C&C Overhead Doors

Reviews for C&C Overhead Doors

Sharon in Whitby
Sharon in Whitby
1 review , ON

I love my new garage doors!

I had C and C make and install 2 garage doors, install my garage door openers, and subcontract for aluminum capping. They all did a fantastic job! Randy was very accessible and accommodating. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for installation or repairs.

1 review Whitby, ON

Garage door repair

We broke a spring on our garage door. Randy came by the same day and got it fixed up fast and at a reasonable price. He was friendly and knowledgeable.

Harold in
Harold in
1 review Whitby, ON

Great Service

Randy installed my doors a couple of months back. He had to remove the old door which was old and heavy. He did exactly what he said he would do in ordering the right door, removing the old one and replacing with the new one. Randy also went out of his way to try to fix my old door, even working on Christmas Eve for me. I can't say enough about his work ethic and know-how. I am very happy with the work he did and would highly recommend C&C!

Carol S from East York
Carol S from East York

Beautiful Garage Door Purchase & Instal

We couldn't be happier with our new garage doors purchased from Randy at C&C Doors in Whitby! We shopped around quite a bit -- he had the best price and did an excellent job with the installation. My husband was hesitant to order from a smaller company (his thoughts were what if we gave a deposit and something happened to the person?) But without my even saying anything, Randy put those concerns to rest as full payment was due once he knew we were fully satisfied with the doors and their installation. He also saved me from picking the wrong coloured doors for our home. Randy cares about his customers. It impressed me that it was so important to him that we received a quality product that he provided upgraded hardware "at cost". The result was the doors look stunning! Thank

Chris in Oshawa
Chris in Oshawa
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

Garage door opener installation

When I called Randy to install my 2nd garage door opener, he made himself available around my schedule. Although I was in no rush to have the opener installed, Randy fit my job in between others and ensured the job was complete within a specific timeframe.