fix it for me quickly and at a reasonable price. I was highly satisfied. The fridge was not working and Larry was able to identify the problem and fix it for me quickly and at a reasonable price. I was highly satisfied.