Inuter

Reviews for Inuter

Torontoreviewer
Torontoreviewer
2 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Fix various computer issues, including network & wifi

I found this business through an online ad, and have been using this AMAZING techie for several years now. Ripon (pronounced "Ree-pawn") is unbelievably competent and efficient. He can fix many issues through remote support, which is so convenient. He always fixes every issue thoroughly and properly. Ripon is a lovely fellow who is incredibly professional, reliable, friendly and easy-going, he puts me at ease whenever I have a problem, and he always shocks me by his affordable fees (I mean REALLY affordable, moreso than ANY other computer techie I have ever called or tried). You won't be disappointed! His website is www.inuter.com.

Mathew in Maple
Mathew in Maple

Set Up Computer Network / Set Up New PC / Formatted Old PC / Transferred Files To New Computer ETC

I bought a new laptop and was interested in getting rid of my old desktop without losing all my photos / music etc. I called a few companies listed on Kijiji and Craigslist and spoke with Ripon of Inuter who said he could come immediately and he quoted me a reasonable rate. Ripon arrived promptly and was there for about three hours. He set up the wireless network / backed up my old stuff and put it on the new computer. He took an old lap top I had and got it working great again. Overall my experience was excellent. I found him knowledgeable and open to ongoing follow up / phone support. I had a hardware problem two days after set up and he returned and fixed the problem without charging me.