Gutters & Eavestroughs
We serve Toronto west of Jane Street to Burlington. We do not service the Hamilton area
Gutters & Eavestroughs
Diamond Aluminum Inc.

Reviews for Diamond Aluminum Inc.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

replaced sidings

Had sidings replaced due to wind damage. The replacement was done by Diamond Aluminum company which was exceptional and a clean job and I might add
This company is fair on the cost, the guys are friendly, reliable and dependable.
The neighbors around came to see the beautiful job
And wanted to know who did the job.
I would recommend this company to anyone

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience - your willingness to recommend us speaks for itself. Thanks for your review! - Lindita

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New Eavestrough Replacement

Very professional company with quick and reliable booking service. The price and workmanship is much better than others, 100% reliable! The installers are very knowledgeable and well experienced, they even clean up the area mess after job is completed.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us - I am so glad you were happy with our services! Lindita

Carol  in Mississauga
Carol in Mississauga

Vinyl siding and eavestrough installation

We initially contacted “Diamond Aluminum “ via email to inquire about vinyl siding for a turret on the front of our home. Lindita responded almost immediately when other companies couldn’t bother. When I explained the scope of the job, they didn’t hesitate in spite of the job being small scale.
The turret turned out beautifully. We decided that our tired and leaky eavestrough needed to be replaced as well. Ray and his team did a fantastic job, working throughout this hot , muggy summer day to complete the job. They even made sure to clean up the area at the end of their workday.
The house looks fantastic!
Would I recommend “ Diamond Aluminum “.... absolutely YES!

Carol thanks for the review! It was our pleasure to work with you and are so glad you are as pleased as we were with the turret and installation - Lindita

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Eavestrough replacment

Diamond did a great job in replacing our wind damaged eavestroughs. They were on time, efficient and added a downspout to ensure the system worked properly. Thanks to the Diamond team!

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us - glad you are happy with your new eavestrough! - Lindita

Garry from Toronto
Garry from Toronto

Complete retrofit of soffit and facia

I hired Ray about 2 years ago to completely redo all our soffits, facia and deck ceiling and he and his crew did a fabulous job, and cleaned up the site as well. Since then everything has been fine until a windstorm hit us a week or 10 days ago, and pulled a section of the ceiling away from the rafters. I contacted Diamond to tell them of the damage, and they had one of their technicians here in a few days to fix it. Done! I would hire Diamond again in a heartbeat. The best.

Hi Garry thanks for your review and your return business! - Lindita

dhr
dhr

Excellent workmanship and workmen!

I was extremely satisfied with the work done to replace eavestroughs, downpipes, soffit & fascia and install aluminum siding on the upper level of my home. The work was completed on time and with great quality. It was a pleasure to have these workers around my house - they were pleasant and polite and left their work area clean.

I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

I am so glad you were pleased with our work and our crew. Your confidence in recommending us speaks for itself. Thank you for your review! - Lindita

Carol Da Silva in
Carol Da Silva in

Eavestroughs and downspouts

I had Ray from Diamond Aluminum come and give me an estimate back in 2016 and also had another company a bit cheaper give me a quote. This year I had both Ray and the other company come back to see me as I was ready to get the job done. I decided to go with Diamond Aluminum even though his estimate was a bit more because right from day one Ray was always a pleasure to speak with,always returned my calls and answered all my questions and concerns in a very professional manner and always with a SMILE! Ray is very courteous and explains everything from start to finish. He started the job within the week of giving me the estimate. His other partner that worked alongside Ray is also to me commended for doing such a great job. They are neat and meticulous in their job and when they leave the outside is clean. Thank you Ray and your partner for doing such a great job. I will definitely recommend your company to anyone who needs eaves trough.

Hi Carol! Ray is very passionate about what he does and I'm glad that showed during your installation. Thanks for sharing your experience with our services - Lindita

Warren in Toronto
Warren in Toronto

Eavestrough and aluminum soffits

They did a very quick job with an efficient crew. Estimates of start time, length of job and final cost were all quite accurate. No surprises when it came for the invoice.

Warren thank you for your review, we are so glad you are pleased with the services - Lindita

Dwayne B in Etobicoke
Dwayne B in Etobicoke

Replace eaves, soffits, fascia, and siding (trim).

416-477-4760
1295 Eglinton Avenue East, Unit 22
Mississauga
L4W 3E6

We couldn't be happier with Diamond Aluminum. They impressed us in every dimension: Prompt replies to all emails and inquiries (Thanks, Lindita!); Excellent design advice on choosing colours of aluminum, as well as the type of siding that would best match our brick (and the new gutters, etc); Ray's professionalism in describing the work in advance and developing a fair quote; His high standards of assessment for the work completed, even making sure that flawed pieces of new soffit were replaced (he spotted them); The courteousness of the crew, who also coordinated well with our lighting contractor; and going the extra mile in improving our ventilation, replacing rotten wood, etc.

Good eavestroughs and the associated trim make a tremendous difference in the look of a house. New, high tech wood siding can also significantly freshen a brick house. But it all has to function for the main purpose of getting rain away from the house. With the January deluge we had, we witnessed the eaves in action, and they worked great. Overall, Diamond did a fantastic job, and were a joy to work with. There are real benefits from working with a small company with such high standards.

Thank you so much Dwayne for sharing your review. I am so glad you are happy with the experience, the installation and our services. All of us at Diamond Aluminum were excited to see the final outcome and the new siding and aluminum looks great! It was a pleasure working with you - Lindita

More about Diamond Aluminum Inc.

WHO WE ARE: Diamond Aluminum Inc. is an established company with several years of expertise in the industry. Servicing the Western Greater Toronto Area, we are dedicated to giving unparalleled service to our clients. WHAT WE DO: Whether it's getting your home remodelled, fixing damage or replacing your aluminum exterior ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Brampton?