HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Mississauga  >  Seal My Driveway - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Seal My Driveway - No Longer in Business

Aaron in Mississauga

Proffessional, efficient and quality. These are the words I would use to describe the work of Charles and Victoria. What impressed us the most was their knowledge, their promptness, reasonable prices and their attention to detail. Great care was taken to ensure that the landscape elements were covered and unharmed during the process, high quality materials were used and that our needs were listened to and met. We will highly recommend them them to people who want the peace of mind that they hired true professionals, who are looking after the customers best interest and are willing to go above and beyond to ensure they are satisfied. Great work!

K in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Charles was prompt and professional to deal with.

When we called for a quote, Charles came by the same day to provide a written estimate. The work was done two days later, he arrived on time, explained what he was going to do and did a professional job. There was no overspray and he ensured that all edges were properly covered.

Excellent job, very professional and follow up from Charles to ensure we were happy with his work.

Kay in Mississauga

Charles and his crew did a great job, they came the same day to give me a quote, showed up the next day and worked for hours until the job was done. I have worked with construction guys before and they take forever to get things done, I was happy for a change to find someone who was efficient. They also gave me a great price to repair my catch basin and some other small cracks, all in all I would say they were fair with their pricing and had a great attitude and that counts for allot in my book. Keep up the good work guys!

Kay Dalchand

Kathi South Etobicoke
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Charles and Victoria were great. I used Homestars to find them and applied on their website for a quote. They arrived within a day of my request to review my needs. They explained the process clearly and showed me what needed to be done. They came back over the course of the next few days and completed the work. They were quick, professional, very pleasant to deal with and efficient. I was pleased to find them and will definitely use them again and recommend them to friends.
I was even able to pay online through their website making the whole experience seamless and easy.

Charles

These guys where sealing my neighbour's driveway I approched them and asked if they could do mine. Because they where in the neighbourhood they gave me a discount and got it done within the hour. They also put in fast dry and I was able to use my driveway in just a few hours.

Thanks Guys

Chris

Linda in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

My driveway was looking pretty shabby and crack were starting to show. These guys came by, fixed all the cracks and refinished my diveway so ti looks brand new! Polite, quick and made sure I was happy with the work before they left. Great job!

Thank you Linda, it was a pleasure to provide our services to you and we look forward to seeing you next year!