Cadaxx Design

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Cadaxx Design

Don from Toronto
Don from Toronto

Design for second storey addition

I have been very impressed with Alex and his team at Cadaxx. The first thing that struck me about Alex was his professionalism and willingness/ ability to listen closely to my ideas and vision. The second thing that struck me about him was his insightful ideas and suggestions as well as his ability to transfer our ideas into a truly beautiful and functional design. We are well into the design and permit process for the addition, and I have full confidence in Alex and his team moving forward.

Thank you Don for your kind words. Designing your addition was made easier with your input. You have a great vision which helped so much with the design process. We can't wait to see the house once it's built and look forward to helping you get the permits soon.

joe bala in Toronto
joe bala in Toronto

Open Concept Living Area/Kitchen, 2nd Storey Addition

Alex and the folks at Cadaxx Design were excellent. They helped us with two projects and I would highly recommend them. We have plans for two other projects in the future and I wouldn't hesitate to call them.
Here are the reasons I would recommend them
- excellent communication
- Quick turn around
- quality drawings
- superior knowledge of the permit process resulting in quick permit turnaround
- focused on my (customer) needs to ensure the designs were turned around promptly and the permit applications were submitted promptly
- easy to deal with (over the phone, email, electronic invoice payments)

Thanks Joe for your review! You made it very easy to work with you! You have a clear vision of what you want, you provided us with your comments very quickly and clearly and it was and is our pleasure to work with you!

Brett Gamble from Toronto
Brett Gamble from Toronto

Drawings and permit application

Alex was fast to respond and deliver on the drawings he promised. When design issues arose, he acted professional and returned to site promptly to review and make the necessary changes to the existing drawings. I would be happy to recommend Alex and his team and will use them again for our next home renovation project.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you Brett for your review! It was a pleasure working with you as well!

Shahid Nanavati from Oakville
Shahid Nanavati from Oakville

Architectural Design and Permit

Their service is good and reasonabily priced. Alex, the chief designer is an amazing person. He and his team worked with our family and designed the house in Etobicoke really well. The building permits were also brought in time. The construction will start in 2013 spring and I am sure the house will be just as we have planned. I honestly recommend Cadaxx for its professionalism, designing skills and reasonable price.

Shahid, thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate it!
Looking forward to seeing the final result!

Ellis from Mississauga
Ellis from Mississauga

garage permit and sunroom addition

They are very professional. They finished the drawing and permit that I ask for them on time. I would definitely recommend them to my friends. They are the peoplr you can trust. I trust them.

Vahid Rahvar in Toronto
Vahid Rahvar in Toronto

Draw existing floor map, new drawings, submitting new drawings to city for permit.

Alex was the only person returned call very fast and always showed up when he told me he will. Submitted all new drawings and defended it with the city. Never asked for extra money even when he did extra work.

Vikki
Vikki
7 reviews YORK, ON

Plans for home and garage

Cadaxx Design is excellent. They produced a detailed floor plan for my newly purchased home and developed plans for the garage I plan to build in the future. They are efficient, professional, and reliable. When developing the plans for the garage, they were flexible about the design, and made necessary changes quickly and accurately. I thoroughly recommend Cadaxx Design.

Thank you very much!

The Reno Coach Toronto
The Reno Coach Toronto
9 reviews North York, ON

Design and rendering for Passive House Deck

We hired Alex do design our Passive house and make same renderings the results of the rendering are so real like a photo of the build finished project. The quality of the work speaks for it self in the pictures below.

thank you very much.

John in Riverdale
John in Riverdale

Building permit diagrams and application for a major 1st floor remodelling effort

We bought an old home in Riverdale and needed a building permit before completing the major remodelling we planned prior to our move-in date. We had 2 months to get the work done, but little could happen before we got our building permit. I was anxious to say the least.

This is where Alex at CADAXX stepped in. He did his measurements on the very first business day after I called him, and he completed his diagrams in just over a week. He filed the building permit application for us using the City of Toronto fastrack process, and all said and done we got our building permit in just under two weeks.

The prompt professional service in itself is remarkable. But what makes CADAXX exceptional is the incredible value Alex provides vis-a-vis some of his competitors which often quote 3 or 4 times the same amount for similar services.

In my experience, Alex provides exceptional, prompt and professional value for money for anyone looking to obtain a building permit in the GTA in relatively short order.

Bravehart Building
Bravehart Building

Drafting Services, Building Permit

Alex at Cadaxx Design is very knowledgeable, helpful and professional. Our company works with his company frequently and happily. We recommend his services highly. We often help clients realize their dreams by transforming their homes. It takes a great team. Cadaxx is part of our team.

More about Cadaxx Design

We are pleased to offer you our qualified assistance in your Building Permit and architectural design needs. We are fully insured and registered with the Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing that outlined Ontario Building Code. We have years of experience behind us when it comes to building permits.
Our simple yet effective approach

* Our team will visit your property and carry out necessary detailed measurements.
* Based on the measurements and other information, we file all necessary drawings and other paperwork on your behalf.
* We will submit the drawings to the city.
* We will ensure the design changes are reflected to provide correct information and get your permit as soon as possible

we have successfully completed over 400 building permits.