All Clear Window and Gutter Cleaners

Window & Gutter Cleaning
6136 Marine Drive Burnaby BC V3N2Y1
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Burnaby  >  All Clear Window and Gutter Cleaners

Reviews for All Clear Window and Gutter Cleaners

jj in Vancouver
jj in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Gutter cleaning

I found this company using Homestars and I've been very pleased with their work over the last several years. They are very reliable, professional and competitively priced. No salespitch, just a great service from an honest company. No hesitation to recommend them to friends and family.

Hi there. I really appreciate your description of our company. Those are all things we work hard to maintain, and it is nice to be recognized for it. Thank you for such a nice review.

1 review Vancouver, BC

Gutter and Window Cleaning

They did the cleaning while we were not at home. The windows were clean but I checked the gutters a few weeks after and only gutters on one side were cleaned!
I'm not using them again and do not recommend them.

Hi there. I am sorry that you were not happy with our work. I cannot tell who this is from the name on the review, but please do contact us so we can come and make this right. I am surprised that I was not aware of this as we follow up with a phone call to make sure you were happy with the job, and once I am aware there is a problem we are happy to come fix it. Again, I am sorry we didn't get it 100% right the first time, but please do give us an opportunity to make it right now.

Shawn from New Westminster
Shawn from New Westminster
4 reviews New Westminster, BC

Gutter cleaning

The gutter cleaner came when he was scheduled and cleaned both the outside and inside of the gutters. They look clean and the water is flowing as it should be,

Hi Shawn, I am glad you were happy with our service.

Deborah Grech from Vancouver
Deborah Grech from Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Gutter and Window cleaners

We have used All Clear for years and really enjoy working with them. They always do a good job- if it requires follow-up or something needs completing - there is no issue. They always call to book service in advance of the season and always call to ensure a good job was done. A pleasure to deal with.

Hi Deborah, Thank you so much for the nice review. We enjoy working with you too :-)

Fabian Hansen from New Westminster
Fabian Hansen from New Westminster
3 reviews New Westminster, BC

Window and Gutter Cleaning

I used All Clear to have the windows and gutters cleaned at our 8 year old house. They were responsive and flexible with dates. The work was done well and when two locations were missed they came back within a week to complete the work.

Overall, I was satisfied with the work and will use them again in the future.

Hi Fabian, Thank you for your review. We do our best to make sure we get everything done right the first time, but occasionally mistakes do happen, and we are always happy to come back and make it right.

Kim in Burnaby
Kim in Burnaby
13 reviews Burnaby, BC

Gutter Cleaning

Winter was approaching and in Vancouver means a lot of rain. We have a large maple tree next to our house which looses its leaves on to our roof and into the gutters. We called All Clear and ofcourse everyone else wanted their gutters to be cleaned too. We booked an appointment for a month later but Tanis had a guy come here in two weeks. He was fast, efficient, and the did a wonderful job. Now when it rains, the gutters no longer overflow.

Hi Kim
I am glad you were happy with our service. Yes, winter is always a challenge as there are sooooo many gutters to clean. We do our best to get to everyone as quickly as we can.
Thanks very much.

L. Cassie in Vancouver
L. Cassie in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Regular Gutter cleaning

Always prompt, always tidy, always thorough. When I ask for something out of the ordinary, like washing the sides of the downspouts - done. Careful scheduling so they don't take on more than they can do - well.

Thank you for you review. We DO try very hard to not take on more than we can do well, and I really appreciate your nice comment about that.

Stephen from Vancouver
Stephen from Vancouver

Gutter & Down spout cleaning

This is the first time I called a gutter cleaning company to clean the gutters. I gave a very detailed description of the work that needs to be done. The lady over the phone was friendly & gave me a very competitive quote. So I gave them a try. I was satisfied with work and appreciated that the cost was exactly the same as the quote given. I will use them again in the future and will not hesitate to refer them to my clients.

Stephen, thank you so much for your review. I am glad you were happy with our work.

Maria in Vancouver
Maria in Vancouver
8 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Cleaned Gutters

We just moved into a home with gutters that probably haven't been cleaned for years. We hired All Clear to come out and they were great. They were punctual, professional, and very polite. They did such a great job on our gutters, which needed a lot of work.

Hi Maria
I am so glad you were happy with the job. Next time we will work even harder so we can earn a 10 out of 10:-)!

More about All Clear Window and Gutter Cleaners

All Clear Window and Gutter Cleaners have been in business since 1994. We service Vancouver, Richmond and parts of Burnaby. We clean all windows and gutters by hand. We power wash too and are covered by WCB and insured. We'll do the work so you don't have to.