Perfect Post - Toronto

Reviews for Perfect Post - Toronto

Mauricio in Toronto
Mauricio in Toronto

Rotten post replacement

Terry was quick to confirm quote and to schedule appointment. Cody and Rick showed up and where quick and left the site clean. They removed the gate door attached to the post and the beam attached to the other post in the gate with much care in such away it was seamlessly re-attached at the end of the job without need to replace them. They were prepared with all the right tools to do a professional job. Although they requested a $250 bump on the price due to the gate complications, I am very pleased with their work. If you need to replace a post you cant go wrong with these guys.

Jay in Pickering
Jay in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Backyard fence

Very happy with this company. After shopping around, they gave me the best quote for a 46' fence and the end result was excellent. They were responsive to my messages, the crew was friendly, and they finished the job quickly in spite of inclement weather. I would happily recommend them.

Lisalisa789 in Woodbridge
Lisalisa789 in Woodbridge

Fence repair

My fence collapsed in the wind storm this week. As the owner of a large dog, it is imperative for me to have a safe and enclosed backyard. I was worried about finding someone to do the work because I know that fencing companies are notorious for turning their noses up at smaller jobs. From my first phone call, I knew I found the best company. The work was completed, less than 72 hours after I contacted them. The workers were very pleasant and well-mannered. They cleaned up my yard and swept the patio. My dog is thrilled to have his backyard to run around in again.

dalpezzo in M3H4P5
dalpezzo in M3H4P5

dug, levelled and cemented 6 posts

Terry and helper were professional, on time and finished the job in fast time,leaving everything in order. They were polite and efficient GREAT JOB TERRY AND HELPER. We would recommend them to everyone

May  in Toronto
May in Toronto

Fence posts

Perfect Fence Post was great. It was a small job installing posts but Terry responded to my emails right away, made sure utility checks were completed, scheduled the job quickly and showed up on time on the agreed upon day. The price was the same as described on the web site. Terry and his crew were friendly, and completed the work efficiently. We would definitely use them again.

Darcy in Toronto
Darcy in Toronto

Post Holes, Concrete, and Post Brackets for New Porch Construction

Two young men, Cody and Rob, arrived promptly, on time as scheduled. They worked hard, they were friendly, and they did a great job putting in the concrete pillars that will form the foundation of my new porch. I highly recommend this company to anyone in the market for post holes. Thanks for helping me out.

Paula in
Paula in

Post

At first I was embarrassed to call these guys for my lowly one post repair on my old broken fence. They were doing a beautiful job on my neighbour's completely new fence. But on a whim, I decided to try. I had already called so many others and didn't even get answers. This guy was amazing. He happily agreed saying all jobs were important. He came quickly and swiftly took care of my problem. Post installed and they even reAttached my broken fence gratis! Very kind of them. I was very appreciative. Great service, great price and great attitude! :)

Karen from Toronto
Karen from Toronto

New fence

Perfect post came an installed a fence. They showed up when they were suppose too. The crew did a great job and the price was great. I would recommend them. Great Job Perfect Post!
karen Toronto

Elaine L in Scarborough
Elaine L in Scarborough

Posts for a deck

Perfect post came to dig posts for a deck we were building. They dug the holes and then asked for cash. They did not offer a receipt at the time, but said they would email one (which they never did). Luckily we handwrote a receipt out from them. A couple years later, the posts they had installed are falling apart. One building inspector said it was the worst he had ever seen. Numerous calls to the company resulted in promises to come take a look, however no one has shown up.