Cadaxx Design

Reviews for Cadaxx Design

Joseph from East York
Joseph from East York

Site assessment

Alex was extremely thorough in providing drawings of our residence. His communication with us was on point, explaining all the work. Also, his rates were very reasonable. We highly recommend his services

Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you!

raywong59 in Toronto, Ontario
raywong59 in Toronto, Ontario

Architectual Design

I've used Alex from Cadaxx Design on multiple occasions and am extremely pleased with his knowledge and creativity. He's very attentive to his clients needs and will definitely continue to use him moving forward.

Ian in Kanata
Ian in Kanata

Garage drawings

We were thinking about redoing our garage and needed to get some drawings done. Alex helped us out with drawings in a prompt and efficient manner. He had a lot of helpful suggestions and was very easy to deal with. We were very pleased with the drawings/final product and had a great experience.

We truly appreciate your positive review! Thank you very much :)

Full House Renovation

We used Cadaxx for our design drawings and permitting of a full house renovation. Alex was always responsive and thorough. We had to go through a full Committee of Adjustments process, which Alex helped guide us through. There were also numerous adjustments and changes along the way which he promptly implemented. I would highly recommend using Cadaxx for a smooth planning/permitting process.

Thank you for your review! It was our pleasure working with you!

Rick in Moncton
Rick in Moncton
0 reviews Moncton, NB

architectural drawings

Alex and his team were great to work with. He worked through the whole process from doing the working drawings to getting the permit from the city building department. I would recommend him to anyone that needs that kind of service.

Rick, thank you for your review! I appreciate it very much as well as your recommendations!

Designed new custom home

I approached Alex with an idea to build our modern, custom home. Alex and his team were able to bring that vision to life exactly the way we wanted. He was very accommodating of the details I asked for at each stage. He provided a full end to end service with design, structural, permit process etc. Alex was fantastic.

Thank you for your review and kind words! I absolutely loved how your house turned out! Beautiful job inside and out :)

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Home renovation and addition design

I am delighted to write this review on behalf of Alex of Cadaxx design. Alex is very knowledgeable and had creative design ideas when designing our dream home. Furthermore, Alex has a calm and welcoming domineer. He is patient, approachable, and accessible; takes the time to listen and explain things and works together with his clients to achieve the most desirable outcome. I would strongly recommend using Cadaxx’s design services to my family and friends.

Thank you Dan for your review, it is very much appreciated!

Renovation Plans

Alex was very helpful and patient as we worked through multiple iterations of the plans for our renovation. He was thorough, thoughtful and patient as we worked through the process of getting the plans just right..

Daniela in Toronto
Daniela in Toronto

Great service

Alex and his team were very responsive to my initial request for a quote. I had never done a renovation before and Alex was able to answer my questions. They came by the house and I had their drawings within weeks which was great. As well, they were helpful in introducing me to one of their designers who did a fantastic job on my house. The team was respectful. Their drawings were accurate and clear. I would recommend them.

Thank you Daniela! It was a pleasure working with you. We are so happy that you love how everything turned out!

Goldy in Toronto
Goldy in Toronto

Patio/balcony improvement

We had a very positive experience with Cadaxx Design and particularly with their designer Sarah. She provided all the details for us, recommended the contractor that we liked a lot and followed up on every step along the process. Despite popular believe that building drawings, permits and the whole process takes long time our balcony was finished much faster than we expected.

Thank you very much for your positive review! It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Cadaxx Design

We are pleased to offer you our qualified assistance in your Building Permit and architectural design needs. We are fully insured and registered with the Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing that outlined Ontario Building Code. We have years of experience behind us when it comes to building permits.
Our simple yet effective approach

* Our team will visit your property and carry out necessary detailed measurements.
* Based on the measurements and other information, we file all necessary drawings and other paperwork on your behalf.
* We will submit the drawings to the city.
* We will ensure the design changes are reflected to provide correct information and get your permit as soon as possible

we have successfully completed over 400 building permits.