Landscape Contractors & Designers

Reviews for Ciscon Landscaping

Judy in Toronto
Judy in Toronto

Front Garden

Paul was extremely professional to deal with. Showed up when scheduled and work was done as per sketch. I changed my mind on the drawing a few days before the work was scheduled to go live (it's a women's perogative .... ;) and he had no issues.

Also pleased at how well the crew cleaned up after the job was completd.

Will use again for fieldstone patio work in the future.

Rory W.
Rory W.

Drainage

French drain. Great job, completed on time for a great price. I highly recommend Ciscon Landscaping.

Pleasure working with you Rory!

Regards,

Paul Cisterna

Jo-Ann O.
Jo-Ann O.

Great workers

I called the company and got a response fairly quickly compared to other companies I left messages with. They, Rick, Julian and I think it was Allen, had a huge job on their hands and did a terrific job! Thank you!!

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for your business!

Regards,

Paul Cisterna

Gayle
Gayle

Landscaping - front and back yard

Beautiful interlocking patio in the back with new gardens and new sod.
Interlocking walkway around the front to both doors with two new gardens, large rocks and new sod.
Everyday I came home from work to find more done. A neighbour walking her dog said I have the best looking house on the street.
The workers were excellent, the finished product is beautiful and I am very happy.

Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

Jessica
Jessica
1 review Hamilton, ON

Backyard renovation

Luke worked so hard and the patio looks great. It is level and the pattern is beautiful. The gardens were well done and the sod was good quality and looks really healthy. Our front stairs and retaining wall were also updated with quality modern materials and placed in an attractive way. Paul was available and onsite when needed and answered all questions I had. Thank you!

Thank you so much Jessica - we appreciate your kind words and business ! Have a great day!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Patio Furntiure

My husband and I shoooer around for patio furniture for awhile. We went to the show room and met Carmen she was very helpful and lovely. We where very happy with the price and service.
Awesome place...amazing service!
Have recommended to friends and family.

Thank you so much! We appreciate your kind words and are happy that you found a set that works well for your space!

Derek & Sanli from Mississauga
Derek & Sanli from Mississauga
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Landscaping: interlock, sod, evergreens, flower bed

Services completed in May 2017. Very professional and pleasant staff who ensured the project was completed to my satisfaction. Staff was accommodating to design changes that arose during the project. Finished product exceeded expectations and has received many compliments. Would recommend Paul and his team from Ciscon and would use them again in the future.

Derek - thank you so much .. we are so thrilled with your project and the final product - but most of all, we are happy that you and Sanli get to enjoy it with your growing family!

Micheal
Micheal
6 reviews Milton, ON

Full yard landscaping

I had the team at Ciscon Landscaping complete a project at my home this summer including planting trees (9 in total), shrubs, digging out gardens, adding mulch, river rock and armour stone. The team brought my vision to life and I couldn’t be happier with the result. The products they use are very high quality and the team is nothing less than extraordinary. Ciscon’s pricing was competitive and their work was completed on time and on budget. I would highly recommend Ciscon to anyone looking for a great landscape contractor.

Micheal, thank you so much! We appreciate your kind words and are happy that you are enjoying your landscape!

deb a.
deb a.

Front Walkway

Our project started with the condo corporation permitting ourselves and a neighbour to upgrade to interlocking pavers from the planned narrow concrete walkway.
A number of contractors called were either disinterested in the work or would take weeks to complete.
The Ciscon Team from Paul, Carmen and Chris on site made everything go smoothly. Everyday on the job they showed how much they cared about the work they were doing for us.
We most highly recommend the firm for their professionalism, promptness and attention to detail.

It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Ciscon Landscaping

Your perfect landscape… in one stop.
Whether you’re updating an existing landscaping or starting from a clean slate, we treat our work as outdoor art: beautiful, unique, and expressive.​
We specialize in giving you a 'one-stop-shop' experience for all of your landscaping needs.
We can start by being a visionary to your project, and planning all aspects from the design, to build, to decorating.

Our company has proudly been serving the area for over 15 years. We work closely with our clients to actualize their ideas and ensure that they have a role in the creative process every step of the way.

All our employees are fully trained and insured. Our devotion to providing our customers with respectful customer service, high-quality craftsmanship and competitive pricing has proven to be a recipe for success. We work with trained horticulturalists to provide the best advice on types of trees to plant and work efficiently with state-of-the-art machinery for all our work and easy clean-up.

In order to keep our prices down, we have learned from experience that it is important to have partnerships with local providers. Thus, over the years we have developed partnerships with local businesses for most of the materials we use, making our materials easy to obtain and keeping our costs low.

Our Services Include: