Mr. Electric Of Winnipeg

Winnipeg MB R3J0K9
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Winnipeg  >  Mr. Electric Of Winnipeg

Reviews for Mr. Electric Of Winnipeg

1 review Winnipeg, MB

replace a fuse and tested other fuses

The electrician came in . Tested the fuses and replaced same without a charge. He was very nice . I would recommend him any day. Explained every thing to me.

Jim from Winnipeg
Jim from Winnipeg

electrical service

I had the electrician come out and do an emergency service for me. Very please with the price, the work and everything. I would recommend them to both family and friends.

Bruce W. Swingle from Winnipeg
Bruce W. Swingle from Winnipeg

60AMP >>> 100AMP

Very friendly, helpful, professional and all around SUPER company. I am so thankful that I found and dealt with Mr. Electric! Plus the price was "BANG ON" perfect.
I won't hesitate to recommend this company to friends or family as I am sure you won't either. I sincerely doubt that you will find a better priced and professional electric contractor in Winnipeg. Most Sincerely, Bruce S.

Andy Smith from Winnipeg
Andy Smith from Winnipeg

Sub panel install

Excellent speedy work. They came in and installed the sub panel within a very short amount of time. Very professional and not a single problem with the installer. Would highly recommend!

Kirk James from Winnipeg
Kirk James from Winnipeg

home renovation

I hired Mr. Electric to redo the wiring in my older home. They were professional, polite and reasonably priced. Their work was great as well as their people. I will definitely hire Mr. Electric again for any of the electrical projects I have.

Paul Rutherfor from Winnipeg
Paul Rutherfor from Winnipeg

Knob & Tube Repair

We chose Mr. Electric to replace the our original knob and tube in our new home as there had been issues with it. We received a quote and it was accurate with no smoke and mirrors. The staff were honest and upfront when it came to the repairing everything. Everyone was very respectful of our property and arrived on time. The staff went above and beyond our expectations and did an amazing job with repairs. Overall the team was professional, quick, kind and very efficient. I would recommend Mr. Electric to anybody with knob and tube problems, they will our first contact with any related issues from now on. Hire them - you won’t be disappointed! Thanks again! Paul

Tracey O'Neil from Winnipeg
Tracey O'Neil from Winnipeg
2 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Knob & Tube Removal

Mr Electric was terrific. I work from home and they were very professional and respectful of my space. Plus they cleaned up like a dream after every day. Highly recommended if you have to get this done. They also have a great referral program.

J&K from Winnipeg
J&K from Winnipeg
2 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Home Rewire - remove knob and tube

We had our 100 year old home rewired by Mr. Electric. Our team of Shaun and Riley were extremely competent, professional and personable. They completed the entire job within 9 days with minimum disruption and minimal holes. Shaun made sure we were aware of any issues and what was planned for the following day. I would definitely recommend Mr. Electric for both the price and quality of the work done.

Leo de Folter from Winnipeg
Leo de Folter from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Check level of power coming into the house

I needed an electrician to check what voltage I was getting from Hydro. I phoned Mr Electric and they had somebody here within 2 hours. Chuck Lewis was the electrician who confirmed that I was only getting 120 volts as opposed to 240. He was extremely nice and did not charge me for this service call. I will use Mr Electric services again especially if Chuck is again on the job.
Later that day I needed an electrician to replace the meter box since when Hydro removed the meter is was found that the meter socket jaws were broken. I called Chuck Lewis from Mr. Electric directly and he arranged through his office to get another electrician out to do the job. This electrician worked for another company but Mr. Electric knew that I needed help right away so instead of telling me to wait they send out another company. I call that excellent service