Sandu Electrician Inc.

15 Robingrove Road Toronto ON M2R 2Z6

Electricians
Sandu Electrician Inc.

Best of 2015 winner 2 timesBest of 2015winner 2 times

Reviews for Sandu Electrician Inc.

K.Samson in Toronto
K.Samson in Toronto

Great Electrical Company for Jobs Big and Small

Ion and his brother rewired our house 14 years ago and they did a great job then, so I didn't hesitate to call Ion back when I needed some fixtures updated, including some ceiling and bath fans.
Ion was punctual, tidy, efficient, professional, and the fee was competitive and fair.
Ion was also great about communicating with me regarding quotes and scheduling.

Dear Kisa
Thanks a million .

Quick service

We are property managers using Ion's services to address urgent electrical repairs in the buildings we look after. He can always be relied upon to attend to our urgent matters in a very timely manner. He always shows up at the time he says he will be coming and does a great job to repair all electrical issues at a reasonable price. He is very knowledgeable about the various city by-laws and performs repairs accordingly. Great working with him.

It s very pleasure to work with them

Curtis
Curtis

Quick and efficient service at an affordable price

I needed a new electricity line run from the main breaker box to a new kitchen stove and a new exterior security light. Other electricians had quoted me very complicated processes to run these lines and very high prices. Ion visited my property to give an estimate and discovered an easier and more efficient way to run the line without all the unnecessary work quoted by others. The job was done in a couple of hours, and the price was far more competitive than the other companies I got estimates from. I've already recommended Sandu to a friend for their electrical issues, and they too were satisfied with Sandu. I'd recommend them again and use them myself.

thx

Kevin in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
Kevin in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Went the extra mile

Ion Sandu went the extra mile to fix our old bathroom exhaust fan. After contacting a number of companies, he responded promptly. We appreciate his hard work and prompt service.

Dear Irene. Kevin
köszönöm

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Installation of a home electric car charger

I have contacted Ion based on his company's stellar HomeStars rating and am very happy with the result. The project consisted in the installation of a home electric car charger in my garage, including a new circuit breaker, wiring inside/outside the house and a new plug.
Ion came at the exact (to the minute) time agreed upon and immediately started his assessment. He then took the time to explain and discuss different wiring alternatives until a satisfying solution was found. Ion is a very resourceful professional who is not only concerned with the technical aspect of the project but also capable of offering esthetic design solutions which would satisfy even the most discerning eye.
The installation was quick, precise and clean. Proper testing was performed at the end and good maintenance advice was also offered.
I am very happy with this installation and warmly recommend Sandu Electrician Inc. for all your successful future projects.

It was pleasure to work with client .
Thanks a lot for everything

Steve Werbin in Toronto
Steve Werbin in Toronto

Preparation for Electrical Inspection

I hired John to help me prepare for an ElecCheck inspection by the ESA. I had some wiring in my house that needed to be redone, and some switches/outlets that had to be moved to keep up to date with the new electrical code. He did a fantastic job, and I passed the inspection on the first try. The inspector commented that we EXCEEDED the code, which I was pleased to hear. Thanks John.

Hi Steve
thanks a lot . it was please to for for you with your hellp

Iain in Toronto
Iain in Toronto

Car Charger Installation

Another electrician did not get back to me with a quote. The day before I was to pick up the eGolf I contacted Sandu Electrician inc. through Homestar. Ion came at 8am then drove to the warehouse to get the necessary breaker for my fuse panel. He came back and had the job done well before noon. I picked up the car in the afternoon and charged it that night.

it was pleasure to work with Buyer
Thx

bron in Old Toronto
bron in Old Toronto

Electrical Work Throughtout Home

Ion was a dream to work with and I would definitely use his services again. When I called him to enquire about a quote, he offered to come out the same day to price the job. On the day of the job, he and his partner, Vlad, arrived on time, worked tirelessly, were respectful towards me and my home, answered my questions, took time to explain what they were doing and left the house spick and span. Would highly recommend.

It was pleasure to work with you . Thanks

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Bathroom rewire

I needed some rewiring in my bathroom. Ion answered my call promptly, arrived as scheduled, and did a very professional job. I was very pleased with his work, and his charge was very reasonable.

Thx a lot for hire me

Service - Sub panel failure?

Contacted Sandu Electrician Inc through Homestar. Got an immediate response. Ion arrived early in the morning as arranged , assessed and priced the service call. Returned i the evening and completed the job cleanly and efficiently. Also took time out to explain the cause of the problem and how it was rectified. Please with the service will use again and refer.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

it was pleasure to work with Buyer

More about Sandu Electrician Inc.

Sandu Electric is a family run business with over 15 years of experience in the trade. We are equipped to handle all of your residential & commercial needs.

Sandu Electric has been a full service, third generation, family-owned and operated company since 1996. We provide electrical services to Toronto and surrounding areas with a focus on commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential designs.
We have successfully completed every project awarded to us in a timely manner, along with the highest quality workmanship. We can handle any size project and installation from initial design to follow-up maintenance.

Sandu Electric is a fully licensed company with up to five million in liability insurance for our customers' protection. We are a pre-authorized electrical contractor with ESA (Electrical Safety Authority).

Sandu Electric is fully licensed and insured to protect you, the Home Owner. Our high quality workmanship allows us to guarantee against workmanship defects for one year and we honor all manufactures warranties.

Electricians and Electrical Vehicle Charging
Boxes, Cabinets Enclosures, Wiring Devices, Dimmers, Home Controls, Lampholders/Sockets, Distribution Equipment, Switchgear, Transformers, Lighting - Ballasts, Wire, Floor Heating/Hand Dryers/Pipe Tracing/Roof De-icing/Snow Melting, Smoke, Carbon and Mono Detectors, Security and Fire Alarm Systems, Lighting - Emergency Metering, Power Conditioning, UPS
100 AMP to 200 AMP Upgrades Fuses to Breaker Panels Lighting Fixtures Installed Basement Wiring Renovations & Alterations Office & Plant Maintenance Telephone & IT Installation
Leviton, Lutron, Siemens, Square D, Cutler Hammer, Cooper, Easy heat, Osram Sylvania, Liteline, Contrast Lighting, Hubbell, Hammond
100 AMP to 200 AMP Upgrades, Fuses to Breaker Panels, Lighting Fixtures Installed, Basement Wiring, Renovations & Alterations, Office & Plant Maintenance, Telephone & IT Installation.
$90