HomeStars  >  Lighting in Toronto  >  NikAtie Lighting Design

Reviews for NikAtie Lighting Design

Neelam in Ashburn

From the moment Hassan came to check out our space and give a quote, my husband and I felt comfortable that this company knew what they were doing. Over the course of 3 days, he and his team transformed our space and did it with minimal mess and disruption. Thank you for giving us light!

Charlotte001

Very professional and knowledgeable. They came in and recommended lighting ideas for my downtown condo that had either no lights or bulky track lighting that needed to be replaced. I am very happy with the results and service

Karen from Toronto

This was the second time we used Nikatie Lighting Design. We were thrilled with them both times. This time they installed pot lights and fixtures on the second floor of the house and updated old wiring. They came when they said they would, finished on time, and did a beautiful job. Hassan is very knowledgeable, explains things clearly, and is great at interacting with the customer and the designer. We would definitely recommend this company to others.

Adonia from Toronto

I hired Nikatie to do the complete lighting of my house and they ended up doing an absolutely outstanding job. They were able to do all four stories, suggesting designs for lighting in each room depending on the room design and function. They were very good in terms of coming to discuss the project, review concerns and always showing up really promptly. They met all the deadlines as well. Would very highly recommend them.

Dolores from Markham

Hassan does very good work and for a good price too. He did all my exterior lights and he was fantastic. Very neat and awesome at what he does. He even came to replace some bulbs two years after the installation. Would absolutely recommend him.

anonymous from Toronto

Hassan was able to install my home lighting (pot lights) quickly and he did a pretty good job. I would say the service was overall pretty good and I didn’t have any issues with them. Would recommend.

Margaret Dillon in North york

I thought Hassan and his work partner did a great job putting pot lights up in my living room. Didn’t have any problems, though I would say the pricing is a little high. They did get the job done as they should though, so I was satisfied.

Raj Mitra from Markham

Hassan and his team are amazing. They were very prompt, showing up exactly when they said they would. The workmanship was flawless and they definitely went above and beyond. They have great design sense. Fabulous experience.
Hassan was always easy to reach, whether by phone or email, and he always promptly returned any messages we left. He and his crew were always pleasant and courteous. We were impressed by Hassan's range of knowledge and experience, and we would not hesitate to use NikAtie Lighting Design in the future

Bruce at Sixty Loft
3 reviews ,

Hassan was recommended to me.. While we were removing stucco we also wanted to do electrical at the same time. His team were at the house for 4-5 days fishing wires, installing pot lights, and then patching. They ran new wires right down to the panel for new circuits so they just didn't attach to a close by line.. ( dun now not an electrician but this made sense). Plus the patched the drywall in the ceilings. It was a pretty serious reno and it all looks great now.

More about NikAtie Lighting Design

Considering potlights installation in Toronto? NikAtie Lighting Design offers a professional Toronto pot lights installation service. Finding the right contractor to install your pot lights can present a challenge. We are ECRA licensed, insured, have years of industry experience and a spotless success record. NikAtie Lighting Design can also help ...