Acker Home Inspection

Karen Luyendyk in
Karen Luyendyk in
1 review , ON

New Home Inspection for Tarion 1 year

The 2 gentleman came promptly at the scheduled time. They explained everything they were going to do including the report process.
They welcomed me following them around and explained everything as they did it, including explaining things that weren't all part of the inspection process but were important to me.
I had my list of deficiencies before they left and I had the full report that evening. They worked together well and with good humour. It was a very positive experience!

Thank you Karen! I am especially happy that you found this to be a positive experience, and enjoyed our somewhat slap-stick sense of humour.

Tamannahsn in Goulbourn
Tamannahsn in Goulbourn

30 Days house inspection

I wasn't sure if I should get someone to inspect at 30 days..but I am so glad that I did!! They were amazing. They showed up exactly on time and set everything up right way. You can see they are very professional and thorough. He was very attentive to details and explained everything to us in a way that we understand. Even the guy who came to fixed the issues recognized him and said he is very good! What I loved they gave an electronic copy of the report, I just had to copy and paste that to fill up the Tarion form. Thanks a lot for your service Phil! Looking forward to see you again in one year mark!

Wow! Thank you for such a nice review.

yasaman
yasaman
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Truly amazing ! Well worth the price

Incredibly knowledgeable and professional! Showed up on time did a very through job . He gave us a very detailed report with pictures the same day. I wish I could give him million stars

Thank you very much Yasaman & Rob! I am grateful that you are pleased with our services.

House inspection

Phil is knowledgable and friendly. He helped us inspect the house and answered all the questions we had. We will definitely recommend Phil to my friends who need home inspection.

I truly appreciate your review! Thank you very much.

Phil in Toronto
Phil in Toronto

Home inspection

Phil is simply fantastic.
I would recommend in a heartbeat.
Best home inspection and inspector we have ever used in over 25 years of buying homes in Canada and USA.
He also happens to have a great sense of humour which helps during what can be a stressful time during the home purchase process.

Thank you Phil! Glad to have inspected such an interesting home as well. The most challenging part was getting around with on ice sheets and knee-deep snow!

Fantastic inspector

Probably the most thorough person I have ever worked with on our new home. Attention to detail was excellent and the team we very friendly. Highly recommended for me home inspections in the Ottawa area.

Thank you very much. I do strive to be thorough in my inspection process.

Valerie & Ed Monaghan in Goulbourn
Valerie & Ed Monaghan in Goulbourn

Inspection

Phil was able to juggle his schedule and fit our Home Inspection on the day we preferred. He was very profession and thorough and explained the process prior to beginning. After each area inspected he provided his findings. Much easier to take all the information in when done in smaller pieces! He also provided recommendations where needed. Once completed he hand delivered the documents as well an an electronic version complete with pictures. We would definitely use his services again!

Thank you Valarie & Ed. This was a well cared for condominium townhouse in north Beaverbrook with a lot of nice features. I enjoyed having you as my clients, and am pleased to know you are happy with our services.

Jonathan in Ottawa
Jonathan in Ottawa

Home Inspection for 1 Year Tarion Warranty submission

Excellent, thorough and professional. Took the time to explain any issues they found and provided helpful maintenance tips too! I would recommend to anyone coming up to their 1 year inspection submission. I loved the fact that they provide electronic copies of all their findings (in addition to printed ones right at the inspection)

Thank you Jonathan.
I look at our inspections as an opportunity to educate homeowners about their homes. This includes explaining how to maintain indoor air quality to balance the unique nature of each home and the means available to homeowners maintain a healthy home environment. This also includes topics about radon, mold, indoor humidity, safety features, and regular maintenance to maintain the value of the home and to make it safe for those living in the homes I inspect.

Jenny M in Goulbourn
Jenny M in Goulbourn

Home Inspection

Phil came in last minute and did an amazing home inspection for us. He was available on a Sunday to come in and did an extremely thorough inspection of the house. He answered any and all questions we asked with great information. We walked away from this learning so much more than we expected to learn. We had the report of the inspection sent to us within hours of the inspection being completed and the report is extremely detailed and has as much information as humanly possible added to it. We will definitely be recommending Acker Home Inspection to anyone we talk to, and will be using their services again in the future.

Thank you very much Jenny! This is also your first new home, which is really exciting. My best wishes as you get settled in Barrhaven.

New home assessment towards 30 day Tarion review

I asked Phil to help inspect my new Mattamy home within the 30 day window from first occupancy and with a view to outlining issues for my Tarion report. Found him personable, knowledgeable and to the point. He laid out the issues found with photos and direct explanations to the extent that I understood. He was thorough and clarified everything with recommendations for remediation where necessary. I would use him again and unreservedly recommend him and his services.

Thank you very much for your review. I'm glad I was able to services of value to you.

More about Acker Home Inspection

At Acker Home Inspection, we take pride in performing each inspection with professionalism, integrity, and quality. It is our goal to deliver to you an outstanding customer experience at each point of contact with our firm, including making it easy for you to understand our services, schedule an inspection appointment with us, and receiving a detailed, informative report on the condition of the property you retained us to inspect.
Our service area is Ottawa and surrounding communities, including Kanata, Barrhaven, Orleans, Stittsville, Manotick, Gloucester, Central Ottawa, Arnprior, Carleton Place, Kemptiville, Rockland, Almonte, Russell, and Embrum.