HDTV in Surround

HomeStars  >  Home Theater in Toronto  >  HDTV in Surround

Reviews for HDTV in Surround

shawn huggins from Ajax
1 review North York, ON

Bart and Remi surveyed the location prior to the work to understand the scope of the job. This in itself was helpful to ensure the job got done right in one visit. Our requirement was to hang 4 TVs (2 x 60" and 2 x 55"), and connect the 55" to both XBOX and Wii consoles. The distance for placement of the consoles required a 'custom' wiring solution for the Wii console motion sensors. No problem for these guys. Our location requires excellence and they came through. They also followed up to ensure everything was working. This has resulted in me using them again. Great work and at a very good price. Thanks guys.

Stephen from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

My experience with the quality of the work done by Bart was amazing. He mapped out the entire layout of the home theatre prior to the electrical being run and made very practical suggestions that were put into place by my contractor. The mounting of the in ceiling speakers was done extremely professionally as was the hanging of the projector and screen. I couldn't be happier with the work done by Bart and HDTV crew or recommend them more highly. They truly made this home theatre an amazing experience and makes going out to the movies practically unnecessary.

GAWONG from Markham

Bart and Remi came in and were highly efficient. Hung up the TV and hid the wires leading from the TV to the immediate cabinet below. Good quality work, re-connected the original set-up and made sure everything worked at the end. Details such as stapling down the TV cable, keeping wires organized, and labelling the DVD player on the TV were noted and appreciated.
Highly recommended

Maia in Richmond Hill
4 reviews MAPLE, ON

Thank you Bart and Rami for doing such a great job with the installation of our new HD TV. I gave Bart a call after reading the great reviews on Home Stars. Bart and Rami came at such short notice and on a long weekend too! They were professional and curteous. They are an expert at when they do. After explaing to them as to what we wanted done they did it in a timely manner and also cleaned up afterwards as well! After connecting the TV they also helped us connect our cable box and PS3. We had some issue connecting to our cable box and instead of leaving and telling us to call our cable company they stayed and waited until it worked. Bart went the extra mile by fixing our cable issue for not just the TV he installed but also the cable issue for the other 2 TV's in the house.

I would highly recommend Bart and his company to my familiy and friends!

John Markham

I purchased a home theater for my Bat Cave and needed a clean and easy install. Bart did a fabulous job. Not only were they quick and professional but everything looks amazing. All wires are hidden beautifully in my basement and there service was great. Highly recommended.

Farley Moss in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Bart and crew were extremely knowlegeable
I was very impressed at how quickly they always responded to my telephone calls
They were extremely; professional in all aspects of their services . These included multiple satellite installatons and multiple home theatre installations(Family room and basement--5.1 and 7.1 surround sound). They were very neat and cleaned up completely after all installationsl
They were very economical and very pleasant to work with.

I highly recommend them.

Michael Bartman in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Professional, curtious, clean and friendly are the ways to describe Bart and his crew. I contracted this company to install three HD TV's in my home and their installation was done in a timely manner and the price was far more competitive than three other quotes that I had received from competitors. I would highly recommend this company to anyone including family and friends. THANKS GUYS!!

Joseph Levy in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

The installers arrived 10 minutes before the appointment. They did the job very clean and to 100% satisfaction.
After comparing the prices with 5 different installers I found their price to be the best.

Thank you Bart and the team.

1 review ,

Of course, it seems everyone nowadays is working with a limited budget...we were no exception. We still wanted the best. Doesn't everyone? Well we found our solution here in the team from HDTV in Surround. Bart and his team of expert technicians came in and gave us an estimate based on our requirements and they delivered. The projecting included Full HDTV System Set up with Satellite System, Surround Sound and Media Centre. We now have an absolutely terrific environment and we were very happy with all aspects of the work...especially the price. Thank you HDTV in Surround.

More about HDTV in Surround

We specialize in all aspects of setting up the perfect home theater experience. Our services include, pre-wiring for surround sound systems, surround sound system installation, flat screen TV installation and satellite installation.