Acker Home Inspection

Home Inspection
Ottawa ON K2S 1J5
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Ottawa  >  Acker Home Inspection
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Acker Home Inspection

FM in Ottawa
2 reviews Kemptville, ON

We used Acker Home Inspection for our thirty day Tarion submission and we are glad we did. Phil was able to identify many deficiencies that we otherwise would not have identified.

I called Phil on a Sunday, hoping to leave a voice mail for him to get back to me on the Monday, and he still picked up and spoke to me for 20 minutes, and at no time did I feel rushed! The customer service he provided was above and beyond.

In summary, this is an extremely professional company and I will be using their services for future Tarion milestones. Highly recommended

Thank you very much, FM. I'm pleased that we were able to provide services meeting your needs. For your needs, there was the wrinkle: you were coming in from Barrie, so the inspection had to be arranged to meet your travel constraints.

As a family business, there is no such thing as fixed hours, which includes taking phone calls and monitoring emails continuously during our waking hours. Myself and my wife, Helen, are literally attached to the phone. This also includes answering questions and helping clients long after the inspection is completed.

Mike Brulotte in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The Acker Home Inspection team was prompt, punctual, efficient, well-equipped, and very thorough. They identified issues I would have never known to check, and they probably saved us thousands of dollars in the long run.

Since we purchased a new construction home from a reputable builder and we hadn't noticed any issues, I was hesitant to do a home inspection at all, but I am absolutely grateful that we did.

By the end of our visit, I had a professional document listing numerous issues ranging in severity, including a couple of critical ones, complete with photographs to go with each item. Getting these on our one-year Tarion submission will be invaluable.

Andrew in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

My wife and I are in the process of buying our first home, and Acker Home Inspection was recommended to us.

When Phill arrived he was very professional, and knowledgeable. He took his time and explained everything he was looking at/for to my wife and I, and went through a very detailed report with us afterwards.

We would absolutely recommend Acker Home Inspection to anyone buying a home.

Thank you Andrew. It's my pleasure to help first-time-buyers learn about the the systems and components that make the home work, and to offer advice on improvements and maintenance.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Very professional. Very efficient also. Explain very well the process and are available if needs be. Can ask questions and you are listened to. Phil is also very accommodating to answer any questions we might have at a later date.

Thank you very much for your comments.

Herve in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I was very impressed with their professionalism. They looked at the building from top to bottom, not just the unit we are buying. Phil explained what he was looking at and why. Very thorough and prompt. The report is prepared as they go and you receive it before they leave. Highly recommended.

Thank your, Herve, for your review. I'm pleased that our inspection of this condominium apartment met your expectations.

Veronika Tchistotina in Orleans
1 review Ottawa, ON

We are very pleased with the inspection and reports and happy we hired the service of Phil to help us prepare 1 year Tarion submission.We would never identify some deficiencies by ourselves.
My wife and I were very impressed with the professionalism, knowledge, service and the explanations for maintaining our home services. We highly recommend his services to anyone.
Arthur&Veronika

Thank you Arthur & Veronika. Your review and recommendation is sincerely appreciated.

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

So glad I hired the services of Phil Acker to help me prepare for my 30-day Tarion submission. Phil was recommend to me and I would certainly recommend his services to my family and friends.
The issues he identified could eventually lead to more serious problems down the road; I would never have identified these deficiencies myself. The inspection along with his ongoing maintenance suggestions were invaluable.

Our objective is to identify issues that left not identified and corrected, could lead to future unexpected costs or could present future affects to your health and safety. I'm glad we provided services of value to you.

Al in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I've used Acker three times now and they've impressed every time. Phil's knowledge is second to none. They arrive on time, get to work right away and don't stop till the job is done. Phil and Randy work very well together. Perhaps what i value most from these guys is that they not only tell what the problems are, they identify things you should keep an eye on, as well as explain ongoing maintenance to you. Lastly, You can call or email phil with follow up questions (as it's alot of information to tale in sometimes) and he answers promptly. If you're looking for a home inspector, look no further. You just found him.

I'm pleased that we have been able to provide you with services that fully met your needs, Al. Its also gratifying that you have been a repeat client for our services.

Tarion 1 year inspection in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Phil and Randy work well as a team and provided an organized, efficient thorough inspection. It is particularity helpful that they are familiar with the Tarion issue codes and produce a tailored report referencing these codes. All we had to do is type in the pre-prepared abbreviated report on the Tarion site and attach the full electronic report as reference.

Thank you for your comments.

Don in Toronto

Needed a quick inspection as I had to remove the condition of an inspection from my offer during a bidding war. Phil came in on short notice and did a great job. I observed him throughout the inspection and he explained each step of the inspection and the associated findings. His report was clear and concise and well worth the investment.

Thank you for your comments, Don. I'm pleased to have been able to meet your needs for inspecting this home.

More about Acker Home Inspection

At Acker Home Inspection, we take pride in performing each inspection with professionalism, integrity, and quality. It is our goal to deliver to you an outstanding customer experience at each point of contact with our firm, including making it easy for you to understand our services, schedule an inspection appointment with us, and receiving a detailed, informative report on the condition of the property you retained us to inspect.
Our service area is Ottawa and surrounding communities, including Kanata, Barrhaven, Orleans, Stittsville, Manotick, Gloucester, Central Ottawa, Arnprior, Carleton Place, Kemptiville, Rockland, Almonte, Russell, and Embrum.