Sandu Electrician Inc.

Formerly Babus Electric
Electricians
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Sandu Electrician Inc.

Reviews for Sandu Electrician Inc.

Kevin in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
Kevin in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Went the extra mile

Ion Sandu went the extra mile to fix our old bathroom exhaust fan. After contacting a number of companies, he responded promptly. We appreciate his hard work and prompt service.

Dear Irene. Kevin
köszönöm

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Installation of a home electric car charger

I have contacted Ion based on his company's stellar HomeStars rating and am very happy with the result. The project consisted in the installation of a home electric car charger in my garage, including a new circuit breaker, wiring inside/outside the house and a new plug.
Ion came at the exact (to the minute) time agreed upon and immediately started his assessment. He then took the time to explain and discuss different wiring alternatives until a satisfying solution was found. Ion is a very resourceful professional who is not only concerned with the technical aspect of the project but also capable of offering esthetic design solutions which would satisfy even the most discerning eye.
The installation was quick, precise and clean. Proper testing was performed at the end and good maintenance advice was also offered.
I am very happy with this installation and warmly recommend Sandu Electrician Inc. for all your successful future projects.

It was pleasure to work with client .
Thanks a lot for everything

Steve Werbin in Toronto
Steve Werbin in Toronto

Preparation for Electrical Inspection

I hired John to help me prepare for an ElecCheck inspection by the ESA. I had some wiring in my house that needed to be redone, and some switches/outlets that had to be moved to keep up to date with the new electrical code. He did a fantastic job, and I passed the inspection on the first try. The inspector commented that we EXCEEDED the code, which I was pleased to hear. Thanks John.

Hi Steve
thanks a lot . it was please to for for you with your hellp

Iain in Toronto
Iain in Toronto

Car Charger Installation

Another electrician did not get back to me with a quote. The day before I was to pick up the eGolf I contacted Sandu Electrician inc. through Homestar. Ion came at 8am then drove to the warehouse to get the necessary breaker for my fuse panel. He came back and had the job done well before noon. I picked up the car in the afternoon and charged it that night.

Thx

bron in Old Toronto
bron in Old Toronto

Electrical Work Throughtout Home

Ion was a dream to work with and I would definitely use his services again. When I called him to enquire about a quote, he offered to come out the same day to price the job. On the day of the job, he and his partner, Vlad, arrived on time, worked tirelessly, were respectful towards me and my home, answered my questions, took time to explain what they were doing and left the house spick and span. Would highly recommend.

It was pleasure to work with you . Thanks

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Bathroom rewire

I needed some rewiring in my bathroom. Ion answered my call promptly, arrived as scheduled, and did a very professional job. I was very pleased with his work, and his charge was very reasonable.

Thx a lot for hire me

Service - Sub panel failure?

Contacted Sandu Electrician Inc through Homestar. Got an immediate response. Ion arrived early in the morning as arranged , assessed and priced the service call. Returned i the evening and completed the job cleanly and efficiently. Also took time out to explain the cause of the problem and how it was rectified. Please with the service will use again and refer.

Dav in Toronto
Dav in Toronto

Installation of ceiling lights

I contacted Ion for installation of of two ceiling lights in two rooms where there were no lights previously. Ion responded quickly and provided a very reasonable quote for the job. He showed up for the appointment on time and completed the job efficiently. Ion was tidy and clean and left minimal waste behind after the job is done. He even vacuumed the floor for the dust! I would definitely call him again if I need any future electrical work done!

Srini from Toronto
Srini from Toronto

Light fixture installation

I was looking for an electrician to install a light fixture and found Sandu on Homestars. John was very accommodating; he showed up for estimation the very next day (between jobs) and quoted a very reasonable and fair price inclusive of materials. He respected our home while working and did a great job.
I will happily recommend a professional like John and will call him again if I need an electrician.

Hi
it was pleasure to work for you, Thanks for your business

OldOfflineMan
OldOfflineMan

Identified and Fixed Loose Connection in Panel

After contacting Ion about a sudden loss of power going to our dishwasher, he came by the next day and quickly identified and fixed a loose connection in the panel. What quick, competent and excellent service! The price was excellent as well!

was pleasure to work

More about Sandu Electrician Inc.

Residential, Commercial and industrial Electrician, Lighting, Plugs, Recepticals, Potlights, Home Automation, Home Controls, Appliances, Light Fixtures, Basement Wiring,Office lighting, pot-lights, panel change,

Electricians
Boxes, Cabinets Enclosures, Wiring Devices, Dimmers, Home Controls, Lampholders/Sockets, Distribution Equipment, Switchgear, Transformers, Lighting - Ballasts, Wire, Floor Heating/Hand Dryers/Pipe Tracing/Roof De-icing/Snow Melting, Smoke, Carbon and Mono Detectors, Security and Fire Alarm Systems, Lighting - Emergency Metering, Power Conditioning, UPS
100 AMP to 200 AMP Upgrades Fuses to Breaker Panels Lighting Fixtures Installed Basement Wiring Renovations & Alterations Office & Plant Maintenance Telephone & IT Installation
Leviton, Lutron, Siemens, Square D, Cutler Hammer, Cooper, Easy heat, Osram Sylvania, Liteline, Contrast Lighting, Hubbell, Hammond
100 AMP to 200 AMP Upgrades, Fuses to Breaker Panels, Lighting Fixtures Installed, Basement Wiring, Renovations & Alterations, Office & Plant Maintenance, Telephone & IT Installation.
PROJECT RATE