Adrian Plumbing Inc.

48 Leaf Willoway Toronto ON M2J 2B4
Drain Services
Adrian Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2011 winnerBest of 2011winner

Reviews for Adrian Plumbing Inc.

Emma
Emma

Drain Pipe Work

Adrian has been an amazing plumber. He diagnosed a problem we were having with our basement drainpipes. He came back with a camera a second time to make sure the problem was what he thought it was, and then did the work soon after, finishing the whole job in just over a day.
Adrian charged a very reasonable price. was reliable and always on time, kept the site clean, and explained everything he was doing thoroughly. Very nice guy who really goes the extra mile. I would never call anybody else from now on!! Thank you Adrian!

Anna Khiger from Toronto
Anna Khiger from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Plumbing

We had a damp smell in our basement and wanted to consult a plumber in order to deal with the issue. Adrian was great, came on time and had very thorough answers to our question. It is not the first time we used Adrian services and for sure not the last!

Patrick H. from Toronto
Patrick H. from Toronto
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Backwater Valve.

Adrian installed the backwater valve in my basement. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience. His work was very good and offered good advice on how to keep the basement dry. Keep up the good work!

Jeremy Service from Etobicoke
Jeremy Service from Etobicoke

Backflow valve and new basement bathroom

Our basement was flooded out in the big storm in July 2013. As a result we were starting from a blank canvas. Part of the renovation included adding a bathroom to our basement. But first was a backflow valve to help prevent any future backups. Adrian was involved throughout the process as his work needed to happen along the way of the whole renovation. I think the best thing about working with Adrian (I general contracted the project myself) was his fantastic communication, as well as educating me and helping come up with the right solutions to the issues that popped up along the way as they do in any major renovation. I have already recommended Adrian to friends and family and they have been equally happy with his work and wonderful timely communication! Thanks for helping to make our basement extra comfortable!

bob in Etobicoke
bob in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

dishwasher install

I have used Adrian for many plumbing projects. I highly recommend him and will not use anyone else. Reliable and super knowledgeable. Call him first and you won't be disappointed.

Briana Santoro from Toronto
Briana Santoro from Toronto

Full Home Renovation Plumbing

My husband and I hired Adrian to redo the plumbing in 2 of our bathrooms a couple of years ago. We were so happy with his service that when we decided to completely gut and renovate our home we told the contractor that we only wanted Adrian to do the plumbing. The plumbing he did involved moving a bathroom from one side of the house to the other which involved jack-hammering a trench in our basement to connect to the main stack and creating a vent in our attic for both the fan and the toilet. It also involved moving the kitchen from one part of the house to another. Adrian was always responsive and did a fantastic job. I have heard so many horror stories about plumbers which is why my husband and I only trust Adrian. He is the best.

Dong Ren from Mississauga
Dong Ren from Mississauga

Plumbing Repair

Upon noticing water stains in the ceiling I Ji immediately consulted Homestars to find a highly rated plumber

I checked out the Adrian Plumbing website and through a Live Chat arranged an appointment. Two plumbers arrived on time and within an hour the problem was diagnosed and the repair dine completely and professionally. The total cost was reasonable and as agreed upon. I highly recommend Adrian!!

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto
11 reviews North York, ON

Backwater valve install

Due to flooding, decided to have a backwater valve installed. Adrian was always on time, friendly and easy to communicate with. He even went the extra mile by ensuring the rest of the house wouldn't get any dust or debris by enclosing the room. Thanks!

Iza from Toronto
Iza from Toronto

bathroom & kitchen plumbing

Adrian has done several jobs for me, including; 2 laundry rooms; 4pc bathroom; and kitchen. His work is excellent. I wouldn't work with anyone else. He is very professional and his level of knowledge and troubleshooting is outstanding.

Nate from North York
Nate from North York
4 reviews North York, ON

Basement toilet

Adrian was a word of mouth referral from a family member. Our basement toilets flushing mechanism was not working properly, there wasn't much force with the flushing. Adrian is definitely someone who seemed passionate about what he does. I know plumbing isn't the most interesting job, however Adrian was friendly and full of smiles. He worked.with us to suggest how we could maintain the working status of a toilet better. Explaining regular maintenence to it that I didn't even know was necessary. Price was fair and I did not feel that I had to negotiate with him. He cleaned up.after.himself. I've had pat plumbers leave marks on walls. His overall quality of service and interpersonal skills were amazing. If you ever have a problem with your toilet, Adrian is definitely who you want to call!

More about Adrian Plumbing Inc.

As Master Plumber, Adrian Plumbing Inc. has over 15 years of experience licensed, bonded and insured, after working for a few big companies in Toronto I decided to run my own plumbing business. In this way I can offer you high quality services at good prices and I can became your neighborhood plumber.
Just call and give me the opportunity to show you my skills and fix your problems. No job is too small for me.

plumbing