Acker Home Inspection

Reviews for Acker Home Inspection

Natalie and Jamieson  in Goulbourn
Natalie and Jamieson in Goulbourn

One year inspection

So glad I hired Acker Home Inspection for our one year Tarion warranty. They found defects I never would have noticed and explained everything along the way. I learned a lot about my home and they gave great maintenance tips throughout the inspection. Worth every

Thank you Natalie & Jamieson. It was my pleasure to help you with your Tarion Year-End warranty submission.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Phil is just Amazing . Through home inspection

Phil is extremely competent, patient and we had a very good experience with the home inspection. He is very detailed and explains everything as he goes. No question is silly for him. Would highly recommend.

Wow, thanks for the nice review!

FM in Ottawa
FM in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

House Inspection - one year

Re-hired Phil and his team to come by and do a second home inspection. Phil and his team found items that were not on our radar which further validated on why we should have a home inspection!

I'm really pleased you were happy with our services. Thank you very much for this review.

Stephane in Burnaby
Stephane in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Tarion 1 Yr Warranty Submission Inspection

I received the Acker Home inspection flyer in the mailbox at the right time. My 1 yr Tarion submission was due date was coming up and figured an inspection was the right course of action. Called Phil and set up an appointment. Phil and Randy showed up on time, explained the process and then proceeded to do a very detailed inspection inside and out (in a heavy rain storm). Not only did they do an inspection but educated me on aspects of my home which I greatly appreciated. They took the time to answer the myriad of questions I bombarded them with. As I was filling out my online submission with Tarion I had a few questions, emailed Phil at 9:00pm and received a prompt reply - this was definitely a pleasant surprise. I would definitely recommend Acker Home inspection.
Phil and Randy are courteous, professional, detailed oriented and willing to pass on their extensive knowledge. I wish there was more than 10 out of 10 i could give them.

Thank you very much Stephane. It's always great to receive compliments about the services we provide. I strive to improve the experience our clients receive when they trust us with the privilege of inspecting their homes.

Valerie in Gatineau
Valerie in Gatineau
1 review , ON

Home Inspection

We wwre reffered to Acker Home’s by friends at work. We were extremely satisfied with the detailed report and knowledgeable inspectors. Would recommend them to anyone (first time home buyers or investors)

Thank you Valerie.

Dean in Ottawa
Dean in Ottawa

Quality Home Inspection

Acker Home Inspection was professional, efficient, friendly and well worth the money. I learned a lot about my future house during the two hour inspection. This gives me the confidence to move ahead in a well informed way with the purchase of my first house.

This was a very interesting inspection for a resale home you are considering to purchase. I am pleased that we were able to help you with your purchasing decisions.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

New home inspection

Mr. Acker came highly recommended by a friend who used him to do their new home inspection and he did not disappoint. He came on time with an assistant and did a detailed inspection of our new home. He was very knowledgeable and pointed out deficiencies that we would otherwise not have noticed. In the end, a detailed report is generated on-site that included a pre-filled Tarion form that makes it very easy for us to file the form with Tarion.

Overall, we are very satisfied with the inspection and would glad recommend Mr. Acker to anyone.

Thank you for your review!

Barnie206 in Goulbourn
Barnie206 in Goulbourn
1 review Ottawa, ON

Professional, knowledgeable and very thorough. Super happy

I wasn’t going to get an inspection completed but changed my mind Last minute before our 1 year. Super happy with the results as the team found a few issues I overlooked and provided great tips to ensure the issues I have are corrected properly. It wasn’t cheap but the cost is worth it for the service provided. A++ team for sure.

I'm pleased that you found value with our inspection process and deliverables! Thank you for your review.

Alexandre in Ottawa
Alexandre in Ottawa

New home inspection in Barrhaven

I've recently bought a new townhouse in Barrhaven. Contacted Phil a couple months in advance to arrange an inspection towards my 30-days Tarion claim. They inspected everything in and around the house. Gave me useful suggestions and practical hints. Provided an excellent inspection report with pictures in two different formats: like a summary good for my Tarion claim and in detailed version with full explanations of deficiencies and consequences. My both adult sons who are in an engineering program at Carleton enjoyed discussions with Phil and Randy. I've run through Phil's report last week again when working on my Tarion claim. Great job. I will book my further inspections with Phil for sure.

Thank you very much for your review, Alexandre. Also enjoyed having your sons tag along during the inspection!

Stuart M in London
Stuart M in London
1 review Clarence Rockland, ON

Great home inspection and service.

Phil and Randy did a great job explaining current and future issues to watch for on the house we are purchasing. The inspection was through and informative, and by the time you leave the property you get a printed copy and a PDF copy of the inspection report with detailed faults and potential areas to look at in the future. The report has recommendations and explanations of current issues with pictures. Overall we were very happy with Acker Home Inspection and would highly recommend them.

Thank you Stuart. I appreciate your review.

More about Acker Home Inspection

At Acker Home Inspection, we take pride in performing each inspection with professionalism, integrity, and quality. It is our goal to deliver to you an outstanding customer experience at each point of contact with our firm, including making it easy for you to understand our services, schedule an inspection appointment with us, and receiving a detailed, informative report on the condition of the property you retained us to inspect.
Our service area is Ottawa and surrounding communities, including Kanata, Barrhaven, Orleans, Stittsville, Manotick, Gloucester, Central Ottawa, Arnprior, Carleton Place, Kemptiville, Rockland, Almonte, Russell, and Embrum.