EJ RENOVATIONS

Reviews for EJ RENOVATIONS

Mohamed from Oakville
Mohamed from Oakville

Waste of money and time

Elias was supposed to do a minor bathroom Reno. He was supposed to remove the wall paper, fix the drywall, paint, install a new vanity & tiles on the wall, should've been simple for even a mediocre contractor. However the whole project was a complete disaster & I had to hire a professional contractor who take everything down and started all over again which was a complete waste of money and time.
Messy paint, uneven wall, very poor tile cutting skills resulted in uneven messy looking edges.
The thing that really shocked me is that he did not even grout the tiles as agreed, he tried to convince me that it was a natural look without the grout (but what about the mold).
Project took 3 days & he was asking to be paid at the end of everyday for the work done which I found unusual, I guess he knew that the finished product will be substandard & tried to get the most money he could get.
I still paid him his full contract but I couldn't live with it, I initially was so excited about the project, but once it was done I really hated it.
I had to call him a few days later to fix the mess he did up to my standard or refund a part of the contract so I can hire a professional to do the work that he was paid to do, which I ended up doing, but had to take down all the work he had done wasting the money I paid for him and the material as well as the hassle and the mess he left the house in when he was done.
Save yourself the trouble and stay away unless you want your project to look like it was done by an eleven years old as some other review suggested.

Rodney
Rodney

Hardwood Stairs Laminant Flooring and Tiles

Having flipped a few homes in the GTA, as a standard practice we stuck to our usual 3 quote min rule for this project. We chose Elias because his estimate seemed very fair based on his detailed measurements and his specific pricing on materials. He was very approachable during the project and kept us informed throughout the process. We did request a change (widening on non-load bearing wall) with a very minimum adjustment to cost. Elias came in on budget and on time and was very careful and kept the work area extremely clean after each day ( I have never seen a contractor do this so carefully). After 9 months everything still looks great and we have called him back for other smaller repairs. Looking forward to working with him on our next project an easy 10 out of 10.

DO NOT HIRE the most fraudulent person with 0 renovation skills

He came to install laminate and do my stairs. He did the job like an 11 years old and was behind time. Took his money on daily basis but i refused to pay the last 300 or so and he said he will come back to fix every thing. never seen him after that. went to court, won a decision but still have not seen him. I will take my money and enforce court order eventually...

Anwar from Oshawa
Anwar from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Hardwood Flooring Install

Excellent service. Elias showed up on time and finished installing ~700 sq ft of hardwood floors in one day.

It's been two years and no problems so far. Definitely recommend!

Mirvat from Mississauga
Mirvat from Mississauga

Hardwood floors

Excellent job , ELias start my floors on Monday they were done by Wednesday evening, clean , very good price .thank you EJ renovation . I will recommend it for my friends

More about EJ RENOVATIONS

EJ RENOVATIONS is an established company you can trust. We offer all types of needed renovation services from Flooring, concrete, interlock, painting, kitchens, bathrooms, basements and more. We will work one on one with you to find the best design and budget that meets your needs. We get the job ...