Re-Roof.ca

Reviews for Re-Roof.ca

Loucas  in Toronto
Loucas in Toronto

Shingles changing

Asked to have my shingles replaced and Nick from reroof.ca did the job and everything went great Good job great service I am very happy and referred them to my family and friends Loucas

thanks

Sloppy work and won't honour warranty

In 2014 these guys reshingled my roof, with 10yr warranty. Now I have a leak and no one will come out to even take a look at it after repeated calls. Beware of this company they will give you the run around. By the way they trampled my garden plants and left garbage on my lawn and my neighbors lawn too when they did the work. These guys are "not the best shingles on the roof". I am so sorry i we t with these guys

i hope homestars going to block you and protect contractors from people like you

Rim
Rim

Renovation

Nick and his team was very professional and managed to complete the job in a timely manner and on the budget.

Nick is truly a man of his word and his hard work, expertise and dedication to the project helped us to establish trustworthy relationship.

I would definitely recommend Nick and his team to a friend or family member.

Rim thank you for nice review

1 review Ajax, ON

roof replacement

I had this company replace my roof and I am very please with the work they have done I would recommend this company to any one looking to have they roof replace after the work was finish they clean up and leave my place sparkling I could n't ask for a better team thank you again Arthur for your loyal employees

Thank you so much!

Andre from Oakville
Andre from Oakville

Great team, quick work, new roof is done in less than 6 hours. Trailer with old shingles gone same day, driveway is free right after job done. Fare price. Higly recommend this company.

Thank you.

Haroon from Brampton
Haroon from Brampton

New Roof

Back in 2008, when I signed the roofing contract agreement with Arthur, I thought I made a good decision and I was very happy to see that he did a real good roofing job.

Seven years later, when he responded right away to my very first call and fixed some of the blown away shingles the very next day; I realized it was not only a wise but very appropriate and correct decision.

I must say it was my good luck that we chose Re-Roof to install a new roof. They did an incredible good job and gave us all the personalized service we need. The experience with them have been enjoyable, pleasant and very beneficial. Re-Roof is very supportive and accommodating.

I think most of the other business owners need to take a look at how Re-Roof does business and emulate the way they treat their customers.

I am proud to have my roof done by Arthur.

Richard from Toronto
Richard from Toronto

Roof Repair

Our roof just started leaking, now that it's warmer. A friend of ours
referred us to Re-Roof. We met with Arthur and he took the time to explain
to us what the issues are and our options are. He was very courteous and
professional. The job is now complete and our roof looks amazing compared
to before. It's a very old house. We are very happy with their work and
would recommend them.

Jane from Ajax
Jane from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Roof Replasement

Assisted Review

A customer oriented company. I have no regrets and want to thanks Arthur for a great job. They bring all the shingles in the morning and at the evening everything was done. They remove all garbage the sane day. Excellent work.

Jeff from Vaughan
Jeff from Vaughan

New Roof

Thank you for an excellent work. I'm sure that my roof will last 30 years or more.They have qualified team, done in one day and its very clean outside. Arthur was very friendly and willing to explain on any details.

Joseph from Mississauga
Joseph from Mississauga

Roof Repair

I have ordered a roof repair job from Reroof.ca couple of moths ago. Company supervisor Arthur checked my roof and explained that there are some issues that can wait for good weather. I like his explanation. When it's cold they can damage the shingles. Other companies tried to do it right away. But I decided to wait. And now the work is done as promised. Everything is perfect

More about Re-Roof.ca

ReRoof.ca

We are full service roofing company experienced in many roofing applications. We offer our services to those in need of re-roofing, new construction and commercial installations.

Products
Roofing shingles,
Services
Shingles roofing, roof repair, roof replacement, roofing repair, roof leak, roof installation, asphalt roofing
Brands
IKO Roofing Shingles, CertainTeed Roofing Shingles and others
Styles
Shingle Roof installation, Cedar Roof installation, Skylights, Custom copper roof flashing
Specialties