Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Erdem in Toronto
Erdem in Toronto

New Hot Water Tank and Chimney Liner

I had a new hot water tank put in that also required a new chimney liner and it was a great experience. The crew (Adam and Shawn) were on time and worked very efficienctly without in any way seeming rushed. They were very diligent in protecting the floors with drop sheets and with their clean up. I ask a lot of questions and they were very patient and while doing the call they were also able to fix my broken furnace humidifier by identifying a problem that another company previously couldn’t. Great job and thanks!

We appreciate it so much sir
On behalf of Adam, Sean and everyone here at Convertible thank you very much for this review

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Highly recommend Convertible Heating and Air Conditioning

I had a new furnace installed by Convertible Heating and Air Conditioning end of 2018. It was the best service and support I have ever had, not just in this area, but for any type of home repair. The furnace was acting up/shutting down. I called and a service tech arrived quickly. It was decided that we needed a new furnace. The weather was cold, but the Convertible team were super fast and so very helpful with space heaters and late night equipment calls while waiting the weekend to get it installed. They also explained in detail how the rebates worked. I can’t say enough about the office staff/management and installation team and will always use them for heating and AC work.

Linda, on behalf of everyone at Convertible, we want to thank you for this review.
Your valuable time is appreciated very much.

We are so pleased to receive this gift.

Thank you - we appreciate you too.

Don't forget to register your serial number online.

Be well,

Marnie Amodeo, GM

Chris Slye in Hamilton
Chris Slye in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

New Furnace, A/C and Water Heater

I have now dealt with Convertible Air on two separate occasions, after moving into my new house last August. A friend of mine had done some research and had used them in Mississauga, so when it came to looking for someone I went with his good experience. Both salesmen were extremely quick at getting back to me from their very friendly and personable customer service representative. On the second occasion I believe I waited a mere 45 seconds for a call! Mike and Chris were great on both occasions, where Mike went through all of my options for a tankless water heather on the phone (as I had had the previous owners of the house remove their rental unit), and I had made arrangements for them to be out and install the water heater a few weeks from that date. The installation went down without any issues at all. The second time I had dealt with Chris, and he had made time to come and see me on the same day of our call! Wow! He took the time to go over the best options for a new furnace and A/C, and gave me realistic dates about when they could get everything done. Also, he clearly outlined how the rebating programs worked, which was a big help.
Once again, the crew showed up exactly at the time they said they would. They were friendly, professional, and worked very hard to finish in a short period of time.

Convertible is very straight up with their pricing and each time I was invoiced for the exact amount to the penny what I was quoted.

Thanks for the great service.

Wow thank you so much this is fantastic!
I cannot tell you how much reviews like this mean to us.

Thank you for being a loyal customer we hope you continue to love our services.

Do not forget to register your serial number online and once again please except our huge thank you and appreciation for this review

Marnie Amodeo general manager

pravin in Toronto
pravin in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Excellent product and very honest seller

Bought furnace and air conditioner from them 5 years, yes 5 years back. Never had any problem with heat or ac. My neighbor bought these items from other company, and they repent it. They have serious problems. I would highly recommend Convertible Heating and Air Conditioning to anyone who asks me.

Pravin, thank you so much for this review.
We appreciate your kind and honest words about our company, it means the world to us.
I hope you enjoy your new product and know that we are always just a phone call away if you need help 1-800-423-0969 and please do not forget to register your serial numbers online to protect your warranty

And I am very sorry to hear that your neighbours are experiencing difficulties -if they need someone to talk to you for free advice, they can call me and I will help them.

Lisa in Brampton
Lisa in Brampton

New Furnace

Being a long-time homeowner of a dozen houses or so and having hired many contractors, I must say this was a welcome relief. Professional, reliable, friendly and considerate, just some forms of customer service that are not always easy to find. We enquired about a new furnace Thursday and job completed by Monday. Arrived on time, knew what they were doing, laid out coverage for the house and had the new furnace installed in about 6 hours. Not having to worry about shady contractors was a breath of fresh (warm) air.

Lisa, thank you for this review. It is a very nice gesture for someone to say thank you, and we appreciate it very much.

We strive for simple, honest quality work always. Thank you for noticing, and thank you for commenting.

Enjoy your new system - and don't forget to protect it by registering your serial number online asap, it's mandatory with the MFG and the instructions on how to do so were left with you by my technicians.

Thanks again Lisa. Our emergency hotline number is on your furnace - use it anytime, we never close.

Marnie Amodeo, GM

A.McNamara in Etobicoke
A.McNamara in Etobicoke

Fast Service, GREAT service

We just bought a house and our furnace (which was 19 years old) broke down in the middle of a terrible cold spell. They sent an inspector right away and set up a replacement date for the following day. Fast and friendly service, I can't reccomend them enough!

Thank you mr McNamara!
Thank you for this review- we appreciate it so very much.
Enjoy your system

Spiro in Toronto
Spiro in Toronto

New furnace install

For me, an unfortunate situation became a positive one as I was red tagged for venting to my chimney on my mid efficiency furnace and water tank.

In summary, my best option was to replace my furnace with a new one and power vent outside however venting the new pipes was a major challenge. I received a very reasonable quote for a new carrier furnace and the large challenge to vent was completed after finding me a solution to my tough situation. I wanted to thank Michael my sales rep and Dave the installer for his determination to get the job done professionally and safely.

Thanks for a nice warm and efficient furnace.

Thank you- we are so excited to receive this review.
It's wonderful to know we have been helpful to you.
We understand the difficulties of this industry and use our experience to navigate to a smooth completion.
Enjoy always (please remember To register your serial number online)

Marnie Amodeo
general manager

Alex Bogomazov in Etobicoke
Alex Bogomazov in Etobicoke

product & service

Thanks for very good job. Our old heater was replaced and the great work was done by people from Convertible Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. We called them because they replaced our old conditioner few months before and we ware very satisfying with there job. Everything was done quickly, clean and very professional. Thanks again!
Alex Bogomazov

Thank you Alex!
We are so happy to see you again
Your continued loyalty of our business means the world to us.
Thank you ( please remember to register your serial number online.

Be well

goodman2018 in North York
goodman2018 in North York

Furnace, AC, ductwork

Knowledgeable, respectful, trustworthy team of installers and project manager. Courteous and helpful hints provided by all individuals involved. Thorough explanation of what was required and great understanding of our issues and solutions provided how to deal with them.

Wow. How awesome is this review/ I/we are very grateful for it.

Thank you so much. I know you'll love your Goodman furnace & please ensure you register your serial number online

More about Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

We are a 50 year old family business established in 1967 that specializes in the installation and service of Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Boilers, Hydronic Furnaces, Tankless Hot Water, Hot Water Tanks, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Custom Ductwork.