EXTREME COMFORT

Raquel - Toronto
Raquel - Toronto
6 reviews North York, ON

BBQ Connection

We used Extreme Comfort to connect our new BBQ to our natural gas line. The price was very reasonable and they were able to come the same day. The work was done quickly and efficiently. Fred was friendly and helpful and we would definitely use them again.

thank you so much. it's been pleasure to doing business with you
Extreme Comfort

Karen in Richmond hill
Karen in Richmond hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Central air conditioning not working

I called Extreme Comfort to look at my central air as it was running but certainly not cooling over the Canada Day long weekend. I called July 3, they came that evening as requested, quickly determined it was just a part replacement. They needed to get the part and were prepared to comeback early the next day, but I requested an evening appointment again. They were back on time and everything fixed in no time. THE CAC is about 14 years old, so I was prepared, in my mind, to consider a replacement. I had quickly done my research on brand and dealer, then researched the dealer in HomeStars. They told me the CAC was fine, keep it as long as you can!
Thanks Karen

Hi Karen
Thanks for your nice Comment and Review

Fred
Extreme Comfort

Alvaro in Toronto
Alvaro in Toronto

new furnace installation

I am very pleased with their service.

They replaced the old furnace very quickly and proffessionally at very reasonable cost.

Their technicians have responded to my inquiries in a timely manner.

Amir in North york
Amir in North york
1 review North York, ON

Service and Installation

EXTREME COMFORT
Toronto
M2M 2R3

-10 and no heat, I checked my old furnace,It didn't work.I called Extreme Comfort. the technision showed up very fast ,he explanied to me about the problem and cost.I decided to go for new furnace. they helped me to choose right furnace. they installed a new Americsan Standared furnace. now i am really happy with the whole things. I can tell great price,great job ,fast service. "Perfection"

Ali Tahvildar in North york
Ali Tahvildar in North york
1 review North York, ON

Furnace Repiare

I woke up this morning feeling cold and found the furnace wouldn't start. I tried everything I could with no luck, I was totally helpless finding a service provider to bring back heat to our home. Finally my friend recommended "Extreme Comfort" and gave me the contact. I described the situation on the phone and the technician was at my door less in than an hour for diagnosis. The combustion fan was defective and in the afternoon, the fan was installed and the furnace started with a reasonable cost and time.

Thanks Extreme Comfort!

Jimbo Jones
Jimbo Jones

Heating repair

The service was exceptionally good. Fred thoroughly investigated our problem with the heating in our home, even getting in contact with the manufacturer of our unit, and repaired the system quickly. The heating no longer worked. It needed a new capacitor, and Fred also discovered a loose wire, along with some sloppy work to begin with. He really knows his stuff, and he helped us avoid a bigger expense of having to replace the entire system. He is an honest, hard working professional you can trust to do the job properly.

hassan N in THORNHILL
hassan N in THORNHILL
1 review THORNHILL, ON

FURNACE INSTALLATION

I've seen a lot of furnace installations, but I've never seen an installation this good. They are experienced,puncual, clean, fast and nice. They also gave a good and affordable price. I liked their work and I will definetly recommend them to all of my friends.

More about EXTREME COMFORT

Service & Installation all heating and Air conditioning systems - Duct Work, Design & Calculation - Building Code Identification Number and HRAI certified - 24-hour service in GTA - Talk to our experts for any information and get some good advise for your heating and cooling systems - For emergency ...