Geopan Heating

44 South Howard Ave Burnaby BC V5B
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Burnaby  >  Geopan Heating

Reviews for Geopan Heating

1 review Port Moody, BC

Koss installed: two furnaces and two hot-water tanks. The first hot-water tank failed just over a year. This he blamed on manufacturing defects and convinced us to get another tank for him. The first furnace he installed never worked correctly (ie. the house is cold). After months of complaining, he finally admitted that the furnace he installed was the wrong size for the house and it would never heat the home properly.
About 1.5 years after he installed another furnace, we noticed issues with it. Again, he blamed it on manufacturing defects. When it was explained to him that he installed the furnace wrong and there was no defect, he said he would come out to fix his mistake but we would be charged his travel time, and for his labour. (We did confirm that it was a installer mistake with the furnace manufacturer and another qualified installer. )
I can go on and on with this...we will not use him again nor will our friends and family who previously used him.

tom demenuk from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Cost was scheduled to show up at my house on a Thursday afternoon but got delayed at another job site so made arrangements to come on a Sunday morning was prompt and had a non-rushed service provided would recommend this company

Wendy in Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Koss from Geopan Heating helped me repair a faulty gas fireplace twice. He was very friendly and helpful and gave some good suggestions for future maintenance and upkeep. The last time he replaced the thermostat control for me and deferred charging me until the the next pre-winter servicing check. I would recommend him to others.