Diamond Aluminum Inc.

Gutters & Eavestroughs
We serve Toronto west of Jane Street to Burlington. We do not service the Hamilton area
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Brampton  >  Diamond Aluminum Inc.

Reviews for Diamond Aluminum Inc.

dhr

I was extremely satisfied with the work done to replace eavestroughs, downpipes, soffit & fascia and install aluminum siding on the upper level of my home. The work was completed on time and with great quality. It was a pleasure to have these workers around my house - they were pleasant and polite and left their work area clean.

I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

I am so glad you were pleased with our work and our crew. Your confidence in recommending us speaks for itself. Thank you for your review! - Lindita

Carol Da Silva in

I had Ray from Diamond Aluminum come and give me an estimate back in 2016 and also had another company a bit cheaper give me a quote. This year I had both Ray and the other company come back to see me as I was ready to get the job done. I decided to go with Diamond Aluminum even though his estimate was a bit more because right from day one Ray was always a pleasure to speak with,always returned my calls and answered all my questions and concerns in a very professional manner and always with a SMILE! Ray is very courteous and explains everything from start to finish. He started the job within the week of giving me the estimate. His other partner that worked alongside Ray is also to me commended for doing such a great job. They are neat and meticulous in their job and when they leave the outside is clean. Thank you Ray and your partner for doing such a great job. I will definitely recommend your company to anyone who needs eaves trough.

Hi Carol! Ray is very passionate about what he does and I'm glad that showed during your installation. Thanks for sharing your experience with our services - Lindita

Warren in Toronto

They did a very quick job with an efficient crew. Estimates of start time, length of job and final cost were all quite accurate. No surprises when it came for the invoice.

Warren thank you for your review, we are so glad you are pleased with the services - Lindita

Dwayne B in Etobicoke

We couldn't be happier with Diamond Aluminum. They impressed us in every dimension: Prompt replies to all emails and inquiries (Thanks, Lindita!); Excellent design advice on choosing colours of aluminum, as well as the type of siding that would best match our brick (and the new gutters, etc); Ray's professionalism in describing the work in advance and developing a fair quote; His high standards of assessment for the work completed, even making sure that flawed pieces of new soffit were replaced (he spotted them); The courteousness of the crew, who also coordinated well with our lighting contractor; and going the extra mile in improving our ventilation, replacing rotten wood, etc.

Good eavestroughs and the associated trim make a tremendous difference in the look of a house. New, high tech wood siding can also significantly freshen a brick house. But it all has to function for the main purpose of getting rain away from the house. With the January deluge we had, we witnessed the eaves in action, and they worked great. Overall, Diamond did a fantastic job, and were a joy to work with. There are real benefits from working with a small company with such high standards.

Thank you so much Dwayne for sharing your review. I am so glad you are happy with the experience, the installation and our services. All of us at Diamond Aluminum were excited to see the final outcome and the new siding and aluminum looks great! It was a pleasure working with you - Lindita

Bill in Oakville

I had all my eavestroughs and downspouts replaced by Ray & his associate. They were punctual, clean & did an excellent job. Ray is professional, honest & a straight shooter. Highly recommended!

Thanks Bill for the feedback, we are so glad you are happy with the services - Lindita

Diana P.
4 reviews Milton, ON

I had contacted several companies regarding the replacement of the soffitt and fascia and everyone told me it was a small job and no one would even come out to give me a quote.

When I contacted Diamond Aluminum they responded to my email and came out to give a quote within a couple of days. The work was completed within a week of the quotation.

The installers did a great job and cleaned the area after they had finished.

I would highly recommend them.

Hello Diana! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with our services, it was our pleasure to work with you - Lindita

I am very pleased with the work that Diamond Aluminum did on my home. The service was excellent! I had the aluminum siding on one side of my house, soffit and eaves trough replaced. Ray were exceptional in meeting my needs. Ray took the time to go over the different colors to choose on the computer with me. Ray told me that the work would start within 2 to 3 weeks. They started in 2 weeks. He also said it would take 3 to 5 days to complete. The guys had it done within a day. The house looks amazing! Neighbors always provide compliments - I am very happy to see the excellent work done everyday when I come home from work - I would recommend this company to any one who would like their soffit and eaves trough replaced done - Thank you

Hello! We are so pleased you are happy with the outcome, it's our mission to strive for the best results every time. Thank you for your review - Lindita

Sam
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Diamond Aluminum was responsive, professional and very easy to work with. I had called roughly 10 aluminum companies to provide a quote for a fascia repair on my home. Diamond Aluminum was the only company that provided me with fast professional service and excellent customer service. I will use them for all aluminum work going forward.

Thank you Sam for the great feedback - we look forward to working with you in the future! Lindita

Vinu from Mississauga

Assisted Review

We are very happy with the work done by Diamond Aluminium at our home (Clearing the gutters of leaves and other debris). The person they sent was very professional and did a thorough job. He also cleared the roof of other debris like branches and twigs. He did this meticulously and also cleaned up at the end. Very happy with their service and will surely contract them in the future as well.

More about Diamond Aluminum Inc.

WHO WE ARE:
Diamond Aluminum Inc. is an established company with several years of expertise in the industry. Servicing the Western Greater Toronto Area, we are dedicated to giving unparalleled service to our clients.

WHAT WE DO:
Whether it's getting your home remodelled, fixing damage or replacing your aluminum exterior rainware, we're here to help you every step of the way with eavestrough, downspouts, leaf guards, siding, soffit, fascia, capping and more.

QUALITY PRODUCTS, WORKMANSHIP, SERVICE:
Diamond Aluminum uses only the highest quality products and materials for our clients, from the most reputable companies in the GTA. Constantly testing and researching new products, we are able to offer and design systems to match all rainware requirements.

Our trained, certified and committed staff practice safe and efficient procedures, ensuring professional services every time.

At Diamond Aluminum Inc. customer service and client satisfaction is important to us. We are there to assist every client through the renovation experience and strive to make it as hassle free as possible. Expertise, knowledge and dedication to provide unparalleled service to our clients is what sets us apart.

SERVICE AREA: We serve Toronto west of Jane Street to Burlington We do not service the Hamilton area