Mr. Electric

Louisa
Louisa
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Smoke alarms installed

Very efficient and personable electrician. professional office. Would recommend for sure and will hire again

Michel M.
Michel M.

Wiring repair required for dishwasher installation

The technician had to locate a tricky hidden connection in order to make the repair. He was patient and very thorough in finding and fixing the problem. Throughout, he remained pleasant and professional.

Hello Michel,
Thank you for posting this review for Mr. Electric. We are so pleased to know that you received such professional, thorough and efficient service! It is this customer focus that allows us to maximize our customer loyalty! Thank you and have a great day!

Niki.tsakiroglou
Niki.tsakiroglou

Needed to replace a new switch in bathroom.

Was neat, told me exactly what needed to be done before starting. Was extremely clean and quickly finished the job.

Hello Niki,
We are pleased that our electrician exceeded your expectations and we look forward to working for you again. Have a great day!

CarmelaI in Mississauga
CarmelaI in Mississauga

power outage

Excellent customer service, easy billing, quick response time, efficient, provided great suggestions, advice, and explanations. I would highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again in the future. Thank you!

Hello! Thank you for submitting your review about your service experience with Mr. Electric.
We are strive to maximize our customer loyalty and that begins with coming providing excellent service at a reasonable price!
We appreciate that you will recommend our service to others.

Douglas in Mississauga
Douglas in Mississauga

Replacing 500 watt halogen bulb in hard to access flood light

My phone call to your company was answered immediately. A date and time frame for the service call was dealt with right away. The date and time of the service call was confirmed subsequently in writing. The technician arrived right on time.
The technician was very pleasant and knew exactly how to solve my problem. I received a written quote before the job started.
I will certainly call Mr. Electric the next time I have an electrical problem I can't solve and will recommend this company to my family and friends.

Hello Douglas,
We are delighted that you decided to leave a wonderful review for us. We only have the best of the best electricians and we are glad you got to experience the expertise of our technician Adrian. At Mr. Electric, we treat our customers how we would like to be treated. Thank you for leaving a review and we appreciate your recommendation of our services to others!

nansi
nansi

Re-attach the main hydro line to the house.

Mr. Electric is my hero! After contacting a number of electricians - some who didn’t even return my calls - Mr. Electric was suggested by a friend. They immediately answered the phone, forwarded me to someone to whom I could explain the problem. They arrived when they said, did the work perfectly and even looked after the ESA approvals. Thank you so much Mr. Electric. You were great!

Hello Nansi,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Mr. Electric with others - we are happy that you contacted us based on a friend's referral.
We are pleased that you were satisfied with our service and look forward to working for you again!

Steve J.
Steve J.

Inspection

The technician was very detailed and explained everything to me. Very knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend them.

Hello Steve,
We greatly appreciate the review you have left for Mr. Electric. Our electricians take pride in providing expert electrical service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are pleased to learn that you will recommend us to others!

Barbara
Barbara

Relocation of outlet in den. Installed additional electrical box to correct unsafe situation.

Electrician installed a new outlet and did a number of things to increase the safety of current unsafe wiring.

Hello Barbara, we appreciate your review of the service you experienced with Mr. Electric! We look forward to working for you again in the future.

Abb
Abb

Ceiling fan installation

Good service but just pricey. Professional and efficient in his work, explained his work details well.

We appreciate your review and are pleased that you found the electrician to be professional and efficient.

C. Phyllis Hale from Toronto
C. Phyllis Hale from Toronto

Electrical outlet safety inspection, repair, replacement, & trouble shooting

I am not sure if I completed this review for the first project Mr. Electric completed for me. I have requested the professional help from Mr. Electric now a second time. The first time, Mr. Electric - Adrian - wired and installed a new electrical outlet in my exterior bathroom wall. He worked so hard and diligently with precision, and excellent problem solving skills. After he analyzed and assessed the parameters of this job, which was much trickier than I imagined, he explained what he had to do and the estimated cost prior to launching into the actual installation. I was so grateful for his thorough and knowledgable explanation and for his ensuring that I understood exactly what would be involved. He earned straight A's, top grades on all levels of perfection, promptness, tidiness, and expertise. Thank you Adrian for your service. This second job was completed a few weeks ago. Adrian returned to assess a problem with my kitchen electrical outlets, which he found were burnt-out! He worked extremely hard and diligently again, to attach new outlets to fresh wiring which was difficult as the wiring was behind drywall, and marble. He replaced the outlets and explained to me why they became dangerous. When I moved into this condo I hired an electrician to replace the sockets at that time, so during just a couple of years the outlets had become completely burnt out. Adrian explained the connection issues and how to avoid this happening again. I am so very grateful to him for his thorough assessment of the problem and his explaining to me how to keep the outlets safe. I also greatly appreciate Adrian's explanation, and his knowledge of how the wiring was connected. I am absolutely confident, and fully trusting, and extremely grateful for Adrian's knowledge and expertise. Thank you so very much. Mr. Electric is truly the very best!

Hello Ms. Hale,
Thank you for submitting your review of our service. We are glad that our electrician Adrian succeeds in meeting and exceeding your expectations with each visit.
We value great customers like you and look forward to working for you again in the future.

More about Mr. Electric

Expert Electricians in the Greater Toronto Area.

Mr. Electric is the greater Toronto area’s most trusted electrician that is proud to be locally owned and operated. We specialize in residential and commercial electrical service and repair. Whatever the job, large or small, Mr. Electric is standing by to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Professional, Skilled & Trained Electricians!

Not only are our expert electricians skilled & professionally trained, but we put customer service as our top priority. Got an electrical problem, let us handle it! We make the whole thing easy for you! If you're in need of an electrician, there is no one better to call... call Mr. Electric today!

Our customers love us not only for our knowledge and expertise, but also for our quick, on-time service, and our top-notch level of service. We take great strides to insure that each and every customer, both residential and commercial, is completely satisfied with the Mr. Electric service from start to finish in each regard of their electrical service.

*Scheduled appointment times
*Fixed right to your satisfaction the first time GUARANTEED
*Clean and Courteous Service Professionals
*Complimentary Whole Home Electrical Safety Inspection with your service call

Proudly serving Toronto, Etobicoke, East York, York, North York, Don Mills, Weston, Brampton, Mississauga, Acton, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, and surrounding areas.