Marsac Total Comfort

Reviews for Marsac Total Comfort

Kimmons from Brampton
Kimmons from Brampton

furnace issue

I called Marsac after our new furnace was installed. I wasn't confortable with the company that installed it and I didn't think it was working properly. Marsac responded promptly, quickly diagnosed the minor problem and repaired it in short order. They were prompt, knowledgeable and fair. I would recommend them.

Jackie O'Keefe in Toronto
Jackie O'Keefe in Toronto

Gas Line Install on Upper Floor

Mark came to our house prepared to get the job done! He had all the equipment he needed, was extremely conscientious and used hard pipe for the gas flow. He cut perfect bump outs and did exactly as we asked. Our new gas stove is amazing! We liked him so much we asked for quotes for Ductless A/C and a fireplace insert!