Immaculate Impressions Interior Home Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
5628 137 Avenue Edmonton AB T5A 1C8
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Edmonton  >  Immaculate Impressions Interior Home Services

Reviews for Immaculate Impressions Interior Home Services

Barry in Bon accord
Barry in Bon accord
1 review St. Paul, AB

Move Clean

I also want to take this opportunity to comment on the service you provided my family on 30 Sep 10. The move out cleaning you provided was amazing and resulted in extremely favourable comments from the real estate agent as well as the new owners of the property. Dealing with you personally throughout this endeavour was enjoyable to say the least. The professionalism, kindness and compassion you showed to myself and my wife was greatly appreciated. Even when the steam cleaner went belly up and did everything but work properly, you still remained calm and adapted to the situation which resulted in an amazing end result.

We are definitely fans of Immaculate Impressions and we will recommend you to anyone and everyone in the future.

Thanks again.

Barry

Silvia Enterprises
Silvia Enterprises
1 review Saint Albert, AB

Regular contract house cleaning

I want everyone to know how much I love coming home on thursdays. Some people look forward to fridays because of the weekend, other tuesday cause theres deals at the grocery store. But not me, for me its all about thursday!!! I'm so grateful for Valari and the work her girls do at my house. The girls really take care of my individual needs with dishes and laundry and the thorough cleaning of the rest of the house. I constantly refer them to anyone and everyone I know.

Thanks Adam!
We are so happy that you enjoy our visits to your fantastic new place! It is our pleasure to help you with the things that make you feel at home.
Thanks so much for the wonderful review and all the referrals! If your friends are as much a pleasure to work with as you are, we will be the lucky ones:)

More about Immaculate Impressions Interior Home Services

At Immaculate Impressions we take pride in a job well done. We provide quality service to working professionals who do the same in our communities every day.