Sandu Electrician Inc.

15 Robingrove Road North York ON M2R 2Z6
Electricians
Sandu Electrician Inc.

Best of 2015 winner 2 timesBest of 2015winner 2 times

Reviews for Sandu Electrician Inc.

Mitch and Valerie Solway in Toronto
Mitch and Valerie Solway in Toronto

Quick response. Quick, but expert fix for light switch. Will call again.

We got a new light switch, just a basic one but were not able to figure out how to install it properly and we don't like to mess with electrical.

I called Ion at 6 pm Sat night. He came by promptly at 11 am Sunday as scheduled. He resolved a few issues with the wires in our light box and then got everything working - all in under 30 mins. He left our situation better than it was before and was very friendly. He even let me hang out and bother him with questions about what he was doing (I am always curious).

He clearly knew what he was doing and I will not hesitate to call him again for any future needs. This was a simple job but he took care to make sure that everything was safe and functioning properly and even went to the effort to make sure the face plate was even more flush to the wall then originally - a sign that he cares about everything.

Definitely would recommend based on my first experience.

Thx

derek in Markham
derek in Markham

Install GFCI receptacle

Ion called me within 30 minutes of my posting.
He arrived 30 minutes later and completed the job very quickly while observing COVID protocols.
He is professional, reliable and fully deserving of 5 stars.

Thx

Carmen
Carmen

Various Electrical Jobs

This contractor deserves all the stars because:
*He contacted me within 10 minutes of my post.
* He came the next day.
* He showed up 10 minutes early.
* I had 5 small electrical jobs. He completed 4, and because I had purchased the wrong part, he went to Home Depot and bought it. He returned the next day to complete the 5th job.
* And he wore a mask through it all.

Thx a lot

Mario in Toronto
Mario in Toronto

outlets

We called Sandu to look at our outlets. Few of them didn't work. We had Sandu fix the problem the next morning and the job got done in no time. Very professional and great price. Highly recommend him! Thank you Sandu!

Nancy Jacques in Etobicoke
Nancy Jacques in Etobicoke

Kitchen Lights and pot light installation

Ian responded immediately to my call to install my new kitchen lights as well as put in a pot light. He did an excellent job. After a couple days I felt the pot light was too bright so I texted Ian to see if anything can be done. He sourced a different pot light that was not as bright and made the change at no additional charge. I would definitely call Ian again for my electrical needs and would recommend him to anyone

the a lot

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Stove light repair

Electrician showed up on the same day of my homestars request. He quickly diagnosed the issue, and had all of the necessary tools and electrical parts to complete the job. He also took all of the appropriate covid/social distancing precautions while he was in our home. Very satisfied with the service provided.

thx a lot

pot light fix and installatiof light fixtures

I had concerns about the wiring of my kitchen pot lights and also needed to replace a couple of light fixtures. I had prompt communication with Ion and he kept me notified of his arrival time regularly so I knew when he was going to arrive.
He was extrememly helpful and offered me good information and advice.
I feel that my problems were solved.

thanks a lot

rogerintoronto
rogerintoronto

Fixed a botched home repair

I messed up installing a light switch and Ion came over immediately and fixed it perfectly. He is extremely knowledgeable, quickly identifying where I went wrong and correcting it. Very grateful. Highly recommend and will use again.

thx

Ricardo
Ricardo

Run wiring for new hardwired doorbell

Ion arrived and promptly provided me with the options available for running the new cable. Working around potential roadblocks he installed the transformer and ran the cable as needed. Work was neat and tidy. He even attached the doorbell saving the Bell Technician time on setup.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Smooth and fast service to fix an electrical problem

Called Sandu Electric and was promptly answered and got the job done in less than 24 hours. Great service. In addition, he found a problem I didn't see and he laid it out clearly with photos and fixed everything.

We now have a working breaker, dryer and everything's right again.

thx a lot for your business

More about Sandu Electrician Inc.

Sandu Electric is a family run business with over 15 years of experience in the trade. We are equipped to handle all of your residential & commercial needs.

Sandu Electric has been a full service, third generation, family-owned and operated company since 1996. We provide electrical services to Toronto and surrounding areas with a focus on commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential designs.
We have successfully completed every project awarded to us in a timely manner, along with the highest quality workmanship. We can handle any size project and installation from initial design to follow-up maintenance.

Sandu Electric is a fully licensed company with up to five million in liability insurance for our customers' protection. We are a pre-authorized electrical contractor with ESA (Electrical Safety Authority).

Sandu Electric is fully licensed and insured to protect you, the Home Owner. Our high quality workmanship allows us to guarantee against workmanship defects for one year and we honor all manufactures warranties.

Electricians and Electrical Vehicle Charging
Boxes, Cabinets Enclosures, Wiring Devices, Dimmers, Home Controls, Lampholders/Sockets, Distribution Equipment, Switchgear, Transformers, Lighting - Ballasts, Wire, Floor Heating/Hand Dryers/Pipe Tracing/Roof De-icing/Snow Melting, Smoke, Carbon and Mono Detectors, Security and Fire Alarm Systems, Lighting - Emergency Metering, Power Conditioning, UPS
100 AMP to 200 AMP Upgrades Fuses to Breaker Panels Lighting Fixtures Installed Basement Wiring Renovations & Alterations Office & Plant Maintenance Telephone & IT Installation
Leviton, Lutron, Siemens, Square D, Cutler Hammer, Cooper, Easy heat, Osram Sylvania, Liteline, Contrast Lighting, Hubbell, Hammond
100 AMP to 200 AMP Upgrades, Fuses to Breaker Panels, Lighting Fixtures Installed, Basement Wiring, Renovations & Alterations, Office & Plant Maintenance, Telephone & IT Installation.
$90