Acker Home Inspection

Reviews for Acker Home Inspection

Jungki
Jungki

Professional and kind

I was hesitated getting inspection service but I changed my mind and not regret it. And I recommend you getting the inspection for 30 days or year end strongly. thanks!

Johan in Oshawa
Johan in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Home Inspection townhouse

Phil and his team were extremely professional and thorough with their assessment. They also were excellent in explaining their process, and any issues found throughout the house. They followed strict COVID protocols both inside and outside the house. I highly recommend using his services . I will be sure to use them for any future inspections.

Johan, I'm pleased that you found value in our inspections services, and appreciate your review and recommendation. Thanks!

Diana H. in Mississauga
Diana H. in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

You need inspection on a brand new home too

If you think a newly built home doesn’t need inspection, think twice.
I should have got the inspection done within 30 days after possession. Instead I got the inspection done in preparation for the deadline for the one year Tarion warranty.
Acker Home Inspection provided me with thorough analysis and deficiency report and I am confident that I can have the builder follow up with the deficiencies.
Acker Home are two men; I didn’t know there were two gentlemen and I think it just adds more efficiency and therefore time saved on my end too.
I will definitely use their service on our new home that we will move in to this October.

Thank you Diana. Randy and I have been working together for over 18 years, so I can confidently say that we have our process honed for conducting new home inspections. Thank you very much for your review of our services.

Chase Ferguson
Chase Ferguson

Home inspection

We were very impressed with the work of Acker Home Inspection. Their knowledge and professionalism during our inspection was greatly appreciated.

The post inspection report provided is clearly written and extremely helpful.

We will absolutely recommend Phil's services to any of our friends who may need a home inspection.

Thank you Chase! I enjoyed meeting with you and providing you with our home inspection services.

steve
steve

Year end inspection

Absolutely excellent in every way. Courteous, thorough, extremely experienced and knowledgable, goes above and beyond. Gave me helpful information re: the house, especially how to use the air exchange and keeping the humidity down, which the builder was not able to help with

Thank you Steve. You'd asked that I help you understand many systems of your home as you are a new home owner. I am glad that I was able to educate and advise you!

YD
YD

Great friendly service

We bought a new townhouse in Barrhaven, and wanted an inspector in preparing our one year Tarion warranty claims. Acker was very helpful and informative, they even prepared the Tarion submittal form which saved a great deal of time.

Thank you for your review.

Roger
Roger
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

30 days new home insoection

The team arrived on time; every issue found was explained in a simple language for anyone to understand. Detailed documentation has been provided after the inspection; This is my second property inspected by the team in 9 years, job well done again.

Thank you Roger. I'm really pleased that you have been satisfied with quality of our services.

Adam in Guelph
Adam in Guelph

More than we expected!

Acker home inspection provided us with an amazing service and exceptional inspection report.
I hope this review helps other potential customers chose Acker the same way other reviews helped us make the choice.
Phil was great from the first minute we got a hold of him until we received the report.
On site he took his time to inspect every detail accessible to him. He also took the time to explain to is in person during the inspection.
His company’s process is very well streamlined from booking to accessing reports and making online payment with multiple options.
The report and findings were very detailed considering the amount of time available for a home inspection and the general observation nature of home inspections. I have hired two inspectors in the past and never used their services again. I would not look for any other company in the future. Thank you so much Phil. Your findings will help us make our next move in this home purchase.
I want to add that we booked the night before. Inspection done at noon and report was available in the evening!

Thank you very much Adam. I am truly grateful that your experience with Acker Home Inspection was valuable to you.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Very professional service

Phil is very professional, knows all the construction details without even need to look at any floor plans. He was guiding me to every part of the house, and explain how it should work, and what the purpose of the fan etc. Leaves me plenty of time to ask questions.

Thank you very much for your review. I enjoy teaching my clients about their homes.

Hans van der Schoot
Hans van der Schoot

Home Inspection with a Ribbon

Very courteous, professional and knowledgeable service. And not just at the home inspection appointment, but also for after-service support when you have additional questions or concerns, and/or need help challenging the builder.

Thank you Hans. Always my pleasure to be of help to my clients at any time they need advice after an inspection.

More about Acker Home Inspection

At Acker Home Inspection, we take pride in performing each inspection with professionalism, integrity, and quality. It is our goal to deliver to you an outstanding customer experience at each point of contact with our firm, including making it easy for you to understand our services, schedule an inspection appointment with us, and receiving a detailed, informative report on the condition of the property you retained us to inspect.
Our service area is Ottawa and surrounding communities, including Kanata, Barrhaven, Orleans, Stittsville, Manotick, Gloucester, Central Ottawa, Arnprior, Carleton Place, Kemptiville, Rockland, Almonte, Russell, and Embrum.