Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Unit 2 & 3 - 2446 Cawthra Rd Building 2 Mississauga ON L5A 3K6

Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

9.7 10 (2054 reviews)

Lori in Toronto
Lori in Toronto

Replace Furnance & AC

My 8 year old Rheem AC was not working. A service check indicated pr.oblem with coil. Do I spend all that cash on fixing it (since cash spent in 2019 and diagnostics) - heck I can purchase a new A/C and I am in need to replace my 22 yr old furnace. The guys were Great. The diagnostics need to run for a week, so Steve was quick on board to get that going before the hot weather sets in. Upon locating the problem we decided to purchase a new AC and furnace (that was on our TODO anyway) The order was placed that day and a week later they were on site to remove and dispose of the old equipment (and old thermostat) and install all new. They were here early in the AM and got the job done by early afternoon. Cleaned up everything and took us through the two new systems, and directed us to complete the warranty. The service was top grade. Now I just hope the new systems live up to the great service

Lori, thank you so much for this thoughtful review. We really appreciate it. I'm so glad you already registered your warranty online. We only sell the best products, and with our impeccable installation you should have no issues. Keep your filter really clean and keep in touch, together we will look after all your hvac needs.

Tu in Toronto
Tu in Toronto

Great Service

From the time the service crew came, it was definitely a good experience. They made everything look so easy and knew what they where doing.

Even from when Pete came out to speak to me about what they are going to do had how they will do it. Hands down one of the best service.

Tu, thank you so very very much for this awesome review. We truly appreciate the time you took to do it.

Excellent customer service is what keeps us thriving. Please remember to register your serial number online.

Thank you on behalf of Pete and everybody here at convertible heating and air. Marnie Amodeo general manager

Bobnjen
Bobnjen

Great customer service

Great service - made replacing my A/C unit stress free. Installation crew were also great. They were on time and very courteous. I would recommend this company to anyone for their A/C and Heating needs.

Aw thank you so much! This is very kind of you. We truly appreciate this review and your support of our business. Enjoy your air conditioning it's going to be a hot one this year. Also don't forget to register your serial number online. Thank you Marnie Amodeo general manager

Rees in Scarborough
Rees in Scarborough

Air Conditioner

A very pleasant experience with Convertible Air from start to finish. I can probably save the reviewer lots of time researching other companies and advise you will get the best price and service from Convertible. Sales associate - Christopher, was knowledgeable and honest about what was best suited for my home. Installers arrived on time, on scheduled date, and even after being thrown a couple of curveballs during installation, they did a fantastic job with minimal intrusion. Very happy with the experience of using Convertible for my A/C unit, and would highly recommend.

Rees, thank you so very much for this review. We are so thankful for it. We are delighted that you are pleased with your purchase. We are always here to assist you forever.

Please accept thanks on behalf of my brother Chris and all our technicians. Please register your serial number online.

Thank you for everything Rees, take good care always.

New Furnace & A/C Installed

Last Thursday Morning our furnace stop working.
I called Chris from Convertible Air. The guys showed up within one hour and installed our new furnace and a/c unit the same morning. The guys were very polite and on time. Had the whole system running just before 1pm. We are thankful for their very prompt service. We highly recommend them.

Samuel
Thank you so much for this review! We aim to please fast, thank you for noticing and thank you for complementing us. We truly truly appreciate your business and the time you took to do this review.

Please remember to register your serial number online with the participating manufacturer. Call us anytime we are open every day of the year.

On behalf of my brother Chris, and all of our wonderful technicians here at convertible heating, thank you!

Marnie Amodeo general manager

Darlene in Niagara Falls
Darlene in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Air Conditioner

Salesman & technician were helpful and friendly. Technician was also timely and knowledgeable. Quote was reasonable and accurate - no extra charges when it was time to pay. Thank you.

Darlene,
Thank you for this thoughtful review of our company. It's such a gift to receive it.

On behalf of Adam your technician and my brother Christopher, your salesman- thank you for your business and this review!

Welcome to the Convertible family, call us anytime day or night, we're always open.

Please remember to register your serial number online.

Chris
Chris
3 reviews Milton, ON

Awesome experience

As always fantastic experience with the installation team and most especially Chris Amodeo. Great pricing and payment structure was flexible which suited my tight budget.

Will definetly recommend this team to friends and family. Will do business with this team over and over again.

Thank you Chris! This is so lovely of you to write a review in support of our family business. On behalf of my brother Chris, all of our wonderful technicians and myself thank you for your business and this review

And as always, please don't forget to register your serial number online right away. Thank you take care always.

Enochdom
Enochdom

Air conditioner installation.

It was a job well done. These guys are highly professional and i would recommend them anytime. The installation takes no time and it was a very neat job. And they offer a very great finance option. Thanks so much guys.

Enochdom,

Thank you so much for this review!

We are delighted to receive it and appreciate your business very much.

Please remember to register your serial number online and keep your air filter clean

enjoy!

Happy Happy
Happy Happy
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Install

12 years ago I bought a Goodman furnace and air conditioner and paid considerably more than now. I was really set back by the amount I was going to save with Convertible Heating and Air conditioning. I had Three estimates for the same work and only one quote came anywhere near Convertible.
I always believe that the proof is in the work; what should I expect for less money, certainly not first class installation, or so I thought. I am familiar with HVAC work and kept a close eye on what was being done in my home. I am happy to say that I am happy. The installers were great guys, very clean, and kept my premises the same way. so 110% bravo.

This review makes us so happy and you are right, sometimes in life price doesn't reflect quality.

We offer a lower price simply because we are kind and fair people and we don't like to gouge. The bonus with us is we know how to manage money, we have incredible employees, huge buying power and we are able to offer outstanding installations for less money because we choose it that way.

Thank you so much once again for your review and your business we truly appreciate it. Enjoy your new system in good health. Please remember to register your serial number online with the manufacturer. Thank you on behalf of everyone here at Convertible,
Marnie Amodeo general manager

Sharon in Whitby
Sharon in Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace

Arrived on time. Very clean and
efficient. Friendly and knowledgeable. Explained everything. Definitely recommend. Great experience.

Hi Sharon, thank you so much for this review. We truly appreciate your feedback and we are delighted that you are pleased with our services. Please remember to register your serial number online right away. And our toll-free number is on your furnace sticker call us anytime day or night we are always open to help you.

Thank you, Marnie Amodeo general manager

More about Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

We are a 50 year old family business established in 1967 that specializes in the installation and service of Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Boilers, Hydronic Furnaces, Tankless Hot Water, Hot Water Tanks, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Custom Ductwork.