Ottawa ON K2S 1J5

Reviews for Acker Home Inspection

Jenny M in Goulbourn
Jenny M in Goulbourn

Home Inspection

Phil came in last minute and did an amazing home inspection for us. He was available on a Sunday to come in and did an extremely thorough inspection of the house. He answered any and all questions we asked with great information. We walked away from this learning so much more than we expected to learn. We had the report of the inspection sent to us within hours of the inspection being completed and the report is extremely detailed and has as much information as humanly possible added to it. We will definitely be recommending Acker Home Inspection to anyone we talk to, and will be using their services again in the future.

Thank you very much Jenny! This is also your first new home, which is really exciting. My best wishes as you get settled in Barrhaven.

New home assessment towards 30 day Tarion review

613-447-9660
20 Sunnyside Drive
Ottawa
K2S 1J5

I asked Phil to help inspect my new Mattamy home within the 30 day window from first occupancy and with a view to outlining issues for my Tarion report. Found him personable, knowledgeable and to the point. He laid out the issues found with photos and direct explanations to the extent that I understood. He was thorough and clarified everything with recommendations for remediation where necessary. I would use him again and unreservedly recommend him and his services.

Thank you very much for your review. I'm glad I was able to services of value to you.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Excellent Attention to Detail

I bought a new home and brought in Acker after hearing positive reviews in my community about their experience working with them to prepare for a Tarion Warrenty 30 day.

They were amazing. They not only found a lot of defects that I would have missed which pretty major but they also took pictures, wrote it up and even cited the exact Tarion warranty subsection that applies to each defect so make my job as the homeowner super easy.

I would recommedn without hesitation.

Thank you very much Kevin. We strive to make it as easy as possible to take the information we provide and complete the Tarion Warranty Claim submission.

Natalie and Jamieson  in Goulbourn
Natalie and Jamieson in Goulbourn

One year inspection

So glad I hired Acker Home Inspection for our one year Tarion warranty. They found defects I never would have noticed and explained everything along the way. I learned a lot about my home and they gave great maintenance tips throughout the inspection. Worth every

Thank you Natalie & Jamieson. It was my pleasure to help you with your Tarion Year-End warranty submission.

Phil is just Amazing . Through home inspection

Phil is extremely competent, patient and we had a very good experience with the home inspection. He is very detailed and explains everything as he goes. No question is silly for him. Would highly recommend.

Wow, thanks for the nice review!

FM in Ottawa
FM in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

House Inspection - one year

Re-hired Phil and his team to come by and do a second home inspection. Phil and his team found items that were not on our radar which further validated on why we should have a home inspection!

I'm really pleased you were happy with our services. Thank you very much for this review.

Stephane in Burnaby
Stephane in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Tarion 1 Yr Warranty Submission Inspection

I received the Acker Home inspection flyer in the mailbox at the right time. My 1 yr Tarion submission was due date was coming up and figured an inspection was the right course of action. Called Phil and set up an appointment. Phil and Randy showed up on time, explained the process and then proceeded to do a very detailed inspection inside and out (in a heavy rain storm). Not only did they do an inspection but educated me on aspects of my home which I greatly appreciated. They took the time to answer the myriad of questions I bombarded them with. As I was filling out my online submission with Tarion I had a few questions, emailed Phil at 9:00pm and received a prompt reply - this was definitely a pleasant surprise. I would definitely recommend Acker Home inspection.
Phil and Randy are courteous, professional, detailed oriented and willing to pass on their extensive knowledge. I wish there was more than 10 out of 10 i could give them.

Thank you very much Stephane. It's always great to receive compliments about the services we provide. I strive to improve the experience our clients receive when they trust us with the privilege of inspecting their homes.

Valerie in Gatineau
Valerie in Gatineau
1 review , ON

Home Inspection

We wwre reffered to Acker Home’s by friends at work. We were extremely satisfied with the detailed report and knowledgeable inspectors. Would recommend them to anyone (first time home buyers or investors)

Thank you Valerie.

Dean in Ottawa
Dean in Ottawa

Quality Home Inspection

Acker Home Inspection was professional, efficient, friendly and well worth the money. I learned a lot about my future house during the two hour inspection. This gives me the confidence to move ahead in a well informed way with the purchase of my first house.

This was a very interesting inspection for a resale home you are considering to purchase. I am pleased that we were able to help you with your purchasing decisions.

New home inspection

Mr. Acker came highly recommended by a friend who used him to do their new home inspection and he did not disappoint. He came on time with an assistant and did a detailed inspection of our new home. He was very knowledgeable and pointed out deficiencies that we would otherwise not have noticed. In the end, a detailed report is generated on-site that included a pre-filled Tarion form that makes it very easy for us to file the form with Tarion.

Overall, we are very satisfied with the inspection and would glad recommend Mr. Acker to anyone.

Thank you for your review!

More about Acker Home Inspection

At Acker Home Inspection, we take pride in performing each inspection with professionalism, integrity, and quality. It is our goal to deliver to you an outstanding customer experience at each point of contact with our firm, including making it easy for you to understand our services, schedule an inspection appointment with us, and receiving a detailed, informative report on the condition of the property you retained us to inspect.
Our service area is Ottawa and surrounding communities, including Kanata, Barrhaven, Orleans, Stittsville, Manotick, Gloucester, Central Ottawa, Arnprior, Carleton Place, Kemptiville, Rockland, Almonte, Russell, and Embrum.