Cadaxx Design

Reviews for Cadaxx Design

Brendan in Toronto
Brendan in Toronto

Third floor attic renovation

Alex and his team did an excellent job on the drawings and permitting for our renovation. They were extremely responsive, met all our needs, and were very fast. We highly recommend Cadaxx Design!

Thank you Brendan for your review! We are glad you were happy with our services and we hope construction goes well!

Ed downtown
Ed downtown

Renovation design

Alex and his firm did a great job designing and getting the city approvals for an exterior renovation. Alex is very responsive and the quality of the work was very high. Highly recommended

Thank you Ed for your review!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Drawings for additon - service, communication beyond my expectations! A+

I found Cadaxx on Homestars and hesitated to call a company I had never heard of, but did anyhow. (I had been disappointed in the past by various companies referred to me by friends!) Alex and Sonia came over to give me a quote and measure for drawings for my small proposed addition. They went far beyond my expectations. They are completely professional. The communication (which was very important to me) was quick, pleasant, and professional. Alex never hesitated to reply to my many questions/ comments and replied usually within a few hours. Price was reasonable - and a much better option than using an architect (I got quotes from 2 architects which were 3x the cost!)
The architectural drawings are very detailed. The work on my addition has not yet begun; permit just received; however I believe Cadaxx will be there for me if my contractor has questions or needs help. Thank you!

Thank you for your review! Fast communication is our main goal, as we think it is the most important part of a company & client relationship. Glad to hear you are happy with our services!

Justin in Ottawa
Justin in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Renovation Permit consultation, coordination and submission

Alex is a true professional. Very experienced with city building codes and all aspects of the Toronto renovation permit process. He is a pleasure to work with. Fast, efficient and connected to a network of other professionals that can all help with the design process.

Glad to hear you are happy with our services! Working with you was a pleasure as well, thank you for your kind review Justin!

Private User reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

Full Reno

We worked with Caddaxx Design to develop plans and obtain permits for a full house renovation. We were very happy with how responsive the team was through multiple revisions of our plans. Obtaining our building permits was complicated because of what we are doing with our house. Caddaxx helped us navigate the process and obtain our permits by diligently following through with our application and contacting the City's Building Department on a number of occasions to ensure that our application was being reviewed in a timely manner.

Thank you for your review! We always try to ensure the permit approval process goes as smoothly and quickly as possible, especially complicated projects that can generally take longer. We are glad you enjoyed our services and it was a pleasure working together.

Bryan in Toronto
Bryan in Toronto

Whole Home Renovation incl. HVAC, Open Concept Design

cadaxx_logo_300dpi_jpg.jpg Cadaxx Design
416-639-0904
1540 Lodestar Rd, Unit 1
Toronto
M3J

Alex and his team helped us secure permits for our home renovation, including removal of walls on the main floor, new open concept layout and mechanical work such as the design of a new HVAC system. Overall we were happy with the services. When some small issues arose throughout the process, Alex was quick to identify and help us rectify them. Cadaxx delivered permits in a timely fashion and I would recommend to others.

Thank you very much Bryan for your review! We always try to secure permits as soon as we can to ensure the renovation process goes as smoothly as possible. We appreciate your time in reviewing our services!

Angela from Toronto
Angela from Toronto

First Floor Renovation to Open Concept Floor Plan

Alex was a pleasure to deal with. He accommodated multiple design changes, brought a lot of good suggestions to the process, and arranged for city permits in short order. We would happily recommend him for similar jobs.

Thank you Angela! We really appreciate your review and are glad you enjoyed our design services.

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Drawings for building permit of residential home

This was our first home renovation project and we were not too sure what to expect. We previously spoken with other architects who we didn't feel very comfortable with for various reasons (etc. high prices tags, for small scope of work). We got Alex's name from a contractor who knew of others who had used him in the past. We found him to be very responsive and very organized. Online tools make for modern-day, no-nonsense - easy to understand approach. No complaints what so ever. Would work with Alex again for future projects.

Hi Michelle, thank you for your review! We had a pleasure working with you as well, and hope we can work together in the future.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Drawings for Basement Reno

Easy to work with, flexible, reasonable, its not important to BE perfect as much as it is to be willing and able to correct and adapt along the way to ensure the right design/drawings - thx.

We always strive to make the client happy from start to finish, no matter how many changes or revisions need to be made. Thank you for the review!

Bernadette in Toronto
Bernadette in Toronto

Excellent Design drawings

My husband and I have enjoyed working with Alex at Cadaxx. His 3D designs of our proposed reno (including a new 3rd floor), really helped our vision come to life. He has delivered what we needed on time and on budget. His drawings helped us be successful with the committee of adjustments, as well to secure our building permits without any issue. We highly recommend his services.
(Toronto, 2017)

I'm so happy to hear that! It was our pleasure working with you and designing your addition. Thank you for your review Bernadette!

More about Cadaxx Design

We are pleased to offer you our qualified assistance in your Building Permit and architectural design needs. We are fully insured and registered with the Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing that outlined Ontario Building Code. We have years of experience behind us when it comes to building permits.
Our simple yet effective approach

* Our team will visit your property and carry out necessary detailed measurements.
* Based on the measurements and other information, we file all necessary drawings and other paperwork on your behalf.
* We will submit the drawings to the city.
* We will ensure the design changes are reflected to provide correct information and get your permit as soon as possible

we have successfully completed over 400 building permits.