Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Unit 2 & 3 - 2446 Cawthra Rd Building 2 Mississauga ON L5A 3K6

Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Michael in
Michael in

Replaced all central AC components fast and complete

Replaced all central AC components. Had people working inside and outside at the same time to do the job in less total time. They had all the extras needed to ensure the work got done the same day. Years earlier they also did my furnace replacement the same way. Everything was planned well and the work completed correctly. This is how they work and it's what you need in a contractor.

Michael,
Thank you so much for this review!

I really love what you said about us, I appreciate you noticing our professionalism. Our success lies in our technicians being our own employees not strangers or subcontractors. We know each other well and we've worked together for decades like a seamless well oiled machine.

Thank you also for being a returning customer, this type of loyalty is why our customer service has led us to our 55th anniversary this year! Thank you for being a part of it.

Your Convertible family.
Marnie Amodeo
general manager

jadestafford in Oakville
jadestafford in Oakville

long weekend service!

Called on the Sunday of a long weekend, when the tankless water heater went kaput. They came out on Tuesday and installed a new one in a matter of a few hours!

Thank you so much for this awesome and thoughtful review!
We truly appreciate your business and please know that you can call us any weekend, we never close.

Marnie Amodeo
general manager

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Very Pleased

We were very please with the purchase of our new furnace with Convertible Heating, the sales consultant and technicians were very professional and thorough, excellent service. We will definitely recommend Convertible to our friends and family.

Awesome! Thank you so much for doing this review, we truly appreciate it. I'm happy to hear you are satisfied.

Mission accomplished.

Marnie Amodeo general manager

And please remember to register your product online right away

Satisfied
Satisfied
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

No Muss, No Fuss

We replaced our air conditioner with Convertible and the experience was pleasant and the technician was quick and thorough. He did the cleanup removal of the old conditioner and you would never had known he was here.
Competitive pricing and excellent service were both demonstrated. I would always recommend them to friends and others looking for heating and air conditioning replacement or first time purchases.

Thank you very kindly for this review. It is greatly appreciated.

We are thrilled that you are pleased with our services, especially as we celebrate our 55th birthday.

Enjoy your new AC and don't forget to register the serial number we left you online. This is mandatory by the MFG so please don't forget this important final step. Thanks again, all the very best.

AandGThomas
AandGThomas

Excellent service and price

As our daughter had Marnee sell her an AC a few years back with great customer service, I decided to use them. A few year's back, I called with an emergency and reached Sam. He walked me thru starting up our old AC only to find that it was still ok. He was wonderful and suggested that maybe we would get another year out of it. We did - we got 2 years more. But today we had a brand new 2.5 ton AC unit Amstrong by Lennox installed. The installers were great and were diligent in making sure everything was perfect before they left to their next job.
I had trouble figuring out how to register the warranty, but Marnee and Grant have come to my rescue. I would highly recommend ConvertibleAir because " they treat you like family". We are cool once again.

Mrs. Thomas, thank you so much for this fantastic and thoughtful review! I am absolutely thrilled to receive it. Thank you to your daughter for recommending us it has been our pleasure to serve you.

Enjoy your new system -the Armstrong is a gorgeous unit, super quiet and very very reliable.

Anoma and Nihal
Anoma and Nihal

Tankless Hot Water System

Tankless hot water system purchase and installation at a great price!
What an amazing service! It took only a less than a week from the initial contact to Convertible Heating and Air to handle our purchase and the installation of our new Tankless hot water system.
When we bought our home in West Lincoln, we wanted to have the luxury of having a tankless hot water system as in our previous home.
Grant (manager) initially and then Sam ( one of the owners) who made us feel like a family member, provided us with all the information in details and promised to honour the instant rebate of $500 from a flyer that I have found.
Chris (sales rep) called and set up an appointment asap to check the premises to make sure all is well to set up this system and to install as soon as possible as per our request.
Craig and Dave (technicians) arrived on time, very friendly, very knowledgeable, efficient, took extra care While working, carrying equipment up and down as not to damage floors and walls. They in fact helped us immensely by disconnecting our hot water tank and move it from the basement to front of the garage for pick up by the other service provider. Excellent service and treated us with much respect.
We are so thrilled, happy and satisfied with the efficiency, quality and friendly service all at Convertible Heating and Air ( A great family owned and operated) had provided us and will recommend them to our new neighbours. Thank you!

Anoma & Nihal,

I can't thank you enough for this lovely review, thank you for taking the time to do it.
We appreciate your support of our business.

Please accept thanks on behalf of my father Sam, my brother Chris, our wonderful office manager Grant and all of our wonderful technicians that did your installation.

Enjoy your endless hot water by RINNAI! You have chosen the worlds very best product

Conrad in Mississauga
Conrad in Mississauga
4 reviews Halton Hills, ON

AC Replacement

The first point of contact - Mike Edwards is knowledgeable, honest and provided great advice in order for me to make a decision on my purchase. The team was late on the day of the install, however they apologized and promptly got to work and did a good job and explained and answered all my queries in a courteous and professional manner. The team identified an issue and provided some options and support to resolve. Thanks Mike and team!

Conrad
Thank you for your feedback we truly appreciate it. I Apologize for the lateness on the day, there was a part needed that wasn't in stock we had to pick up first.

Please Remember to register your product online and enjoy. Thank you

DanielD
DanielD

Amazing Company!

Amazing company to work with when you need furnace and AC help. We were replacing both and were quoted by several different companies but Convertible provided great deals on the same equipment quoted elsewhere. Michael was an amazing salesperson to deal with. Very honest, knew what he was talking about, a straight shooter and took time to explain everything. Showed up when he said he would, sent information when he said he would. The install day went very smoothly and the two installers sent were amazing as well. They knew the bylaws to make sure equipment was up to code and installed correctly. Took the time to make sure floors were not messed up, cleaned up when they were done, explained and tested everything and were extremely professional the whole day. Would definitely recommend and would use again!!!

Thank you Daniel!!!

This is so fantastic of you. We appreciate this review so much.

You are very kind to do so.

Thank you on behalf of Michael and our wonderful technicians.

Please remember to register your serial number online.

Be well always

AlexCsondes
AlexCsondes

Great people and fantastic service!

The people at convertible and specifically Sam did a great job of explaining the process to a first time home buyer and worked with me to find the best solution to my problem. I was surprised by the quick turn around time from the time I got the quote and when the a/c unit was installed. Highly recommended and will use them again in the future.

-Sandor

Sandor, Thank you so much for this review!

It is so thoughtful and appreciated by all, especially my father Sam he sends his thank you to you.

I hope you enjoy your new system and please remember to register your serial number online

We are here anytime you need us or just to chat and say hi.

Melissa Bevan in Oshawa
Melissa Bevan in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

New furnace and Air conditioning installation

I called for a quote to replace my furnace and AC. Michael returned my call and from the minute we talked he was polite, kind and informative. He really made sure I was getting the best value for my house and needs. He took the time to listen and come out to discuss the installation with me and explained it all step by step. The quote I was received was the best price.
Both units were installed today, they arrived on time, super clean, through and made sure it was all installed correctly and working.
They answered all my questions, I'm extremely happy with my choice to go with Convertible Heating and Air conditioning, I would highly recommend this family owned company. Thank you for making this process super easy and affordable for me.

Melissa, thank you for this super thoughtful and lovely review. It made our day.

Please accept thanks from Michael your salesman as well as our amazing technicians.

We all appreciate it tremendously. Please remember to register online and Call if you have any questions whatsoever we are always open.

More about Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

We are a 50 year old family business established in 1967 that specializes in the installation and service of Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Boilers, Hydronic Furnaces, Tankless Hot Water, Hot Water Tanks, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Custom Ductwork.