Aden Earthworks Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
120 Toro Rd. Toronto ON M3J

Reviews for Aden Earthworks Inc.

Alia from Toronto
Alia from Toronto

Stone work on front porch

We got int contact with Aden Earthworks from a recommendation of my father in-law and they did not disappoint at all. At each step of the way Shawn and his team exceeded expectations and left a wonderful product that we hope to enjoy for years. They took great care with installing the stone and it looks amazing. You can tell that it is installed correctly and they made sure that we were 100% satisfied - even coming back the next day when we asked them to fix something. To top it off final price was exactly what was initially quoted - no surprises. I would recommend Aden Earthworks to all, it was a pleasure dealing with them.

Yitzie from North York
Yitzie from North York
1 review North York, ON

The Best Snowplow Crew

I have used Aden in the past and they are nothing but the best. During this last snow storm when all my neighbors got slow and average service, I GOT THE BEST. The guys were patient, i gave them specific request and they did everything perfectly. I have a perfectly clean driveway and the snow was pushed to the right places. Thanks alot guys. Thank you Ben! I highly recommend this company, in fact i did recommend them to my grandfather and he has been very happy.

Portia Palmer in Mississauga
Portia Palmer in Mississauga

Seasonal Arrangement - Front Urns

I was first introduced to Aden Earthworks at the Canada Blooms Show in 2010. I was attracted to their colourful boothe and the fresh selection of florals, plants and trees.
I used them to create a spring arrangement with blue hydrangeas in two large 18" urns and I was very pleased with the finish product. My neighbour liked it so much, she copied it.
I would recommend Aden for floral arrangement with a different twist. Theyare not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for.

Portia,

We really appreciate the feedback. Let sstay in touch for future seasonal planters, and hopefully we can nail down that 10 :)

Ben

Joe Simon
Joe Simon

Yearly Gardening

I am a busy guy and I don't have much time to be busy with my garden, but I love a beautiful lawn. So, I just leave it to Ben and his crew and my lawn is the envy of my block. His crews just show up on a regular basis and make my lawn look like paradise. Whenever we have a special request, it is always dealt with promptly. I am very happy with Aden and I know you will be too!

Ariel in Toronto
Ariel in Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

Gardening/Landscaping and Snow Removal

Aden Earthworks really did a fantastic job. They put in all new grass in my backyard and my kids couldnt be happier. I also have them come during the winter to plow my driveway. They were consistently removing the snow shortly after a snowfall which was a huge plus. I highly recommend them.

Thanks for the great review.

Ben

CM - Etobicoke
CM - Etobicoke
9.5/10

Front yard redesign

The designers at Aesthetic Earthworks really know plants. That was key to me for our project since our front yard had light, water and black walnut toxin problems and I didn't want the expense or look of hardscaping, although they could have done that too. Claire, the designer, chose interesting but not too unusual (the really expensive ones!) plants and clearly explained the reasons behind her choices. On-time deliveries of materials and plants ensured project completion within the estimated time. AE's employees were all pleasant people to have around my home, and were fast workers and knowledgeable about plants and gardens. The job was done on budget and on time and we love the finished result.

Sylvia from Don Mills
Sylvia from Don Mills
9.8/10

Landscape design

Aesthetic Earthworks redesigned and landscaped my townhouse backyard. Thanks to their creativity my background went from ordinary to a work of art. Service was exceptional. The crew that worked on my yard was professional, knowledgable, courteous and they created the perfect garden retreat. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to upgrade or redesign their garden.

Ninia from Forest Hill
Ninia from Forest Hill
9.5/10

creating a new bed

I've used Claire at Aesthetic Earthworks for gardening projects before, so I had no hesitation in using this company this fall again. A detailed quote was provided with a color- coded diagram that allowed my husband and myself to make informed suggestions and substitutions. The project was completed in a timely and careful manner and came in UNDER budget! We have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone. As a post script, Claire's quote for our project was 50% lower then another company's and comes with the same plant replacement guaranty. I've not commented on quality as the bed was just created and it's hard to assess it as yet. Previous jobs turned out well.

More about Aden Earthworks Inc.

Our team of experts offer landscaping, masonry, construction, and snow removal services for both commercial and residential properties in the GTA. We oversee your projects from its inception, designing and planning your perfect outdoor space, to building it, and maintaining it. We've been servicing the Toronto area for over 11 ...