Canadian Home Inspection Corporation

Home Inspection
1768a Danforth Ave Toronto ON M4C 1H8
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Toronto  >  Canadian Home Inspection Corporation

Reviews for Canadian Home Inspection Corporation

Mary in Toronto

Must get Richard Ferris. My coworker used him and I saw his report and was thoroughly impressed. When I purchased my home, I had to get Richard and see for myself. Not disappointed. Young, mature, professional, gives great tips and advice, takes great photos, friendly and patient in answering any questions that you have. Even my agent was impressed! I've also had 2 other properties and worked with other home inspectors but Richard is so far the best! He even provide a detail report with photos. Richard was easy to work with. Highly recommend his service.

Nathan from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

We had Richard do two inspections for us. On the first, another inspector had double-booked and left us hanging with only hours before offers on the house had to be registered. Richard started the inspection within about 3 hours of our call. He was incredibly thorough, informative and friendly. He has all the right tools, including a thermal imaging camera and other fun stuff. He explained everything clearly to us, and made sure we were fully informed about the house. In the end, we lost that house in the bidding war.
We called Richard for another inspection on the house we did end up buying. Again, he was punctual, incredibly thorough, informative and friendly. We were emailed the full report later that day.
I'll also mention Richard invites any calls after the inspection to answer any new questions you might come up with, AND his rates are very competitive. In fact, for the service he provides, you get more than your money's worth. He's a great guy doing great work.

Huge thanks to Richard and two thumbs up.

Mary from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Richard was young, thorough, knowledgeable and high tech. He was also very good. I have dealt with at least 2 other home inspectors but CHI corp is the best so far. Showed us where water marks using his high tech gadgets. Charged to credit card using his iphone (very cool). And a detail report with nice clear pictures (you'll have to print it since it's emailed to you). Very impressed.

Peter Jefferson in Wainfleet
1 review CLIFFORD, ON

We are very pleased with the competence and overall inspection we had done. We received our report almost immediately and feel very confident that we can trust the information received. Having it via e-mail makes it very easy to read and understand.

devries

Impressed with your inspection report and how quickly it arrived via email - less than 3 hours after you finished the inspection. That's GREAT service! And we love that we have a
legible report that we can refer to for years to come whenever we have a question about our home. We will always recommend you and encouraged our real estate agent to do the same. Keep up the great work and we will contact you FIRST when we purchase our next
home.
Thanks again!

Brad in the tdot
1 review MARKHAM, ON

You was personable and professional. As first-time home owners, we had many concerns but you addressed them all and gave us tips about the home. I felt as though he went above and beyond the call of duty. I'd recommend him in an instant. In addition, the report
was easy to read and laid out very well.

newhomemain123
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

I was extremely impressed with the inspector, the inspection, and the report. Much thanks
for the patience on all the questions I had!! Very thorough -- and an extremely helpful
feature of the report is model and serial numbers for the furnace, water heater, etc. I would
definitely give a recommendation without hesitation. Thanks also for your commitment to
detail and your care in protecting our home during the inspection.
-- Kevin & Kathy D.

Danielle & Richard, Toronto

I am a Realtor in the Toronto Beaches and I have used the services of Canadian Home Inspection Corp (CHIC) many times. Myself and my clients have been very impressed with the excellent work ethic and knowledge of the staff at CHIC.

More about Canadian Home Inspection Corporation

With the Canadian Home Inspection Corporation you'l get a clear, unbiased evaluation of a home's condition. Our professional, certified and fully insured inspectors will walk you through your potential purchase showing the positive and negative of the house. We will also answer any questions you may have.