Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

49 Savona Dr. Toronto ON M8W 4V2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Etobicoke  >  Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Fran  in Brampton
Fran in Brampton

installation of AC

Needed an AC installed. Great customer service over the phone when we called - answered all of our inquiries and provided suggestions to help with efficiency. Installed within 2 days - very pleased with the service.

Canlink in Etobicoke
Canlink in Etobicoke

Air Conditioner - Sales and Installation

The Sales Person Chris arrived provided full details of the company history and equipment sold. Gave me a choice of manufacturers and a price that beat all the others. He also responded quickly to my messages and questions after the installation. Looks like we have a long-term relationship with this company.
The installers Tom and Mario arrived on the set day and before set time, quickly, cleanly surveyed the work to be done and installed the replacement air conditioner in less time than I expected. They ensured the unit was working and provided me with the warranty and clear instructions.
A very happy satisfied customer who will have no issue recommending this company to friends and neighbours.

Susanne Wermescher  in Guelph
Susanne Wermescher in Guelph

Air conditioner

We found Convertible through the money saver and I must say we are very pleased with the fast help during a heat wave and no ac (ours broke). Sam and his company work efficient, fast, customer friendly and clean. He helped us out fast to get a new unit installed at a great price. I highly recommend them to anyone and definitely use their services again.

Alok in Toronto
Alok in Toronto

Furnace Replacement

My old furnace needed replacement, Convertible rep. inspected and offered replacement options at great prices. Work was carried out as scheduled. I am totally satisfied. Installation crew was professional & very courteous. Explained the new installation before they left.

Kumar A

Chantal in Toronto
Chantal in Toronto

Ac & Furnace Replacement

We were in urgent need of a working air conditioner with how hot and humid summer has started. We had calls out to a few companies and no one took the time to help us out. We found Convertible on Homestars and seen they had great reviews and they do financing. We also seen their ad for their 50th anniversary sale in the local MoneySaver. We gave them a call and talked with the owner Sam. He was very nice and was eager to help us out. He gave us a rough estimate on the units they had on promotion and we were interested in having them do a proper in-house estimate. He made the appointment for two days later (a Sunday). His son showed up on time and was very friendly and knew what he was doing. He took a look at the furnace and the ac unit we had. He then sat down with us and went through our options. He did not pressure us to buy anything more than we needed. We were able to set up the financing, the installation appointment and everything within an hour. Come installation day the contractors were at our door right on time at 8:30 in the morning. They were very polite and professional and very knowledgeable on their trade. They had the old units taken out in an hour and a half. They worked efficiently and did not make a mess. We were told the install would take about 8 hours, and they had actually finished in 6. Once the installation was complete we also noticed they did not install the rounded boot they had estimated we needed to replace because of the size of the existing ducts. So even though it was written into our price, we called Chris up and he solved the problem instantly. Overall I am very happy with my service from Convertible and am sure to recommend them in the future.

Tolu in Brampton
Tolu in Brampton

AC replacement

First time using Convertabile heating and air. Spoke to Chris after receiving couple quotes to replace my broken down ac, he provided the lowest quote and best warrantee. Confirmed the installation over the weekend and they delivered services as promised, using a friendly and professional crew who ensured the installation was done properly, tested and cleaned the area they worked despite heavy rain fall. I would recommend them to all friends and family!

PaKri in Hamilton
PaKri in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

New Furnace Air conditioner and Tank less water heater Installation

Michael was in email contact from the beginning of the house visit/ quotation until final installation date confirmation. He cleared all my questions and also recommended Ecobee 3 thermostat. Brandon & his crew showed up right on time on the installation date. Explained what & where will be installed. Even suggested better place to install the tank less water heater than the originally suggested place. As planed they installed American standard 2 stage 96% furnace, American standard 3 ton air conditioner and Rinnai 96% efficient tank less water heater in one and half days very professionally with humidifier, condensate pump, 5" filter & Ecobee thermostat. Brandon explained how they work and what settings & adjustments can be done. Very satisfied with their work.

Furnace, AC and Tankless installation

The Convertible team did an amazing job with the installation of our new furnace, AC and tankless. The crew showed up on time and completed the job within 2 days as promised. They were very professional and took the time to explain everything at the end of the install. They even installed my store bought Nest thermostat. I would highly recommend Convertible. Thank you Chris, Camil and James for a job well done!

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Amazing experience from Start to Finish

My experience was amazing from their sales person Michael and the way he explained everything to me step by step to the two contractors that came for install. Michael was not a pushy sales person trying to put me into something I did not need for my home. He even walked around my townhouse complex explaining the different units other home owners had and how it compared to the one he was quoting me. The instal was quick and the guys were great giving me tips for how to care for the A/C unit in the Winter.

Naz in Hamilton
Naz in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent Job!

Convertabile delivered services as promised, professional and friendly crew, came on time and finished on time. They cleaned the area and I’m very impressed. Recommended to all friends and family!

More about Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

We are a 50 year old family business established in 1967 that specializes in the installation and service of Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Boilers, Hydronic Furnaces, Tankless Hot Water, Hot Water Tanks, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Custom Ductwork.