ReRoof.ca

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Reviews for ReRoof.ca

Re-roof

Sorry to say in Oct 2018 there has been no answer to phone calls, no answering machine, and no reply to emails regarding a past job that ReRoof did, which I have been trying to inquire about. Shingles came off around 5 years after their installation. I guess the "10 year installation guarantee" will not be honoured.

I'm tired from people like you because this year we had 2 storms you nead call insurance not me! and you writing review you know how bad it is for our excellent reputation

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Roof shingles replacment

We submitted a claim for warrant due to wind storm on May 4, 2018. The north & west facing sections of our roof sustained wind damage, the top 1/3 roof singles flew off. The roof was installed on July 16, 2012 in Newmarket, Ontario and stated in the contract workmanship is guaranteed for a period of ten (10) years and IKO Cambridge shingles should be covered by the manufacture limited high wind warranty upgrade of 177km/h winds. We have emailed them twice and left my contact information (email & cell) in which we have NOT received any response to this claim. I believe installation was done well as many home roof's in the area had the same damage, but there customer service is anything but. The warranty on the contract and what they claim on the website are not what they claim to be this is the reason for my zero star review. Any company makes any claims/statements you should stand be-hide. Total disappointment :(

hi sorry to hear that. our company under new management and we just started and not we not going to accept you lies, plus millions houses has same problem from high winds what we had this year covered insurance! You must read all iko warranty book or call iko ! I I want what you lie would be removed ASAP!

Loucas  in Toronto
Loucas in Toronto

Shingles changing

Asked to have my shingles replaced and Nick from reroof.ca did the job and everything went great Good job great service I am very happy and referred them to my family and friends Loucas

thanks

Sloppy work and won't honour warranty

In 2014 these guys reshingled my roof, with 10yr warranty. Now I have a leak and no one will come out to even take a look at it after repeated calls. Beware of this company they will give you the run around. By the way they trampled my garden plants and left garbage on my lawn and my neighbors lawn too when they did the work. These guys are "not the best shingles on the roof". I am so sorry i we t with these guys

i hope homestars going to block you and protect contractors from people like you

Rim
Rim

Renovation

Nick and his team was very professional and managed to complete the job in a timely manner and on the budget.

Nick is truly a man of his word and his hard work, expertise and dedication to the project helped us to establish trustworthy relationship.

I would definitely recommend Nick and his team to a friend or family member.

Rim thank you for nice review

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

roof replacement

I had this company replace my roof and I am very please with the work they have done I would recommend this company to any one looking to have they roof replace after the work was finish they clean up and leave my place sparkling I could n't ask for a better team thank you again Arthur for your loyal employees

Thank you so much!

Andre from Oakville
Andre from Oakville

Great team, quick work, new roof is done in less than 6 hours. Trailer with old shingles gone same day, driveway is free right after job done. Fare price. Higly recommend this company.

Thank you.

Haroon from Brampton
Haroon from Brampton

New Roof

Back in 2008, when I signed the roofing contract agreement with Arthur, I thought I made a good decision and I was very happy to see that he did a real good roofing job.

Seven years later, when he responded right away to my very first call and fixed some of the blown away shingles the very next day; I realized it was not only a wise but very appropriate and correct decision.

I must say it was my good luck that we chose Re-Roof to install a new roof. They did an incredible good job and gave us all the personalized service we need. The experience with them have been enjoyable, pleasant and very beneficial. Re-Roof is very supportive and accommodating.

I think most of the other business owners need to take a look at how Re-Roof does business and emulate the way they treat their customers.

I am proud to have my roof done by Arthur.

Richard from Toronto
Richard from Toronto

Roof Repair

Our roof just started leaking, now that it's warmer. A friend of ours
referred us to Re-Roof. We met with Arthur and he took the time to explain
to us what the issues are and our options are. He was very courteous and
professional. The job is now complete and our roof looks amazing compared
to before. It's a very old house. We are very happy with their work and
would recommend them.

Jane from Ajax
Jane from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Roof Replasement

Assisted Review

A customer oriented company. I have no regrets and want to thanks Arthur for a great job. They bring all the shingles in the morning and at the evening everything was done. They remove all garbage the sane day. Excellent work.

More about ReRoof.ca

ReRoof.ca

We are full service roofing company experienced in many roofing applications. We offer our services to those in need of re-roofing, new construction and commercial installations.

Products
Roofing shingles,
Services
Shingles roofing, roof repair, roof replacement, roofing repair, roof leak, roof installation, asphalt roofing
Brands
IKO Roofing Shingles, CertainTeed Roofing Shingles and others
Styles
Shingle Roof installation, Cedar Roof installation, Skylights, Custom copper roof flashing
Specialties