Glass Doctor Of Langley

HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Langely  >  Glass Doctor Of Langley

Reviews for Glass Doctor Of Langley

1 review 랭글리, BC

Windowshield Replacement

I replaced the windowshield of my Honda odyssey. The owner and technician, Jim came to my house to look at my van to order the right windshield. The glass was ready right after the weekend and could be done in that morning.
He even replaced the glass of my coffee table free of charge! Glass doctor langley is quick, nice and very friendly. Two thumbs up!

More about Glass Doctor Of Langley

At Glass Doctor we service all types of glass including home, auto, and business glass! With over 250 locations across the USA and Canada, we are here to serve you. So do not wait, call us today!