Up The Wall

dmcmaster
dmcmaster
1 review Georgetown, ON

Daughter's Dream Mural

We have hired Michelle from Up the Wall for several projects in the past, with the most recent being our daughter's bedroom. She did an amazing job and was very courteous and professional. She captured exactly what our daughter had in mind making her room unique and special. We would recommend Michelle for any project, she is an exceptional artist!

Joanne in Oakville
Joanne in Oakville

Custom Murals and painting

4 years ago I contacted Michelle from Up the Wall to do a custom mural for my daughters room. I showed her a couple of images and gave her a few ideas and from there she created exactly what i dreamed of. My favourite feature of the room if the blossom tree with my daughters night time stuffed animal peeking out behind the tree. I was so impressed with her and her work ethic that when my second daughter was ready for her big girl room there was only one number i needed to call. Thank You Michelle for being so talented my girls look forward to bedtime every day.
Sweet Dreams...paco n jj love their rooms too.

More about Up The Wall

Up The Wall creates murals and custom paintings for residential homes and commercial establishments. Trained artist Michelle Wenger, a mural painter in Toronto, has been creating murals and custom artwork in Toronto, Canada and Europe for over sixteen years. At Up The Wall, we specialize in creating custom artwork, dramatic ...