Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Jacques from Toronto
Jacques from Toronto

New furnace/AC/hot water heater in one day

The Convertible team beat two strong competitors by providing good (patient/informative/educational) salesmanship, competitive, pricing and timely installation. A furnace installed by another company in our previous home took two guys a whole day, but the two courteous Convertible guys installed three heavy HVAC pieces at our new Sunnylea home in a day, and cleaned up most of the mess.

Jacques, thank you for this review. We do appreciate it very much.

I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with everything, but perhaps we missed something in the tidy up. I'm not sure, but I am always a phone call away to make it perfect. Please call me directly and I will attend to whatever may have been overlooked. 1-800-423-0969. Ask for Marnie.

Tom Alexiou in Toronto
Tom Alexiou in Toronto

New furnace installed and chimney liner.

Michael Edwards HVAC consultant was courteous and I enjoyed talking with him for my HVAC requirements for my home.His professional consultation and knowledge was in my best interest for all my heating and air conditioning needs.The installers were polite and efficient.Im glad I chose Convertible Air.

Hi Tom, thank you sir, this is a very nice and thoughtful review. We appreciate it tremendously- and are SO happy to hear you were satisfied with Michael, and our installation team.

Thank you on behalf of every here at Convertible (don't forget to register your serial number online)

Move 2017 in Toronto
Move 2017 in Toronto

Furnace, Air Conditioner and Hot Water tank

I installed a furnace, air conditioner and hot water tank. Mike Edwards was a great salesman. Very knowledge and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend this company to my friends and family.

Thank you very much for this review. We all appreciate it very much. I will pass on your nice words to Michael.

Enjoy your new system - and don't forget to register your serial number online.

All the best to you always, thank you again.

Marnie Amodeo GM

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Good work at a good price

The company put forward a very competitive deal and the installers were courteous and professional. They installed both a tankless water heater and furnace in one day including some tricky venting. It's been a week and very happy with the products.

Hi Steve, thanks for this follow up. We love feedback SO much and thank you for your time in doing this review.

We hope you love your new system and especially love your new gas bills!!!
We love tankless too!

Be well, and if not done yet, don't forget to register your serial number online.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New Furnace installation

Been shopping around for new furnace replacement since my old furnace breakdown. I found convertible price reasonable. Installation was also efficient by their friendly staff. My A/C unit will next in coming months.

Thank you very much. We appreciate this review tremendously. We will always be here if you need us.
We are always open, 24 hours for service, questions or warranty.

Don't forget to register your serial number online - and enjoy in good health always.

SindiD in Etobicoke
SindiD in Etobicoke

Furnace

Convertible Heating and Air was such a joy to work with. From the moment Mike, the sales representative, came in to the point where the installer finished his work it was smooth sailing. Mike made sure to inform us of all information required regarding the installation process, steps to take prior and steps to take in order to prepare. Mike maintained communication throughout the entire process even though it was over a weekend.

Although Mike and the installer made it clear that this installation would not be the easiest due to the structure of our home, the installation was done extremely well. Due to the difficulty in our house structure, the installer was required to remove our laundry sink and although not required, he ensured he put all parts back to its original form. In addition, the installer made sure he cleaned the entire area and it was as if he was never there! This included removal of the entire old furnace and clean-up of the area. We installed the Goodman high efficiency furnace and previously had a mid-efficiency. There were no surprises and we were really impressed with the level of professionalism and customer service provided.

Dear Sindi, thank you on behalf of Michael and our installation staff for this incredibly thoughtful review.

We try our best and are never lazy. We are thrilled that you were pleased with our efforts and workmanship.

We appreciate you too. Very much. Enjoy your new Goodman furnace in good health always, and don't forget to register your serial number online for the warranty.

Best wishes from our family to yours,

Marnie Amodeo
General Manager

Anonymous in York
Anonymous in York

New air conditioning unit

I have used Convertible Heating and Air Conditioning several times in the past years for service on my HVAC system. They always took care of the problem and their staff were easy and pleasant to deal with. That's why I went to them when I needed to replace my air conditioning unit. This was a good decision. They were able to schedule the installation very quickly during the late summer hot weather. I was very pleased with the efficient and careful work of Dieter, the tech specialist who the time to calibrate/adjust the new unit very well and it runs very quietly! Thank you to all.

Thank you "Anonymous in York!" Whoever you are we thank you and really appreciate this review.

On behalf of Dieter and everyone here at Convertible - a HUGE thank you!

We are so happy you are loving the new AC. Please take a moment to ensure that you registered your warranty.

Thanks again,

Butch
Butch

Furnace and Air Conditioning Replacement

Did my homework, searched online, read reviews and had a bit of quotes from best contractors in GTA, compared everything and ended up with Convertible. Michael Edwards was very professional, went straight to the point explaining the things I need, not wasting a minute of my time (simple and fast) . With its good brand and incredible offer, I believe this company is not only after of earning but they do things for the best benefit of the homeowners. Two guy crew came on time, removed my old units and installed my new Furnace and AC in less than 4 hours. I would like to take this chance to thank Michael Edwards, the installation crew and the whole team of Convertible for this stress-free and great experience.

Butch, I can't express enough, my delight in this review with a mere "thank you".
Thank you never seems enough.

What you wrote about Michaels approach is how we all feel, there is no need for BS, trickery or selfishness when you run a business and provide a service. The only thing that matters is what the customer needs and expects. Our job is to educate the customer and empower them to make the best decisions for them. Then we follow their orders without deviation.

We do care, a lot. More for others than ourselves. Thank you for noticing and thank you for the compliments via this review.

Don't forget to register your serial number online asap.

I will pass on your lovely comments to my staff Michael and our technicians.

Marnie Amodeo
General Manager

Furnace Installation

I do shopping before I place order for a job & I found Convertible Heating & Air Conditioning is reasonable price . Also I found the installation crew are friendly .

Thank you for this review. I am glad that you found us and decided to give us a try, we take our jobs very seriously.

We are always here if you need us, 24 hours a day. Don't forget to register your warranty online.

Take care always,

Joe in Mississauga
Joe in Mississauga

Excellent Job

Thank you so much for sending such a nice team to do the job. Kamil is simply an amazing technician, very accommodating and a great guy and James great guy too. I am very happy and relaxed because such a big job (Furnace, Tankless and 50' of new gas pipe) was done in one day. I have to say, the conversation with you helped me to make the room in advance so your guys could do the job without obstacles. Great team, great job.

Thank you too, Joe! I am so pleased to read this review. We know how good Kamil is, that's why he's worked for us for almost 15 years, and he has a job for life.
That's the key to our success, GREAT technicians who are GREAT, honest human beings.

Thank you for your kind review and support of our family business, celebrating 50 years in Mississauga- our first store location ever was on Wolfdale Rd in Mississauga in 1967.

More about Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

We are a 50 year old family business established in 1967 that specializes in the installation and service of Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Boilers, Hydronic Furnaces, Tankless Hot Water, Hot Water Tanks, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Custom Ductwork.