Acker Home Inspection

Reviews for Acker Home Inspection

G Mackay in Goulbourn
G Mackay in Goulbourn

First year Home inspection for Tarion Warranty

The service provided by Phil and Randy was excellent. It was informative and well worth the cost. They checked the major structural and electrical systems from roofing to basement floor. They were thoroughly professional.

Thank you very much for your review. Phil.

Great and fast service

Thank Phil and Randy for providing us with home inspection. We really appreciate your work and believe it was extremely useful in submission of the Tarion Warranty Claim form. Your inspection was comprehensive and fast, and I learnt lots of useful home maintenance tips. And I’d never think that a home inspection can be fun too :)

Glad to have acknowledgement that a home inspection can be fun! Thank you for your review.

Pat & Ben in Goulbourn
Pat & Ben in Goulbourn

One year Tarion inspection

Acker Home Inspection has been recommended to us, by a friend, who’s been extremely satisfied with the service received, so for our one year Tarion claim process, we also decided to hire Acker Home Inspections.

Honestly, I have nothing but good words to say about the company. Not only did we receive amazing service but we were also given tips on some do’s and don’ts for our house. Our experience has been nothing but pleasant. We got to learn a lot of things about our house and all of our questions/concerns have also been addressed. They take the time to take pictures, document everything and at the end they will take the time to explain their full report and answer any questions you may have.

If you’re looking for experience, knowledge and worry-free service, Acker Home Inspection is your company. For sure I will keep their number handy and won’t hesitate to call them again for any questions/concerns we may have.

I am so pleased that we were able to satisfy you with the services we provided, and I'm humbled by your kind words in this review. Thank you very much, Pat and Ben.

1 Year Inspection on New Home

Very professional inspection with complete documentation and photos of each deficiency. Discovered a number of things that I would not have even thought to look for. Results were formatted in a way that made the submission to Tarion very quick.

Thank you very much for your review.

4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Home Inspection for our newly built detached & preparation for Year End

EXCELLENT WORK!
We had an amazing experience with Phil, Randy & his team who served us with great quality & professional services from the start to the end. We were informed with preparation contract before & during the inspection. We felt very at ease knowing nothing was not going to be left out in our newly year end built home from top to bottom. We were clearly explained in a friendly manner, questions or concerns. They provided us with great tips during the inspection. They went way beyond there time & effort due to the snowy weather climbing the latter and looking at some concerns we had on the roof corner shingles from the past summer. Clear pictures were taken during the inspection & had a attachment ready for us for the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors, Ontario statutory warranty claim form. Then all we had to do was fill out the form with Tarion year end warranty.
Thank You ACKER HOME INSPECTION TEAM! for an awesome experience. Highly recommend them.
A big thank you for the referral from our friendly neighbors.
Sincerely,
Julie & Rock

Thank you very much, Julie & Rock.

Naing in Nepean
Naing in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

One word to describe "Excellent"

This is my second time for Home Inspection. I used Acker Home Inspection again because of their excellent work at the first time in 2015. Their skill are very professional. Phil can explain things very well to be able to understand for layman like me. After the inspection, you understand your home better and know the status of every corner of your home. Plus I can ask any question and phil will explain it till I understand. Any dumb question is very good one for them and explain it patiently. Perfect!

Thank you very much, Naing. A piece of advice I would have to those retaining a home inspector, is that you should check to see if the inspector will allow you to come along during the inspection, is willing to talk to the significance of issues as they are encountered, is willing to show how various home components work, and will offer advice on preventive maintenance. It's my objective to share with my clients as much as I can about the operation of the home's components, and to share as much as possible about how to care for their homes.

Inspection in Goulbourn
Inspection in Goulbourn

Great Service

I love this Guy,
Sunday morning in the freezing rain Phil made a service call to my home.
I had some water in the basement, and could not find out where it was coming from. Phil found the problem and a fix for me. Very happy ?
Again, thanks Phil for your dedication and great customer service.

Caroline

So happy I was able to help! Thanks for your review, Caroline.

CT in Ottawa
CT in Ottawa

House inspection

First-time home buyer. Phil and his team walked me throughout the entire inside and outside of the home, teaching me about the house and about building in general! It was very thorough and professional. I would highly recommend.

Thanks TC. I encourage my clients to come with me throughout our inspection, to give you a better understanding of how the various key systems and components that make up the home. I also take this as an opportunity to give advice on regular maintenance activities every homeowner should be aware of. I sincerely appreciate your review, TC.

Wen in Ottawa
Wen in Ottawa

Year-end Inspection

They were very professional and nice. Both electronic and hard copy of all the reports provided by them really make my life easier for submission. Would recommend to my friend if they need such service.

Thank you Wen. I truly appreciate your taking the time to complete this review, and the kind comments about our services to you.

Mark & Christine  in Ottawa
Mark & Christine in Ottawa

Our new home inspection!

Phil and his son-in-law were a great team! Each reviewed areas of our soon to be new home, walked us through issues and provided their exceptionally well detailed report on the spot. They printed and gave us a digital copy before we even left the home site.

Thank you Mark & Christine! Just some background information for others reading this review: our process has myself and Randy Bongard at each inspection. Randy has been working with me for over 15 years, so we have a process that is very fine-tuned. My primary task is in conducting the inspection and Randy's primary task is in preparing the inspection files that will be turned over to our clients at the end of the inspection. This allows me to focus my attention on the inspection activities, and Randy to focus on taking my input to create the inspection report.

More about Acker Home Inspection

At Acker Home Inspection, we take pride in performing each inspection with professionalism, integrity, and quality. It is our goal to deliver to you an outstanding customer experience at each point of contact with our firm, including making it easy for you to understand our services, schedule an inspection appointment with us, and receiving a detailed, informative report on the condition of the property you retained us to inspect.
Our service area is Ottawa and surrounding communities, including Kanata, Barrhaven, Orleans, Stittsville, Manotick, Gloucester, Central Ottawa, Arnprior, Carleton Place, Kemptiville, Rockland, Almonte, Russell, and Embrum.