Mr Appliance Of South Calgary

Reviews for Mr Appliance Of South Calgary

jenniferkristof
jenniferkristof

Fridge repair

The staff are very friendly and set me an appointment right away. The technician came on time and was very friendly and knowledgeable. He diagnosed my fridge and fixed it. Now it works perfectly!

I highly recommend Mr Appliance Calgary!

nettiewiens
nettiewiens

Microwave

Door needed repair. One hinge was loose and one screw had fallen into back of microwave.

Bijoy in Calgary
Bijoy in Calgary

Washer Inspection

When I called their customer care for a sevice they informed me its just $80 for the inspection. But the technician charged $130 for 5 min inspection. I called them again 3 to 4 times to get a satisfactory explanation. No one responds to my questions. Never recommended. They are coming to your home for overcharging . Stay away from this company

julie in Calgary
julie in Calgary
7 reviews CALGARY, AB

Dishwasher repair

Mr Appliance charges a fee of approx $100 to come out and give you a quote on a repair. If you go ahead with the repair, the $100 goes towards the cost. I had just moved into a house and on day 2, the dishwasher broke. The repair person quoted me $350 to repair it, with no guarantee it would work. I decided not to go ahead with the repair (a new dishwasher was a safer option). In the future, I will likely do a bit more research as to what's wrong with the machine before gambling on the $100 service call, as I was definitely not prepared for such a high quote. But I definitely did appreciate the repair person's honesty that there was no guarantee the dishwasher would work after the repair.

More about Mr Appliance Of South Calgary

You spend a lot of time and energy finding the right appliances for your home and business. They’re meant to make our lives easier, however when one of them breaks down, it can really throw a wrench in your day. Rather than trying to find a new unit, turn to ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Calgary?