Fun & Function Renovations

Reviews for Fun & Function Renovations

Ryan
Ryan

Basement bathroom / steam shower

Pete and his team are true professionals. Accommodating in every sense, often completing the work around a busy family household with little interruption. You deal directly with the owner who has superior industry knowledge and cares about his customers and his work. They deliver a superior product on time and budget backed by a 10 year warranty … you will not find this anywhere else!

Jody in Calgary
Jody in Calgary

Bathroom Shower Remodels

We had ugly, dated tub and shower combos in two of our guest bathrooms. They tore these out and did amazing walk in showers which made the bathrooms look huge. Plus all of our granite was replaced in the house and some additional decorative backsplash was added to butler’s pantry. A lot of labor involved but worth it. Have used them in the past for remodeling another bathroom and steam shower with equally good results.

Doug Smeed in Calgary
Doug Smeed in Calgary

bathroom reno

I hired Fun and Function after searching for the right company to do my bathroom reno. Pete and his crew were always profesional, respectful, and on time. They started the job when they said they would and stayed on it until completion a little ahead of schedule. Pete seems to be a perfectionist and it was reflected in the way the tile work turned out. I was so happy I have now referred two other family members or friends who were also very happy with the work that was done. If you want top results hire Fun and Function, you wont be dissapointed.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

We recently hired Fun and Function for the second time in three years. This time, we wanted a kitchen and small main floor bathroom update. As with our previous experience with the company, Pete came out right away to give us a quote. Then we were off to pick materials. Pete’s advice was invaluable. When we had qualms about prices quoted by a supplier, Pete stepped in and was able to get us comparable prices. Once construction began, this company did their usual wonderful job of minimizing dust and disruption and were very conscious of trying to keep the kitchen as functional as possible every night. The quality of the workmanship is amazing and we are thrilled, once again, with the end product. A small problem after the job was finished and paid for was addressed immediately and a follow up took place to ensure that all was satisfactory. Such professionalism, trustworthiness, and quality workmanship can be hard to find which is why I enthusiastically recommend this company to everyone I talk to.

darren  in Calgary
darren in Calgary

basement renovation

Decided to do a basement development to the town house I just purchased. Given that I'm new to Calgary and haven't any sort of contractor connections in Calgary I decided to get a quote from F&F construction in Calgary. Although they don't normally do basements they provided a quote which I accepted. They were excellent to deal with and very customer focused. I've had carpentry work in other Canadian cities that was less then average so didn't know what to expect. The quality of workmanship was A+. They definitely have a huge pride and belief in doing the best job possible. Although there were a few hiccups along the way (mostly due to me) the job came in on time at exactly the price quoted. Top notch contractors and would not hesitate calling them again for future renovation needs.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

bathroom renovation

Exceptional work by this company!
Pete responded to an urgent situation experienced by my elderly mum. He was very professional and respectful in what was a nerve wracking circumstance.
Pete was incredibly kind and donated some of the materials needed for the job, which allowed my mum, a retired senior to have it done.
Pete's work fixing and renovating a very old bathroom was beautiful.
I would recommend this company to anyone!

Rosa in Calgary
Rosa in Calgary

Two bathroom renovation

We hired Pete to renovate both bathrooms in our house. He fixed the few problems that he encountered and even found a window replacements, which was out of scope, in record time! he completed the work on time and we are so happy with how everything turned out. We are especially impressed with his work ethic, responsiveness and his attention to detail! He really takes pride in his work and makes sure that every single thing is fixed before he leaves. He is not afraid to redo something as long as the final product is of high quality. We highly recommend him.

Shanthi in Calgary
Shanthi in Calgary

Kitchen and bathroom

We had hired Pete to first do our bathroom in 2015. He did an excellent job with the bathroom. We were so happy that we got him to come again this year and do a complete reno of our 30+ yrs kitchen. We completly gutted the kitchen to the studs and Pete took his time to fix a few underlying problems we had in the floor and walls. Although most of his work his hidden from eyesight he did an amazing job and always put his best effort. He has great work ethics, always is on time, cleans up at the end of each day and gives his honest opinion about everything. We would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a professional truly dedicated to his craft.

Carol in Calgary
Carol in Calgary

Bathroom renovation

A co-worker recommended Fun and Function Renovations for two bathroom renovations in my 25-year old home. My entire experience with Pete and his helper was exceptional. Pete is very professional, capable, a perfectionist and reliable. He showed up on time, cleaned up the work site at the end of each day, and the renovation was on budget. Pete and his helper treated my home with respect and understood that it was not just a construction site. He assisted with all the material selections and took me to various distributors, which made the process less onerous. I couldn’t be happier with the results of my two new beautiful bathrooms. I also feel confident that if an issue should arise, he will stand behind his work and make things right. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Fun and Function Renovations to anyone.

Margaret in Calgary
Margaret in Calgary

Tile work and bathroom renovations

I am so pleased with the work Fun and Function Renovations completed for me. They assisted with selecting products, showed up at the appointed time, kept a clean worksite, were very professional, completed the work with high quality, on time and within the quoted budget. They were excellent and I would highly recommend Fun and Function for your home renovations!

Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Calgary?