Adrian Plumbing Inc.

48 Leaf Willoway Toronto ON M2J 2B4
Drain Services
Adrian Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2011 winnerBest of 2011winner

Reviews for Adrian Plumbing Inc.

Shirley Toronto
Shirley Toronto

Bathroom vanity instaled

I bought a vanity a while ago and I could't find a good plumber for a resonable price to do the job. After I red the reviews on this site I called Adrian for a quote. He is seemed very knowledgeable so I decided to go with him. The next day he came and installed my vanity, the job was done well and I am very happy with his service. I recommend him to everyone.

brigid in Etobicoke
brigid in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Pipe leak in the basement

We woke up in the morning with a big flood in the basement. A pipe from water heater burst and made a mess. I called Adrian first hour in the morning who show up in less than an hour. He fixed it right away and gave us a few good advice for some future jobs that should be done. I'll definitly call him back because he proved that's a very good plumber.

David Richview
David Richview
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Main valve replaced

Main valve in the basement was leaking, so I called Adrian Plumbing to fix it. Adrian was prompt, courteous and professional. I would have no hesitations in using this company again and would highly recommend it to anyone else. Not only was the job done, but it was completed with us knowing and understanding each step of the process and done with complete professionalism and a positive attitude.

ceci north york
ceci north york

Leaky faucets

I called this company for replacing 2 faucets in main bathroom. Adrian was very thorough in explaining the work to be done after checking the problem as I explained it. He was pleasant, helpful, tidy about his work, cleanup and informative. I strongly recommend him.

aura toronto
aura toronto

Toilets repair

I called this company and Adrian showed up to my door. He fixed in record time 3 toilets in my house and also checked other plumbing problems for free. He gave me some good advice for future jobs that need to be done. I would highly reccomend this compnay,and
Adrian to anyone.

mihai north york
mihai north york
1 review North York, ON

Leaking pipes

I have a big back yard with irigation system and after the winter some of the pipes were broken, so I called Adrian for fixing them. He was very fast and hard working. I recommend him to everbody need a good plumber.

Fred Iittle Italy
Fred Iittle Italy

Sump pump

After the big rain our sump pump fries in the basement, so I called Adrian for sevice. He replace it in a record time and did the job very clean. Call this guy, he is amazing.

brenda north york
brenda north york
1 review North York, ON

Tub drain slow

After I called a few plumbing companies for this job which gave me ridiculous quotations, a friend of mine recommend Adrian because she said is really good plumber. He snaked the tub drain for 120$ and also cleared the sink drain for free. I'll do a renovation in my basement and I'll hire him for sure again for the job because he proved that is a very good plumber.

mel toronto
mel toronto
1 review York, ON

kitchen repairs

I have called Adrian for some repairs in the kitchen. A faucet to install, but after he took a look underneath the sink he explained us that we also have to replace the drain. I was very pleased by the work done. Adrian is a very good plumber, very neat and profesional. I recommend him to everybody.

More about Adrian Plumbing Inc.

As Master Plumber, Adrian Plumbing Inc. has over 15 years of experience licensed, bonded and insured, after working for a few big companies in Toronto I decided to run my own plumbing business. In this way I can offer you high quality services at good prices and I can became your neighborhood plumber.
Just call and give me the opportunity to show you my skills and fix your problems. No job is too small for me.

plumbing