Diamond Aluminum Inc.

Gutters & Eavestroughs
1295 Eglinton Avenue East, Unit 22 Mississauga ON L4W 3E6
Gutters & Eavestroughs
Diamond Aluminum Inc.

Reviews for Diamond Aluminum Inc.

Martin in Maple
Martin in Maple

New Rain gutters and Soffits

They installed Gutters and eavestroughs for the whole house. Did a fantastic job, cleaned up perfectly and the job looks and works great. They were a pleasure to work with and did exactly what they said they were going to do when they said they were going to do it. Couldn't be more pleased with the job they did.

Martin thank you for sharing your experience with us! - Lindita

Loreto Scarola in Mississauga
Loreto Scarola in Mississauga

Great Service!

I'm a general contractor and was working on a residential renovation that included window replacement & installation of front & rear double patio doors. I was in need of some aluminum work around the new windows, new doors & soffits. It was a relatively small scope and i was having a difficult time getting anyone to come and deal with it. I called Ray he had his guys there in no time, they did a spectacular job and at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend him & his company. Way to go Ray!! :)

Thank you Loreto for your review!! We look forward to working with you in the future - Lindita

kelly R.
kelly R.
4 reviews East York, ON

Soffit, fascia and easetrough

Ray was recommend by another company that is doing work on my house. We had to change install dates a couple times due to the timeline of other work being done. He was very accommodating and was quick to reply to my texts and calls. Ray was very friendly and has good communication skills which is always appreciated, especially when i can't be home while he's working. When i got home, he did an additional job (at no cost) of taking down some old shutters, something i was thinking about but it was his suggestion to take them down. One less job for me to do in the spring. The soffit, fascia and easetrough look great!

Hello Kelly! We, and Ray especially, are dedicated to high quality work and service and I am so glad this showed during your experience with us. Thank you for your review! - Lindita

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

replaced sidings

Had sidings replaced due to wind damage. The replacement was done by Diamond Aluminum company which was exceptional and a clean job and I might add
This company is fair on the cost, the guys are friendly, reliable and dependable.
The neighbors around came to see the beautiful job
And wanted to know who did the job.
I would recommend this company to anyone

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience - your willingness to recommend us speaks for itself. Thanks for your review! - Lindita

New Eavestrough Replacement

Very professional company with quick and reliable booking service. The price and workmanship is much better than others, 100% reliable! The installers are very knowledgeable and well experienced, they even clean up the area mess after job is completed.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us - I am so glad you were happy with our services! Lindita

Carol  in Mississauga
Carol in Mississauga

Vinyl siding and eavestrough installation

We initially contacted “Diamond Aluminum “ via email to inquire about vinyl siding for a turret on the front of our home. Lindita responded almost immediately when other companies couldn’t bother. When I explained the scope of the job, they didn’t hesitate in spite of the job being small scale.
The turret turned out beautifully. We decided that our tired and leaky eavestrough needed to be replaced as well. Ray and his team did a fantastic job, working throughout this hot , muggy summer day to complete the job. They even made sure to clean up the area at the end of their workday.
The house looks fantastic!
Would I recommend “ Diamond Aluminum “.... absolutely YES!

Carol thanks for the review! It was our pleasure to work with you and are so glad you are as pleased as we were with the turret and installation - Lindita

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Eavestrough replacment

Diamond did a great job in replacing our wind damaged eavestroughs. They were on time, efficient and added a downspout to ensure the system worked properly. Thanks to the Diamond team!

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us - glad you are happy with your new eavestrough! - Lindita

Garry from Toronto
Garry from Toronto

Complete retrofit of soffit and facia

I hired Ray about 2 years ago to completely redo all our soffits, facia and deck ceiling and he and his crew did a fabulous job, and cleaned up the site as well. Since then everything has been fine until a windstorm hit us a week or 10 days ago, and pulled a section of the ceiling away from the rafters. I contacted Diamond to tell them of the damage, and they had one of their technicians here in a few days to fix it. Done! I would hire Diamond again in a heartbeat. The best.

Hi Garry thanks for your review and your return business! - Lindita

dhr
dhr

Excellent workmanship and workmen!

I was extremely satisfied with the work done to replace eavestroughs, downpipes, soffit & fascia and install aluminum siding on the upper level of my home. The work was completed on time and with great quality. It was a pleasure to have these workers around my house - they were pleasant and polite and left their work area clean.

I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

I am so glad you were pleased with our work and our crew. Your confidence in recommending us speaks for itself. Thank you for your review! - Lindita

More about Diamond Aluminum Inc.

WHO WE ARE: Diamond Aluminum Inc. is an established company with several years of expertise in the industry. Servicing the Western Greater Toronto Area, we are dedicated to giving unparalleled service to our clients. WHAT WE DO: Whether it's getting your home remodelled, fixing damage or replacing your aluminum exterior ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Mississauga?