Good Looking Homes

Reviews for Good Looking Homes

harrison2a
harrison2a

Deck design and construction

Nathan and Stu ran this project and they were excellent from start to finish. The work was gorgeously designed and professionally executed. They were considerate of our home and of our neighbors. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering building a deck or doing other enhancements to their home.

Hani   from Toronto
Hani from Toronto

Porch Stairs and Railing

Nathan and the guys did an outstanding job. They were able to accommodate me within their tight schedule and they pulled off the project in 1 day. That is mind boggling. They were able to do exactly what i had in mind and more.
I would recommend them for their honesty and quality.
Great Job.

kristopher.matheson
kristopher.matheson

Deck and Fence project.

Nathan and his team did a fantastic job. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend the services of Good Looking Homes to friends and family. It was a no hassle process that started when they said it would, finished when they said it would, didn't ask for a penny until we were satisfied and the project was complete. Do yourself a favor, if you are looking for a great team of skilled craftsmen who know what they are doing, are honest, friendly and get the job done - call Good Looking Homes. They left our place clean and organized and we started using the deck moments after they left the job sight. Thanks again Good Looking Homes.

Matt Hawkins from Toronto

Cedar built in benches and deck

Another (our second) project with GLH done expertly and great guys to colaborate with - good problem solvers. Cedar ain't cheap and guys who know what they are doing ain't cheap, but to get great work done you need great builders. People freak out at how great the woodwork looks in the garden.

backyard fence

Liam and Will and Co. built a beautiful cedar fence and were communicative along the way, troubleshooting small things that came up, and following through on all things discussed. I find a lot of trades in a reno project are not great with clear communication i.e. we are coming this day, it will take this long, this is what we're doing etc. Not the case with GLH. They were a breath of fresh air. Great job.

Rick from Toronto
Rick from Toronto

Fence Repair and Power Washing

I originally hired Good Looking Homes back in July to power wash my fence and deck. They did a great job but it was a small project so I didn't bother writing a review. Fast forward to the wind-storm and I found myself fence less on the north side of my property. I called Liam because he had mentioned they do all forms of carpentry work. He came out to inform me that I had no option but to replace the fence entirely. I knew this might have been the case but I also knew it would cost more. I went ahead with the replacement and the guys did a great job. It only took a 2 days and the new fence looks great. Everything was done on time and the fence matches the existing style of my other fence. My only complaint was that the work crew played country music on their radio all day. Overall, I would highly recommend Good Looking Homes for any carpentry or power washing projects.

Brian/
Brian/

Deck Cleaning & Staining and Pergola Construction

Liam and Nathan and their crew did a super job of removing years of stains from our composite and cedar deck. We were very impressed with their work overall. We were delighted that the painter who did the staining was careful and very neat .
The building of the surround for our hot tub exceeded our expectations . The design looks really lovely.
We highly recommend Good Looking Homes and have already booked a new fence for 2015!

###Second job was finished rather poorly

Sandra from North Toronto
Sandra from North Toronto

Deck replacement/Fencing

Very pleased with our new deck. Crew was great at adapting design, in consultation with us, to deal with the inevitable problems associated with an older home. Finishing details are meticulous. So happy with it, that called them back to do more fencing to complete the yard off. Highly recommend them.

Thank you for the review Sandra. While it can be tricky working with an older home it is not new to us. Working in Toronto requires that we can adapt to situations and problems. We are glad you are enjoying your deck and fence.

More about Good Looking Homes

Good Looking Homes specializes in building and revitalizing outdoor surfaces such as wooden decks, fences, interlock driveways and all forms of stonework. We are the only dedicated pressure washing and home beautification business within the GTA. Any surface big or small can be cleaned and sealed in order to protect it from the elements.

We are specialists within the following categories:

Fences & Gates
Power Washing of Wood and Stone
Decks & Woodwork
House Cleaning Exteriors
Deck and Fence Staining

Good Looking Homes uses only the highest quality equipment and materials to help beautify our home. All of our pressure washers and washing technicians are committed to the highest level of cleaning and restoration.

Our company strives for the highest standards of worksmanship and we pride ourselves on the satisfaction of every single one of our customers.

Contact us today and we will help you to realize the aesthetic potential of your home.

Fences & Gates, Design/Build, Decks, and Gazebos & Sheds
We are committed to using only the highest quality products. We also offer environmentally friendly alternatives for all of our products. The following as a partial list of the products and materials we use: Lumber: Cedar, PT, Ipe, Trex, Azek, Tiger-Oak Interlock & Stone: Unilock, Permacon, Banas Stone, Stabilia Sand Stains and Sealants: Sherwin-Williams, Flood, Cabot Power Washing: All equipment and products are Can-Clean Products(Canadian owned and operated)
Welcome to Good Looking Homes, where we help our clients realize the true beauty and potential of their property. Whether it's a routine deck cleaning or a full backyard conversion, Good Looking Homes quality workmanship is at your service. No longer will your outdoor projects go unfinished. We work within your budget and strive to ensure complete satisfaction in everything we do. Call us today for a free estimate or design consultation. Pressure washing and cleaning of: All forms of Natural or Stained wood, Interlock, Flag Stone, Shale Stone, Slate, Exterior Granite. Sealing of: All Natural Wood, Stonework and Interlock. Installation, Repair and Modification of all forms of wood, fences, decks and any custom structure.
Stabilia, Sherwin-Williams, Unilock,Banas,Trex, Azek, Can-Clean, Cabot, Flood,
Whether you are looking for a traditional fence or ultramodern stone patio we can create any desired style. In addition, we will work with any provided drawings or have our architect create a custom plan to suit your specific needs.
We specialize in building, cleaning and restoring all forms of exterior surfaces. The core elements of our business are wood, stone and brick surfaces. We strive to maximize the natural beauty of your property through building, cleaning and sealing.
2007
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Cash or Cheque
GST and BIN
Depends on products and services provided. Customer satisfaction guaranteed.